Naruto 469: Solo Spoiler

Stai visualizzando 7 post - dal 1 a 7 (di 7 totali)
  • Autore
    Sirrus
    Membro

Nella seguente discussione potrete trovare gli spoilers di Naruto 469.
    1) Postare, come dice il titolo, solo gli Spoiler (script e pics)! Per la loro discussione c’è l’apposito .
    2) Postare, possibilmente, script che abbiano almeno la traduzione in inglese (per una maggiore “leggibilità” da parte di tutti) con la relativa Fonte, il relativo Stato (Confermato, Incerto o Fake) e i dovuti Crediti.
    Script e Pics vanno rigorosamente sotto .
    3)Possibili fonti dove trovare spoiler confermati: Mangahelpers, Narutofan e 2ch.

EDIT: Ricordo che questa settimana il capitolo di Naruto non ci sarà:
    Kishi si è preso una pausa di una sola settimana, perciò per gli spoiler rimandiamo alla prossima settimana (dovremmo vedere qualcosa solo dal 27).

chaplin
    Partecipante

Source: 2ch/NF
    Credits: 次世代のバレ師 ◆mPJXd8sgu2 /Nightjumper
    Verification: Confermato
    Naruto 469: Solo Spoiler
    Type: script

[SPOILER]
    [SPOILER]

疲れましたがまずナルトを書き終えましたので詳細バレしますね。

キラービー「オレはお前ェ殺すよ 格段の差ってのを教えてやる…」「覚悟しろバカヤロコノヤロ ー! オレの ライムは…」
    サブちゃんのクマ(ポン太)が鬼鮫に襲いかかろうとする

サブちゃん「ポン太ー!」
    鬼鮫「やたらと口数の多い人柱力ですね 珍獣のクマが先とはね」

ポン太が手を振り下ろそうとする…

場面が変わり

青「これはダンゾウのトラップではなさそうだな… おそらく会談上での”暁”の忍術」

ゼツの胞子の術を倒す

青「先を急ぐとするか…」

フー「チャクラを持たない植物のような分身の小さな素が チャクラを持つ生命体に寄生して宿主 のチャクラを 吸い取る術のようです」

こっちでもゼツの術から開放されたとこ

ダンゾウ「だからお前でも気がつかなかったのか…」

トルネ「で…どうだ もう一人ずっと尾けてきてる奴の方は?」

フー「そいつは今もオレ達を尾行している… トラップにかかれば儲けものだが」

トルネ「お前のトラップは特別だうまくいく」

ダンゾウ「……生死は問わんが…右目は必ず刔り取っておけ」

フー「ハッ!」

続く

————————————

続き

ダンゾウが青の右目を刔り取っておけと言ったのは、青の右目にある白眼が欲しいため

フー「…そろそろオレの体をたのむトルネ」

その頃青をトラップ?の両手が鎌で右足がクワの傀儡が襲いかかる

青「!?」

鎌が飛んできて、それを青がキャッチし、傀儡に投げ付け木に鎌が傀儡と共に刺さる

青「ブービートラップ… 今度のはダンゾウだな」

人形の額の”呪”と書かれてる札から”呪”の字が消える

青「!? かかったな」

傀儡「どういう事だ?なぜオレの体が見える…!?」

青「心転傀儡呪印の術… これがこの術の名だ」

傀儡「しまった…! 攻撃した者を呪う呪印型の心転身か…!?」

傀儡の正体はフー。
    傀儡に精神を入れ替えてる?みたい

トルネ「これからどうなさいますか?」

トルネが人間の方のフーを背負いながら言う

ダンゾウ「フーが戻り次第ワシの今後の目的について話す」

続く

————————————————-

続き

土影「お前イチ押しのダンゾウはこの様」「忍連合軍の大権を誰に任せるかがまた問題となるじゃ ろ!」「今の “影”に適任はおるのか? ワシを含め五影をボロクソに言ったのはお前じゃぜミフネ」

ミフネ「…雷影様にやってもらうのが1番よいと思うが」

雷影「…」

土影「感情任せで力に頼る雷影は不適任じゃなかったのか?」

ミフネ「八尾は生きていると見て間違いない 雷影殿も前よりは冷静でいられるであろう」
    「先程の発言は拙者の早とちりであった…許して下され」
    「それに先程から皆をうまくまとめているし 対応策を出すのも早かった」
    「そしてキーとなる尾獣八尾をコントロールできるのは雷影殿だけでござる」

土影「……水影 風影はそれでええのか?」

水影「今はここでもめている場面ではありません…私は雷影様を信じます」

我愛羅「雷影に任せよう」

雷影「…両天秤のオオノキ うちはマダラと唯一戦った戦歴を持つアンタの情報が必要だ 協力し ろ」

土影「あいかわらず命令口調で上からものを言う奴じゃぜ」

続く

———————————————-

続き

雷影「オレを信用しなくてもいい…だがこのままでは忍の世界自体が無くなる 今は私情を抜きに して協力せざ るを得ないぞ!」

土影「…この戦争に負けるよりはマシじゃな… 忍の世がなくなればお前とケンカどころではない からの… 協 力してやる」「忍連合軍結成!! まずは大名共に話を通さねばな」

その頃

ナルト「え……!?い…今…サクラちゃん…何て言ったの!?」「き…聞き違えたかもしんねーか ら…もう一度 …」

サクラ「だから…ナルト アンタの事が好きだって言ったのよ!」「サスケくんなんて私にとって もう何でもな いって言ったの!」「あんな人が好きでいた私がどうかしてたって…人が告白してんだからちゃん と聞いてよね !」

ナルト「…でも何で…? どうしてだってばよ…?」「こんなとこで冗談言っても面白くもなんと もねーってば よ……サクラちゃん」「…一体……何があったんだってばよ…?」

