One Piece 794: Ipotesi e Discussione Spoiler

Stai visualizzando 9 post - dal 1 a 9 (di 9 totali)
  • Autore
    chaplin
    Partecipante

Lo scorso capitolo ha messo tanta carne al fuoco…
    Oda ne metterà un po’ nel piatto o ci mostrerà altre reazioni in giro per il mondo?
    Direi che ormai è tempo che la ciurma si riunisca…

Il prossimo numero di WSJ uscirà in anticipo (uscirà di sabato)
    quindi è probabile che avremo
    Spoiler e capitolo mercoledì 15 luglio

kwang
    Partecipante

ma di solito il jump esce di domenica?? e come fa ad arrivare in inglese e italiano solo al giovedì?

cmq io dico che arriveranno sanji & co con big mom e porteranno via la ciurma!
    la prima volta che ho letto il capitolo prima di arrivare all’ultima vignetta ero convinto che issho diventasse un nuovo componente………….

chaplin
    Partecipante

Credit: Aohige
    Source: APF
    Stato:Confermato

794 Sabo’s adventure
    Doflamingo lends his sunglasses to a Flamingo
    (but hiding his face from the readers)
    At Kyros’ house in the flowerfield
    Sabo tells Robin to not wake up Luffy, he just came to see him one last time before leaving
    CP0 is returning to the island to capture Sabo and other revolutionaries.
    In a day or two Dressrosa will be packed with people. He advises the Strawhats to leave as early as possible.
    Zoro and Franky comments they had no idea Luffy had another brother besides Ace.
    Sabo explains he was supposed to be dead all these years, and tells his story.
    After the trio became brothers and that fateful day where he met Dragon and later gunned down by the Celestial dragon, as he sank in the sea Dragon came and rescued him before he sank.
    When he regained consciousness, Sabo had no memory of who he was, or even his own name.
    The revolutionary points out his belongings have the name Sabo, but he cannot recall.
    Dragon says he’s certain the child is a Goa nobility and another revolutionary offers to find his parents and return him to them, but Sabo yells in rejection.
    He’d rather be taken away from here.
    Sabo explains to Zoro that while he didn’t have any memory, he felt strong desire to not return to his parents.
    He explains it was Ace who brought his memory back… at the worst timing.
    back to flashback
    Revolutionaries were reading the news about Whitebeard, and how he and Fire Fist Ace died.
    Upon hearing that name and seeing Ace’s image, memory floods Sabo’s head.
    As he hears details of Ace’s death and regains memory of their time together, tears flood Sabo’s eyes.
    Ace… is my brother!
    Sabo screams and passes out.
    He sleeps for three days before regaining consciousness, and sees worried Hack and crying Koala.
    Koala tearfully asks Sabo if he’s going to quit the revolutionary now that his memory is regained.
    Sabo puts her worries to rest telling her he has no intention of leaving them, and that he needs to speak with Dragon.
    2 years later…
    Sabo tells his comrades to let the entire revolutionary army know, he’s going after a devil fruit.
    Sabo’s reunion with Luffy. The silent conversation we didn’t hear is now revealed.
    It’s me, Luffy! Sabo greets his brother. Luffy doesn’t recognize him and tells him whoever you are if you’re after the Mera Mera fruit you’re an opponent! And my name is Lucy, don’t call me Luffy!
    But Sabo replies, a disguise can’t hide my brother from me.
    Luffy replies brother? Only person who can call me brother is Ace who died, and…. Luffy realizes at this point.
    Tears swell in his eyes as Luffy realizes it’s Sabo. At first he refuses to believe him, but upon mentioning stealing Dadan’s sake, Luffy hugs him in tears.
    Luffy’s screams are illegible as he can’t even talk straight. Sabo thanks Luffy for staying alive.
    Luffy cries he allowed Ace to die in front of his eyes, but Sabo tells him he’s glad he didn’t lose TWO brothers that day in his absence.
    If I lost you, I would have been all alone. Thank you for surviving, Luffy.
    He asks Luffy if he can have the Mera Mera fruit, and Luffy nods in tears in agreement.
    flashback ends
    Sabo gets ready to leave, and shows the straw hat crew Luffy’s Vivre card he made.
    He tears off a piece for himself, and gives the rest to Zoro.
    He tells them Luffy may cause a lot of trouble, but please take care of him.
    Robin waves farewell with a smile, while Franky tearfully tells him to leave him up to them.
    Zoro laughs, says you sound just like Ace.
    Sabo calls Hack, and tells him he’s on his way.
    Hack tries to ask him about how Luffy is doing, but Sabo cuts off the phone early again.
    Apparently this is his quirky habit, as Hack yells and swings a punch
    Sabo rides a pack of crows as he heads back to his men.
    He asks the leading crow if they’re ready to sail, and the crow answers “anytime”.
    Well then, let’s hurry!
    End of chapter, no chapter next issue.