サクラ「別に何も…ただもう目が覚めただけ」「抜け忍で犯罪者である人を好きでいる必要ないで しょ」「私だ っていつまでも子供じゃない…現実は見えてるつもりよ」

続く

——————————————————-

続き

サクラ「だからナルト…アンタとの約束はもういいの…」

「ナルトもサスケくんを追いかけるのはもう止めにしない…?」

ヤマト「どういう事に…」

カカシが止める

ナルト「……何かあったのか…サクラちゃん? 何で急にオレなんかの事…」

サクラ「だから何もないわよ!…アンタを好きになった理由ならハッキリしてる」

サクラがサスケの事を好きだった頃の場面がナルトに浮かぶ

サクラがナルトに抱き着く

カカシ「サクラ…お前は…」

サクラ「サスケくんはどんどん私から離れていくだけ…」「でもナルト…アナタはいつも私の側に 居てくれた… 私を励ましてくれた…」

「私…気がついたの…ナルトアンタの本当の姿に」「里を守った英雄…今は里の皆がアンタを好き でいる… 私 はただその一人になっただけ…」

「あのイタズラ好きの落ちこぼれだったアンタが…少しずつ素敵で立派になっていく…それを身近 で私は見てい た」「でもサスケくんは罪を重ね…私の心を砕くだけ…どんどん別の遠い人になっていく」

ナルト「…」

続く

——————————————————-

続き

サクラ「でもナルト…アンタの事はこうして触れていられる…安らぎをくれる… 今はアンタの事 が心の底から …」

ナルト「いいかげんにしろサクラちゃん…そんな冗談は笑えねーって言ってんだよ」

サクラ「何キレてるの…?私はただサスケくんからアンタに乗り変えただけの事じゃない…女心は 秋の空って言 うでしょ?」

ナルト「オレは…自分に嘘をつくような奴はキライだ!」

終わり

[/SPOILER]

First part

Killer Bee: “I’m gonna kill ya, gonna teach just how different we are when I beat’cha! Prepare yo’self, you big stupid mime! These are my rhymes!”
    Sub-chan’s bear(Pontai(?)) tries attacking Kisame.

Sub-chan: “Pontai!”
    Kisame: “You’re a really reckless and talkative Jinchuuriki, aren’t you. But first, this strange little bear…”

Pontai is about to swipe at him…

Scene change

Ao: “It doesn’t seem that this was a trap of Danzou’s. It’s more likely the Akatsuki’s ninjutsu.”

He gets rid of Zetsu’s spore jutsu.

Ao: “Maybe I/we should hurry…”

Fuu: (Says something about Zetsu’s jutsu and how it preys on and transfers the vicitm’s chakra to the host)

They/He is liberated from Zetsu’s jutsu too.

Danzou: “So even you didn’t notice it then.”
    Torune: “So, what about the guy who has been tailing us for a while now?”
    Fuu: “He’s still at it… It’d be good if he fell into [our] trap though.”
    Torune: “Your trap is special. It’ll work”
    Danzou: “I don’t care if he lives or dies… But take out his right eye.”
    Fuu: “Wha-”

Second part

Danzou told them to take Ao’s right eye because he wants the Byakugan he has.
    Fuu: “…I’m leaving my body to you in sec, Torune.”
    Just about then, Ao runs into the trap. A puppet attacks him with a sickle(?)
    Ao: “?!”
    The sickle are thrown at him, whom catches it and throws it back at the puppet, lodging it into it.
    Ao: “A booby trap… This time it must be Danzou’s.”
    There’s a note on the puppet’s forehead with the kanji for ‘curse’. The kanji disappears.
    Ao: “?!”
    Puppet: “What is going on? How can you see my body?!”
    Ao: “The mind-puppet switch curse seal technique… That’s the name of this jutsu.”
    Puppet: “Damn it! Is this a mind-switch that curses whoever attacks you?!”(Unsure)
    The puppet is actually Fuu.
    Looks like the mind of the puppet switched places.
    Torune: “What do we do after this?”
    Torune is carrying Fuu’s human body over his shoulder.
    Danzou: “I’ll tell you what my intentions are as soon as Fuu returns to his body.”

———————————–
    Third part

Tsuchikage: “It’s because of Danzou’s recommendation that it’s come to this. And then there’s the question of whom we should leave the the high command of the Shinobi alliance to! Is there anyone qualified for the title of ‘Kage’? You were the one who said that the Gokage, including myself, are worthless, Mifune”
    Mifune: “I think Raikage-same should be it, though.”
    Raikage: “…”
    Tsuchikage: “But didn’t you said that he was unsuited since he lets him emotions rule him?”
    Mifune: “I have no doubt that now that he knows Hachibi is alive, he’s going be more composed than before. What I said earlier was me jumping to conclusions. Please forgive me. Moreover, everyone worked well together earlier and you made countermeasures quickly. And the key, to control the Bijuu Hachibi; Only Raikage-dono would be able to do that.”
    Tsuchikage: “Mizukage, Kazekage, is that fine with you?”
    Mizukage: “I can’t agree to it right now, but I have faith in Raikage-sama.”
    Gaara: “Let’s leave it to the Raikage”
    Raikage: “Oonoki of the Twin Ryou Scales, the only one who has experience fighting Uchiha Madara is you, so your intel will be vital. Cooperate with us.”(Take this line with some salt. I’m a bit unsure about it)
    Tsuchikage: “You’re such a guy with a commanding tone.”

Raikage: “I don’t need your faith, though… But at this rate, the Shinobi world itself will disappear. There is no other choice but to leave your own feelings out and cooperate!”
    Tsuchikage: “Well, better than losing this war… If the shinobi world were to disappear, then quarreling with you is out of the question… So I’ll cooperate. The Shinobi Alliance is formed!! First we must let the feudal lords know about this.”

Meanwhile

Naruto: “Wha..?! What did you just say, Sakura-chan?! I think I misheard you, say it again.”
    Sakura: “As I said, Naruto, I like/love you! Sasuke-kun doesn’t mean anything to me any more! I don’t know why I could love anyone like him… I’m confessing to you here, so listen to me.”
    Naruto: “But why…? How come…? If you’re joking, then this isn’t funny at all… Sakura-chan…. Just… What the hell happened[to you]…?”
    Sakura: “Nothing, really… I just opened my eyes… I don’t need to love someone who is a missing-nin and a criminal, do I? I’m not going to be a child forever. I’m going to look reality in the eye.”

———————————————
    Fourth part

Sakura: “So, Naruto… I don’t need your promise any more. Won’t you stop chasing Sasuke…?”

Yamato: “What is…”
    Kakashi stops him

Naruto: “What happened[to you], Sakura-chan? Why did you so suddenly change your opinion of me…”
    Sakura: “I’m telling you, I don’t need it any more! I’ve fallen in love with you, with all my heart, that’s why.”
    Naruto recalls a scene where/when Sakura loved Sasuke.
    Sakura hugs Naruto.
    Kakashi: “Sakura, are you…”
    Sakura: “I’ve just grown apart from Sasuke-kun… But you’ve always been at my side, Naruto. You cheered me on… I’ve realized… how you really are. You’re a hero who protected the village. Everyone in the villages loves you now…. I’ve just become one of them… You were that mischievous dead-last… but little by little you’ve grown lovely and handsome… You were close to me so I saw it. But Sasuke-kun keeps committing crimes… It just breaks my heart… He’s just become someone distant to me.”
    Naruto: “…”

————————————

Fifth part

Sakura: “But Naruto… When I can touch you like this… I feel at peace… I’m telling you this from the bottom of my heart…”

Naruto: “Cut the bullshit, Sakura-chan… I told you I can’t laugh at a joke like that.”

Sakura: “What’re you angry for…? I’ve just gotten over Sasuke-kun, that’s all. A woman’s heart is a strange thing, isn’t it.”(<— Unsure about this line)

Naruto: "I… I hate people who'd lie to themselves!"

The end.

[/SPOILER]

Redazione
    Amministratore del forum

Fonte:JJT
    Crediti:Idol
    Stato:Confermato
    Naruto 469 Spoiler
    Italian Translation
    [SPOILER]Ho fatto una traduzione veloce del dialogo completo tra Naruto e Sakura,dedicato a tutti i Fan di questa strana love story:icon_smile:

Naruto: Cos…!? Ma che stai dicendo,Sakura-Chan! credo di aver frainteso quello che mi stai dicendo.
    Sakura: Invece è proprio cosi, Mi piaci/ti amo! Sasuke-kun non significa piu niente per me!
    Non potrei amare uno come lui… Te lo sto confessando proprio qui,quindi ascoltami.
    Naruto: Ma perchè…? Come…? Se stai scherzando ti dico subito che non è affatto divertente…Sakura-Chan… Che diavolo ti succede…?
    Sakura: Nulla,davvero… Ho solo aperto gli occhi… non ho bisogno di amare uno che è diventato un criminale ricercato ovunque,o sbaglio? Non ho intenzione di rimanere una bambina per sempre. Sto guardando la realtà con questi occhi.

Sakura: quindi naruto… non serve piu che tu mantenga la promessa che mi hai fatto (quella di riportare indietro sasuke).
    Perchè non la smetti di inseguire Sasuke…?

Yamato: Cosa…
    Kakashi lo ferma.

Naruto: Che ti sta succedendo,Sakura-chan? Perchè hai cambianto improvvisamente opinione su di me…
    Sakura: Te l’ho detto, non provo piu nulla per lui! Mi sono innamorata di te,con tutto il mio cuore, ecco perchè!
    Naruto ripensa ai momenti in cui Sakura amava Sasuke.

Sakura abbraccia Naruto.

Kakashi: “Sakura,sei…”

Sakura: Sono cresciuta lontana da Sasuke-Kun,mentre tu sei sempre stato al mio fianco,Naruto.
    Hai sempre cercato di tirarmi su di morale, ed ora ho finalmente capito,quello che sei.
    Tu sei l’eroe che ha protetto il villaggio.
    Tutti nel villaggio ti apprezzano adesso… Proprio perche sei diventato uno di loro…
    Eri una peste…ma poco a poco sei cresciuto, e sei diventato carino…
    Eri sempre cosi vicino a me,per questo me ne sono accorta.
    Invece Sasuke-kun ha cominciato a commettere crimini…mi ha spezzato il cuore… cosi facendo si è solo allontanato da me.

Naruto: …
    Sakura: Naruto… Quando sono a contatto con te come adesso… mi sento in pace… te lo dico dal profondo del mio cuore…

Naruto: Finiscila con queste stronzate,Sakura-chan… ti ho detto che se si tratta di uno scherzo non è affatto divertente.
    Sakura: Cosìè che ti fa arrabbiare…? Ti ho solo detto che per me Sasuke non è piu’ importante.
    Il cuore di una ragazza è strano/difficile da capire,non è cosi?

Naruto: io… io odio le persone che mentono a se stesse!

FINE[/SPOILER]

chaplin
    Partecipante

Fonte:NP
    Crediti:Grimmjow7
    Naruto 469 Spoiler
    Italian Translation

[SPOILER]
    Parte 1

Killer Bee: “Ti ucciderò, ti farò vedere la differenza di potere che esiste tra me e te! Prepara bene le tue stupide mosse! Queste sono le mie rime!”
    (Pontai (?)) cerca di attaccare Kisame.

Sub-chan: “Pontai!”

Kisame: “Sei un jinchuuriki veramente sfaticato e chiacchierone. Prima farò fuori questo idiota…”

Pontai è pronto a colpirlo…

Cambio di scena

Ao: “Questa non sembra una trappola di Danzou. È più probabile che sia un ninjutsu dell’akatsuki”.