Dopo un capitolo che obbligava a porsi tante nuove domande… un capitolo che risponde ad una di quelle tra le più vecchie
    Perché Sabo non è corso a salvare Ace?…
    Elementare, Watson…
    Amnesia

P.S.: il WSJ esce “ufficialmente” il lunedì (e talvolta il sabato) ma la sua distribuzione avviene “fisicamente” molti giorni prima…

chaplin
    Partecipante

Il capitolo è uscito…
    La risposta alla domanda di cui sopra ci è stata data… ma lasciando in sospeso una questione connessa. Robin è rimasta con i rivoluzionari per 2 anni e ha conosciuto Koala. Sapeva di Sabo? Perché non ha dato la notizia a Luffy?
    Forse non lo sapremo mai… :sisi:

Kyros sembra avere 2 gambe… un blooper? :mah:

Nessun capitolo la prossima settimana :sisi:

kwang
    Partecipante

chi era quello dei corvi? non si sa vero?

SteBO
    Partecipante

Nella stanza “svenuti” ci sono Rufy, Usop, Law, Kyros con 2 gambe e uno che non riesco a riconoscere ? Chie è ?

chaplin
    Partecipante

kwang

chi era quello dei corvi? non si sa vero?

Che io sappia no. Non sappiamo molto sui rivoluzionari. Posso aggiungere che diversi di loro indossano un cappello con una piuma…
    e che Luffy, Ace e Sabo hanno vissuto su monte corvo…
    SteBO

Nella stanza “svenuti” ci sono Rufy, Usop, Law, Kyros con 2 gambe e uno che non riesco a riconoscere ? Chie è ?

“Molleggino” Bellamy ?

SteBO
    Partecipante

Ma se Bellamy è stato incatenato nel capitolo 792 dalla marina come fa ad essere con loro ?

Ma poi come è possibile che la casa non sia stata distrutta ?

chaplin
    Partecipante

SteBO

Ma se Bellamy è stato incatenato nel capitolo 792 dalla marina come fa ad essere con loro ?

Ma poi come è possibile che la casa non sia stata distrutta ?

No no… quello incatenato nel capitolo 792 è DF senza occhiali. Non mi risulta la cattura di Bellamy :nono:
    La piccola casetta in canapa (con vasche e pesciolini e tanti fiori di lillà) dovrebbe essere collocata sulla Flower Hill (la collina dei fiori).
    DF fa trasferire il palazzo reale in cima alla collina e da lì chiude tutti nella gabbia per uccelli. Immagino che la catapecchia sia sfuggita alla distruzione poiché era nel centro della gabbia :sisi:
    Se invece ti riferisci al passato… ad una vendetta. In pochi conoscevano quel posto ed a farla a pezzi ne aumentavi il valore… :sisi:

Stai visualizzando 9 post - dal 1 a 9 (di 9 totali)
  • Devi essere connesso per rispondere a questo topic.