Ao si libera del jutsu di Zetsu.

Ao: “Meglio se ci affrettiamo…”

Fuu: (dice qualcosa sul jutsu du Zetsu e come lui attacca e trasferisce il chakra delle vittime in un altro corpo.)

Anche lui viene liberato dal jutsu di Zetsu.

Danzou: Non hai ancora capito.
    Torune: E il tizio che ci sta inseguendo?
    Fuu: “Lascialo stare… Cadrà dritto nella nostra trappola .”
    Torune: “La sua trappola è davvero speciale. Ci cadrà sicuramente.”
    Danzou: “Non m’importa se lui vive o muore… Ma togligli quell’occhio destro.”
    Fuu: Cosa…

Parte 2

Danzou vuole che tolgano l’occhio destro Ao perche vuole il suo Byakugan.
    Fuu: “… sto per lasciare a te il mio corpo , Torune”. (??)
    Ao corri verso la trappola. Un pupazzo lo attacca con una falce (?)
    Ao: “?”
    Le falci sono lanciate contro di lui che le prende e le butta indietro verso il pupazzo.
    Ao: “Una trappola… Stavolta dev’essere Danzou.”
    C’e una nota sulla testa del pupazzo con il Kanji “maledizione”. Il kanji sparisce.
    Ao: “?”
    Bonecos: “Cosa sta succedendo? Come hai fatto a vedere il mio corpo?”
    Ao: ” La mente-chiave del sigillo della maledizione… è quello il nome della jutsu “.
    Boneco: “Maledizione! Quello è una mente-chiave che maledice chi attacca?”
    Il pupazzo è in realtà Fuu.
    Pare che lo spirito del pupazzo abbia cambiato posto.
    Torune: “Cosa facciamo adesso?”
    Torune sta portando il corpo umano di sopra la sua spalla.
    Danzou: Ti racconterò il mio piano quando Fuu tornerà al suo corpo.

Parte 3

Tsuchikage: “C’è ancora la questione del capo dei questa alleanza tra shinobi! Esiste qualcuno qualificato per il comando? Sei stata tu a dire che il e io siamo inutili, Mifune ”
    Mifune: “Credo che per adesso dovrebbe essere il Raikage “.
    Raikage: “…”
    Tsuchikage: “Ma non avevi detto che era inadeguato vista la sua personalità troppo impulsiva?”
    Mifune: “Credo che adesso che si è scoperto che l’Hachibi è ancora vivo lui sarà più calmo. Prima ho deciso in maniera precipitosa. Chiedo scusa. E comunque basta che tutti lavorino insieme per risolvere in fretta la questione .Soltanto il raikage puo controllare l’Hachibi. ”
    Tsuchikage: “Mizukage, Kazekage, cosa ne pensate?”
    Mizukage: “Non mi piace più di quel tanto ma ho fede nel Raikage.”
    Gaara: “Lasciamo le cose al Raikage”
    Raikage: ” Oonoki do Ryou Twin Escalas, l’unico che ha dell’esperienza a combattere madara è lei, le sue informazioni saranno essenziali. Cooperi con noi.
    (Oonoki do Ryou Twin Escalas = Tsuchikage)

Parte 4

Raikage: “Non ho bisogno della tua fede, ma… A questo punto il mondo dei shinobi rischia di sparire. Non c’è altra scelta se non lasciare i sentimenti da parte e cooperare!”
    Tsuchikage: “Meglio che perdere la guerra… Se il mondo dei shinobi sta per sparire litigare con lei è fuori questione… Collaborerò. L’alleanza tra i shinobi è formatta. Prima dobbiamo informare i signori feudali.”

Nel frattempo

Naruto: “Cosa…?! Cos’hai appena detto Sakura-chan?! Non ho capito bene, potresti ripetere.”
    Sakura: Hai sentito bene Naruto tu mi piaci/ti amo! Non sento più niente per Sasuke! Non so come ho potuto amare uno come lui… te lo sto confessando, ascoltami.
    Naruto: “Ma perché …? Come …? Se stai scherzando ti avverto che non è divertente … Sakura-chan …. cosa diavolo ti è successo…?”
    Sakura: “Niente a dire il vero… ho aperto gli occhi… non ho bisogno di amare qualcuno che si è perso, un criminale. Non rimarrò per sempre una bambina. Sto solo guardando la verità negli occhi.

Parte 5

Sakura: “Allora Naruto… Non ho più bisogno della tua promessa. Smetterai di cercare Sasuke…?”

Yamato: “Che cosa…”
    Kakashi lo ferma

Naruto: “Cosa ti è successo, Sakura-chan? Perché hai cambiato la tua opinione su di me cosi all’improvviso…”
    Sakura: “Te lo sto dicendo non ho più bisogno della tua promessa! Ti amo con tutto il mio cuore”.
    Naruto ricorda una scena dove Sakura amava Sasuke.
    Sakura abraccia Naruto.
    Kakashi: “Sakura,stai…”
    Sakura: “Sono cresciuta pensando a Sasuke… Ma tu sei rimasto sempre al mio fianco Naruto. Mi hai dato sempre speranze… ho capito… come sei realmente. Sei un eroe che ha protetto il villaggio. Tutti nel villaggio ti hanno accettato…. Sono appena diventata una di loro … Eri l’ultimo che avrei guardato… ma piano piano sei diventato adorabile e carino… Sei stato sempre vicino a me. Ma Sasuke-kun continua commettendo crimini… a spaccarmi il cuore… si è allontanato sempre di più da me “.
    Naruto: “…”

Parte 6

Sakura: “Naruto… Ma quando arrivo a toccarti cosi… mi sento in pace… Te lo sto dicendo dal fondo del mio cuore…”

Naruto: “Smettila di raccontare cazzate, Sakura… Te l’ho detto che non potevo ridere di uno scherzo come questo.”

Sakura: “Perche sei arrabbiato…? Ho lasciato perdere Sasuke. Il cuore di una donna è molto strano vero?

Naruto: “Io… odio le persone che mentono a se stesse!”

Fine.

[/SPOILER]

———- Post added at 10:48 ———- Previous post was at 09:29 ———-

Source: 2ch
    Credits: 携帯ノ次世代のバレ師 ◆wqrwEsIdSs
    Type: pic

[SPOILER]

[/SPOILER]

Source: 2ch
    Credits:
    Type: pic

[SPOILER]

[/SPOILER]

Redazione
    Amministratore del forum

Fonte:NF
    from ohana i think she will soon start to post the whole script

[SPOILER]469 サクラの告白!!

リーとヤマトの顔がいい。[/SPOILER]
    [SPOILER]^
    sakura’s confession

lee and yamato making good faces[/SPOILER]
    From Ohana

[SPOILER]サクラが、顔に汗かきながら
    女心は秋の空~~って。無理してる感。

その様子を見てるカカシは何かを感じ取った?感。 [/SPOILER]
    [SPOILER]there’s sweat in sakura’s face
    (ohana talking) my female instincs “when she said a woman’s heart is like autumn skies” say she’s overdoing it
    kakashi felt something after looking her that way?[/SPOILER]
    Fonte:2ch
    Tipo:Pics
    [SPOILER][/SPOILER]

Redazione
    Amministratore del forum

[SPOILER]Ohana

ビー『オレはお前ェ殺すよ 格段の差ってのを教えてやる…
    覚悟しろバカヤロー! オレのライムはーーーー』

ポン太走り出す

サブちゃん先生『ポン太ー!!』

469 サクラの告白!!

鬼鮫『やたらと口数の多い人柱力ですね 珍獣のクマ(ポン太)が先とはね』
    ポン太パンチひようと~~
    鬼鮫 柄から刀抜く~~

ページ変わり
    白ゼツを落とす青
    青『これはダンゾウのトラップじゃなさそうだな』
    青(おそらく会談上での”暁”の忍術…)
    青『先を急ぐとするか…』
    白ゼツ3体、青の傍に倒れてる

フー『チャクラを持たない植物のような分身の小さな素が
    チャクラを持つ生命体に寄生して宿主のチャクラを吸い取る術のようです』
    トルネ『だからお前でも気づかなかったのか…
    で…どうだ もう一人ずっと尾けてきてる奴の方は?』
    フー『そいつは今もオレ達を尾行している…
    トラップにかかれば儲けものだが』
    トルネ『お前のトラップは特別だ うまくいく』
    ダンゾウ『…生死は問わんが… 右目は必ず抉り取っておけ』
    フー『ハッ』
    フー『…そろそろオレの体をたのむ トルネ』

木の枝に座ってるクグツ
    クグツの額には、呪の札
    傍を青が通ると鎌を投げる
    鎌を取り、後ろに回ったクグツに鎌を投げ返す青
    鎌がクグツに刺さる?
    青『ブービートラップ…今度はダンゾウだな』

クグツの額の呪の文字が薄くなっていく
    青『!?』

クグツ(青)『かかったな』
    青(どういう事だ? なぜオレの体が見える…!?)
    クグツから、青が見えてる状態
    クグツ(青右目押え)『心転クグツ呪印の術…これがこの術の名だ』
    青(しまった…! 攻撃した者を呪う呪印型の心転身か…!?)

トルネ、フーおぶりながら『これからどうなさいます?』
    ダンゾウ『フーが戻り次第 ワシの今後の目的について話す』

土『お前のイチ押しのダンゾウはこの様
    忍連合軍の大権を誰に任せるかがまた問題となるじゃろ!
    今の”影”に適任はおるのか? ワシを含め五影をボロクソに言ったのは
    お前じゃぜ ミフネ』
    ミフネ 水 ガアラ 雷『…』
    ミフネ『雷影殿にやってもらうのが一番よいと思うが』
    雷『…』
    土『感情任せで力に頼る雷影では不適任じゃなかったのか?』
    ミフネ『八尾は生きていると見て間違いない
    雷影殿も前よりは冷静でいられるであろう
    先程の発言は拙者の早とちりであった… 許して下され
    それに先程から皆をうまく まとめているし 対応策を出すのも早かった
    そして…キーとなる尾獣八尾をコントロールできるのは雷影殿だけでござる』

992 :ohana ◆luR4HO8C2g :2009/10/28(水) 23:39:55 ID:bkaZspmiP
    土『… 水影 風影はそれでええのか?』
    水『今ここでもめている場合ではありません… 私は雷影様を信じてます』
    ガアラ『雷影に任せよう』
    雷『… 両天秤のオオノキ
    うちはマダラと唯一戦った戦歴を持つアンタの情報が必要だ
    協力しろ!』
    土『あいかわらず命令口調で上からものを言う奴じゃぜ』
    雷『オレを信用しなくてもいい… だがこのままでは忍の世界自体が無くなる
    今は私情を抜きにして協力せざるを得ないぞ!』
    土『…この戦争に負けるよりはマシじゃな…
    忍の世がなくなれば お前とケンカどころではないからの… 協力してやる』

皆ほほ笑む。

土『忍連合軍結成! まずは大名共に話をとおさねばな』

ナルト『え…!?
    い…今… サクラちゃん… 何て言ったの!?
    き…聞き間違えかも…しんねーから…もう一度…』
    キバ眉曲げて リービックリ顔 ヤマトびっくり顔 カカシ眠そうないつも顔
    サクラ視線外して『だから…ナルト アンタの事が好きだって言ったのよ!
    サスケくんなんて私にとってもう何でもないって言ったの!
    あんな人を好きでいた私がどうかしてたって …人が告白してんだから ちゃんと聞いてよね!』

ナルト ポカーン
    少しづつ口が閉じてきて うつむきかげんで眉を曲げる
    ナルト『…でも何で…? どうしたってばよ…?こんなところで冗談言っても
    面白くもなんともねーってばよ …サクラちゃん…
    一体…何があったんだってばよ…?』
    サクラ『別に何も …ただもう目が覚めただけ 
    抜け忍で犯罪者である人を好きでいる必要ないでしょ
    私だって いつまでも子供じゃない… 現実は見えてるつもりよ』

リー後ろで泣いてる?((笑))

サクラはにかみながら『だからナルト…アンタとの約束はもういいの…
    ナルトもサスケくんを追いかけるのはもう止めにしない…?』

ナルト不満顔
    ヤマト『どういう事に…』
    ヤマトを止めるカカシ
    キバ、皆に話すサクラを思いだす
    サクラ(ナルトには全て私から話す… だからナルトには何にも言わないでほしいの
    絶対これだけは守って…皆 それから…)

ナルト『…何かあったのか…サクラちゃん?
    何で急にオレなんかの事…』
    サクラ『だから何もないわよ! …アンタを好きになった理由ならハッキリしてるーーーー』
    サイ『…』

ナルト、サクラの言葉を思い出す
    サクラ(私は ただ…サスケ君ただ一人にみとめてもらいたいだけ…私…必死だもん)
    白戦で倒れたサスケを抱え泣くサクラ(サスケくーーん!!サスケくん!!わああああ!)
    サスケが音忍と行ってしまって泣くサクラ(ナルト…私の…一生の…お願い…
    サスケくんを…サスケくんを連れ戻して…)
    2部サクラ(今度は私も一緒に!)
    大蛇丸アジトでのサクラ(…サスケ…君)
    サクラ、ナルトに抱きつく
    カカシ(サクラ…お前は…)

抱きつきながらサクラ『サスケくんは どんどん私から離れていくだけ…
    でもナルト…アナタはいつも私の側にいてくれた …私を励ましてくれた…
    私…気がついたの… ナルト アンタの本当の姿に
    里を守った英雄… 今は里の皆がアンタを好きでいる… 私はただその一人になっただけ…
    あのイタズラ好きの落ちこぼれだったアンタが…少しづつ素敵で立派になっていく…
    それを身近で私は見ていた
    でもサスケくんは罪を重ね… 私の心を砕くだけ… どんどん別の人になっていく』
    ナルト『…』
    サクラ『でもナルト…アンタの事がこうして触れていられる… 安らぎをくれる…
    今はアンタの事が心の底からーーーーーー』
    ナルトサクラの肩を掴んで『いいかげんにしろ さくらちゃん…
    そんな冗談笑えねーって言ってんだよ』
    サクラ『…』
    サクラ額に汗?『何キレてるの…?
    私はただサスケくんからアンタに乗り変えただけの事じゃない…女心は秋の空って言うでしょ?』
    ナルト、サクラの肩に力を入れる

ナルト『オレは… 自分に嘘つくような奴はキライだ!』

降り積もる雪の中…

終わり。サーセイ★[/SPOILER]

Redazione
    Amministratore del forum

Crediti:on3word
    [SPOILER]An alternative translation

—————-

ビー『オレはお前ェ殺すよ 格段の差ってのを教えてやる…
    覚悟しろバカヤロー! オレのライムはーーーー』
    Bee: I will kill you! I’ll teach you something special…Prepare yourself idiot! My rhymes are—-.

ポン太走り出す
    Ponta begins to run.

サブちゃん先生『ポン太ー!!』
    Sabu-chan Sensei: Ponta-!

469 サクラの告白!!
    469: Sakura’s Confession!!

鬼鮫『やたらと口数の多い人柱力ですね 珍獣のクマ(ポン太)が先とはね』
    Kisame: This reckless Jinchuuriki likes to talk doesn’t he. But first this peculiar animal.
    ポン太パンチひようと~~
    Ponta punches
    鬼鮫 柄から刀抜く~~
    Kisame draws his sword

ページ変わり
    Scene change
    白ゼツを落とす青
    Ao and fallen White Zetsu
    青『これはダンゾウのトラップじゃなさそうだな』
    Ao: This doesn’t seem like one of Danzou’s traps.
    青(おそらく会談上での”暁”の忍術…)
    Ao (This is probably Akatsuki’s ninjitsu from over the conference…)
    青『先を急ぐとするか…』
    Ao: Perhaps I should hurry ahead…
    白ゼツ3体、青の傍に倒れてる
    There are 3 of White Zetsu’s bodies collapsed on the floor nearby Ao

フー『チャクラを持たない植物のような分身の小さな素が
    チャクラを持つ生命体に寄生して宿主のチャクラを吸い取る術のようです』
    Fuu: They are plant-like bunshins without chakra themselves that act as a parasite on living organisms, using a jutsu that seems to suck their chakra.
    トルネ『だからお前でも気づかなかったのか…
    で…どうだ もう一人ずっと尾けてきてる奴の方は?』
    Torune: So that’s why even you couldn’t notice it…so then what of the other that’s been tailing us?
    フー『そいつは今もオレ達を尾行している…
    トラップにかかれば儲けものだが』
    Fuu: He is tailing us even now…it would be in our favor to set a trap for him now.
    トルネ『お前のトラップは特別だ うまくいく』
    Torune: Your traps are special, do it well.
    ダンゾウ『…生死は問わんが… 右目は必ず抉り取っておけ』
    Torune: …It’s not a problem if he lives or dies…just make sure to take his left eye.
    フー『ハッ』
    Fuu: Yes sir.
    フー『…そろそろオレの体をたのむ トルネ』
    Fuu: …Almost there. I’m leaving my body to you, Torune.

木の枝に座ってるクグツ
    A puppet sits on a branch of a tree

クグツの額には、呪の札
    There’s a cursed talisman/paper on the head of the puppet
    傍を青が通ると鎌を投げる
    Nearby Ao, a sickle is thrown
    鎌を取り、後ろに回ったクグツに鎌を投げ返す青
    Ao takes the sickle, throwing it behind him, back at the puppet.
    鎌がクグツに刺さる?
    The sickle sticks to the puppet?
    青『ブービートラップ…今度はダンゾウだな』
    Ao: A booby trap…this time, one of Danzou’s.

クグツの額の呪の文字が薄くなっていく
    The curse on the puppet’s head shines

青『!?』
    Ao: !?

クグツ(青)『かかったな』
    Puppet (Ao): Got you.
    青(どういう事だ? なぜオレの体が見える…!?)
    Ao (What’s the meaning of this? Why am I seeing my body…!?)
    クグツから、青が見えてる状態
    From the puppet, Ao can be seen
    クグツ(青右目押え)『心転クグツ呪印の術…これがこの術の名だ』
    Puppet ( Ao checks his left eye): Shinten Kugutsu Jyuso no jutsu…that is the name of this jutsu.
    [TN: Mind Switch Puppet Curse Technique]
    青(しまった…! 攻撃した者を呪う呪印型の心転身か…!?)
    Ao (Damnit…! It curses and switches the mind and body of whoever attacks…!?

トルネ、フーおぶりながら『これからどうなさいます?』
    Torune, holding Fu: What shall we do from here?
    ダンゾウ『フーが戻り次第 ワシの今後の目的について話す』
    Danzou: After Fuu returns, I will tell you about my purpose from hereon after.

土『お前のイチ押しのダンゾウはこの様
    忍連合軍の大権を誰に任せるかがまた問題となるじゃろ!
    今の”影”に適任はおるのか? ワシを含め五影をボロクソに言ったのは
    お前じゃぜ ミフネ』
    Tsuchikage: Because of Danzou’s recommendation, it begs the question; who should lead the Shinobi Alliance? Who’s competent to be “Kage” now? Wasn’t it you, Mifune that said I and the other Kage were unfit?
    ミフネ 水 ガアラ 雷『…』
    Mifune, Mizukage, Gaara, Raikage: …
    ミフネ『雷影殿にやってもらうのが一番よいと思うが』
    Mifune: If we had Raikage-dono do it, that would be our best option I believe.
    雷『…』
    Raikage: …
    土『感情任せで力に頼る雷影では不適任じゃなかったのか?』
    Tsuchikage: Raikage’s power relies on his emotions. Don’t you think that makes him unfit?
    ミフネ『八尾は生きていると見て間違いない
    雷影殿も前よりは冷静でいられるであろう
    先程の発言は拙者の早とちりであった… 許して下され
    それに先程から皆をうまく まとめているし 対応策を出すのも早かった
    そして…キーとなる尾獣八尾をコントロールできるのは雷影殿だけでござる』
    Mifune: There’s no mistake that the Hachibi is still alive so the Raikage-dono is much more calm than before. My proposal from before was premature…so please forgive me. Moreover, everyone was quickly able to come to a conclusion, and implement countermeasures quickly. And the key to control the Hachibi is something only the Raikage-dono can do.

992 :ohana ◆luR4HO8C2g :2009/10/28(水) 23:39:55 ID:bkaZspmiP
    土『… 水影 風影はそれでええのか?』
    Tsuchikage: …Mizukage, Kazekage, are you ok with this?
    水『今ここでもめている場合ではありません… 私は雷影様を信じてます』
    Mizukage: It’s not a situation where I can just decide… I believe in the Raikage.
    ガアラ『雷影に任せよう』
    Gaara: Let’s leave this to the Raikage.
    雷『… 両天秤のオオノキ
    うちはマダラと唯一戦った戦歴を持つアンタの情報が必要だ
    協力しろ!』
    Raikage: … Oonoki of the Twin Scales, you who has combat experience with Uchiha Madara have important information — please cooperate!
    土『あいかわらず命令口調で上からものを言う奴じゃぜ』
    Tsuchikage: You with your unchanging commanding tone, talking over us.
    雷『オレを信用しなくてもいい… だがこのままでは忍の世界自体が無くなる
    今は私情を抜きにして協力せざるを得ないぞ!』
    Raikage: It’s fine if you don’t have faith in me… But as it is now, we may lose the shinobi world. So set aside your personal feelings and give us your cooperation!
    土『…この戦争に負けるよりはマシじゃな…
    忍の世がなくなれば お前とケンカどころではないからの… 協力してやる』
    Tsuchikage: …I guess it’s better than losing this war… If the shinobi world is lost, then there’s no point in arguing with you…I’ll cooperate.

皆ほほ笑む。
    Everyone smiles

土『忍連合軍結成! まずは大名共に話をとおさねばな』
    Tsuchikae: The Allied Forces is formed! First, we should tell the Daimyou (feudal lords).

ナルト『え…!?
    い…今… サクラちゃん… 何て言ったの!?
    き…聞き間違えかも…しんねーから…もう一度…』
    Naruto: What…!? Y..you, Sakura-chan…What did you say!? Maybe I misheard you…so could you say it once more…
    キバ眉曲げて リービックリ顔 ヤマトびっくり顔 カカシ眠そうないつも顔
    Kiba raises his brows, Lee and Yamato have surprised faces, and Kakashi looks sleepy as always.
    サクラ視線外して『だから…ナルト アンタの事が好きだって言ったのよ!
    サスケくんなんて私にとってもう何でもないって言ったの!
    あんな人を好きでいた私がどうかしてたって …人が告白してんだから ちゃんと聞いてよね!』
    Sakura looks away: It’s because of that…Naruto, as I said, I like you! I said that Sasuke doesn’t mean anything to me anymore! To like someone like that, even I don’t know why…when people confess their feelings, you should listen properly.

ナルト ポカーン
    少しづつ口が閉じてきて うつむきかげんで眉を曲げる
    Little by litte, his mouth closes. His head lowers and his eyebrows bend
    ナルト『…でも何で…? どうしたってばよ…?こんなところで冗談言っても
    面白くもなんともねーってばよ …サクラちゃん…
    一体…何があったんだってばよ…?』
    Naruto: …but why…? What happened…? This isn’t the time to be telling jokes or making fun…Sakura-chan…
    サクラ『別に何も …ただもう目が覚めただけ 
    抜け忍で犯罪者である人を好きでいる必要ないでしょ
    私だって いつまでも子供じゃない… 現実は見えてるつもりよ』
    Sakura: Nothing happened…my eyes just opened. To like a missing-nin and criminal — there’s no need for such a person is there. I can’t always be a child…I need to face reality.

リー後ろで泣いてる?((笑))
    Lee is crying from behind? (Laugh)

サクラはにかみながら『だからナルト…アンタとの約束はもういいの…
    ナルトもサスケくんを追いかけるのはもう止めにしない…?』
    Sakura: So Naruto…you can let go of that promise…so can you stop chasing after Sasuke…?

ナルト不満顔
    Naruto has a dissatisfied face
    ヤマト『どういう事に…』
    Yamato: What do you mean…
    ヤマトを止めるカカシ
    Kakashi stops Yamato
    キバ、皆に話すサクラを思いだす
    Kiba remembers when Sakura is talking to everyone
    サクラ(ナルトには全て私から話す… だからナルトには何にも言わないでほしいの
    絶対これだけは守って…皆 それから…)
    Sakura (I will tell Naruto everything… I don’t want anyone saying anything to him, so please, be respectful of that.)

ナルト『…何かあったのか…サクラちゃん?
    何で急にオレなんかの事…』
    Naruto: …Did something happen…Saukra-chan?
    サクラ『だから何もないわよ! …アンタを好きになった理由ならハッキリしてるーーーー』
    Sakura: No, nothing! …I’ve come to like you and if you want a clear reason, I’ll give you one.
    サイ『…』
    Sai: …

ナルト、サクラの言葉を思い出す
    Naruto recalls Sakura’s words
    サクラ(私は ただ…サスケ君ただ一人にみとめてもらいたいだけ…私…必死だもん)
    Sakura: I just…I just want to be acknowledged by Sasuke-kun…I…I’m desperate)
    白戦で倒れたサスケを抱え泣くサクラ(サスケくーーん!!サスケくん!!わああああ!)
    During the fight with Haku, where Sasuke is passed out, Sakura cries (Sasuke-kun–! Sasuke-kun!)
    サスケが音忍と行ってしまって泣くサクラ(ナルト…私の…一生の…お願い…
    サスケくんを…サスケくんを連れ戻して…)
    Sakura crying as Sasuke leaves with the Sound-nin (Naruto…I…please…please bring Sasuke-kun back…)
    2部サクラ(今度は私も一緒に!)
    Inner Sakura (Next time, with me, (we’ll do it together)!)
    大蛇丸アジトでのサクラ(…サスケ…君)
    Sakura at Orochimaru’s hideout (…Sasuke…kun)
    サクラ、ナルトに抱きつく
    Sakura hugs Naruto
    カカシ(サクラ…お前は…)
    Kakashi (Sakura…you…)

抱きつきながらサクラ『サスケくんは どんどん私から離れていくだけ…
    でもナルト…アナタはいつも私の側にいてくれた …私を励ましてくれた…
    私…気がついたの… ナルト アンタの本当の姿に
    里を守った英雄… 今は里の皆がアンタを好きでいる… 私はただその一人になっただけ…
    あのイタズラ好きの落ちこぼれだったアンタが…少しづつ素敵で立派になっていく…
    それを身近で私は見ていた
    でもサスケくんは罪を重ね… 私の心を砕くだけ… どんどん別の人になっていく』
    Sakura, while hugging Naruto: Sasuke-kun just separated himself from me little by little…but Naruto…you were always by my side…you encouraged me…I…realized…Naruto, I realized who you really are to me. You were the hero that protected the village…Everyone in the village has come to like you…and I’ve just become one of the them. You, who has always been unpredictable, mischievous, and fallen in last…slowly became cool and prominent…I saw it happen right next to me. But Sasuke’s has committed so many crimes…it breaks my heart…he’s steadily become a different person.
    ナルト『…』
    Naruto: …
    サクラ『でもナルト…アンタの事がこうして触れていられる… 安らぎをくれる…
    今はアンタの事が心の底からーーーーーー』
    Sakura: But Naruto…I can feel that…with you I’m at peace…fromt he bottom of my heart.
    ナルトサクラの肩を掴んで『いいかげんにしろ さくらちゃん…
    そんな冗談笑えねーって言ってんだよ』
    Naruto, gripping her shoulder: Quit it Sakura-chan…this isn’t a funny joke anymore.

サクラ『…』
    Sakura: …
    サクラ額に汗?『何キレてるの…?
    私はただサスケくんからアンタに乗り変えただけの事じゃない…女心は秋の空って言うでしょ?』
    Saukra sweating?: Why are you angry…? Didn’t I just choose you over Sasuke…a woman’s heart is like the autumn skies, is it not?
    ナルト、サクラの肩に力を入れる
    Naruto puts force into Sakura’s shoulders

ナルト『オレは… 自分に嘘つくような奴はキライだ!』
    Naruto: I…I hate people that lie to themselves!

降り積もる雪の中…
    Lieing thick in the snow…
    終わり。サーセイ★
    Done.[/SPOILER]

Stai visualizzando 7 post - dal 1 a 7 (di 7 totali)
  • Devi essere connesso per rispondere a questo topic.