Bleach 368: Solo Spoiler

Taggato: , ,

Stai visualizzando 5 post - dal 1 a 5 (di 5 totali)
  • Autore
    Bunta-sama
    Partecipante

1) Postare, come dice il titolo, solo gli Spoiler (script e pics)! Per la loro discussione c’è l’apposito topic.
    2) Postare, possibilmente, script che abbiano almeno la traduzione in inglese (per una maggiore “leggibilità” da parte di tutti) con la relativa Fonte, il relativo Stato (Confermato, Incerto o Fake) e i dovuti Crediti.
    Script e Pics vanno rigorosamente sotto .
    3)Possibili fonti dove trovare spoiler confermati: Mangahelpers e 2ch.
    Thread riaperto

Redazione
    Amministratore del forum

Fonte:2ch
    Crediti:nja
    Stato:Confermato
    [SPOILER]遅くなってすまそ><
    ヒジキ 隊長を連れ戻す!? 

盲目 お前は本当の恐怖を知らないからそんな事をいえるんだ
       俺が教えてやろう本当の恐怖を!

WWとマシろ 白キーックが顔面にあたり吹っ飛んだ所で
    ハリベルとちびっ子達へ
    素人とひよりは どっちがちびかとの言い争いで(つっこみ2人)リサがハリベルとタイマンへ

髑髏の方へ  結界師があなたの弱点はわかってますと余裕で結界で包囲するが

髑髏 ?鬼門?も老いがあるとは知らなかったのか?と結界を破って

結界師が青ざめた所で完です

では出かけてきます簡単でごめんね;;[/SPOILER]
    Translation
    [SPOILER]盲目 お前は本当の恐怖を知らないからそんな事をいえるんだ
       俺が教えてやろう本当の恐怖を!
    Tousen: You are not able to speak of your true fears because you do not know of them
    Let me teach you your true fears

WWとマシろ 白キーックが顔面にあたり吹っ飛んだ所で
    ハリベルとちびっ子達へ
    素人とひよりは どっちがちびかとの言い争いで(つっこみ2人)リサがハリベルとタイマンへ
    Mashiro kicks Wonderweiss in the face
    Harribel faces Toushirou and gang
    While Toushirou and Hiyori argue over who is the chibi, Lisa faces off with Harribel

髑髏の方へ  結界師があなたの弱点はわかってますと余裕で結界で包囲するが
    Hacchi easily identifies Barragan’s weak spots and easily surrounds him in a barrier      
    髑髏 ?鬼門?も老いがあるとは知らなかったのか?と結界を破って
    Barragan doesn’t seem to know of this technique but he easily breaks the barrier anyway.

結界師が青ざめた所で完です
    Hacchi’s expression turns pale and the chapter ends[/SPOILER]

[SPOILER]Why you all discuss Hell & Demon Gate. 鬼 – demon, 門 – gate, but 鬼門 – weak point. Hacchi thinks he find Barragan’s weak point, but Barragan refutes it.[/SPOILER]

Redazione
    Amministratore del forum

Italian Translation
    Fonte:Juin Jutsu Team
    Crediti:¬Valiant

[SPOILER]Tousen: « Non puoi parlare di paura quando non sai nemmeno cosa questa sia. Permettimi di mostrarti la vera paura. »

Il calcio di Mashiro centra Wonderweiss in pieno volto.
    Contro Harribel c’è Hitsugaya, sostenuto da altri.
    Mentre questi e Hiyori discutono su chi sia il più piccolo, Lisa se la vede con Harribel.

Hacchi scopre facilmente i punti deboli di Barragan e lo circonda con una barriera senza difficoltà.
    Nonostante non sappia di che tecnica si tratti, Barragan distrugge tranquillamente la barriera.

Il capitolo termina con Hacchi che impallidisce.[/SPOILER]

Redazione
    Amministratore del forum

Fonte:2ch
    Stato:Confermato
    Crediti:69ruma
    [SPOILER][/SPOILER]

Redazione
    Amministratore del forum

Fonte:Blyeachasylum
    Crediti:lennan
    [SPOILER][SPOILER][/SPOILER]
    Page 1:

Wonderwice: Gu…Giii

Page 2:

Mashiro: Yo! Victory!
    Gin: Aww. Poor thing.

Page 3:

Hitsugaya: Is it all right if I leave this one to you? I want to fight Aizen….
    Hiyori: What?! What are you talking about? Are you stupid?! We came here on our own to kill baldy Aizen. Before that we saved you even though we didn’t really want to, why do you get to fight Aizen first?!
    Hitsugaya: Th-that’s right, isn’t it…my feelings were rushed. [TN: sorry poor wording] Forget that I said that.

Page 4:

Hiyori: Just forget about it?! Why don’t you say something more like “I’m sorry”?!
    Hitsugaya: S-sorry.
    Hiyori: What?! I can’t hear you! Look this way! And as well, what’s with you looking like a kid and wearing a Captain’s haori?! Are you really a Captain?! Or d’you think you’re playing at being a Captain?! Just “sorry”? [TN: わかんで this is some phrase in kansaiben, I’m not getting. This is the closest I can get. Sorry.] I’ll hit you! For all that you’re a kid what’s with this sneaky “because I’m a captain” I get to go there first! That’s why I’m calling you baldy. Baldy baldy baldy baldy baldy baldy baldy baldy baldy baldy baldy baldy baldy SHRIMP!

Page 5:

Hitsugaya: You’re the one who’s a shrimp!
    Hiyori: O-oh?! What d’you want, you little brat?! You want to fight?! If you wanna sell a fight, I’ll buy it!!
    Hitsugaya: You’re the one picking a fight! Even though I apologized, you’re still going on and on….
    Lisa: I’ll be going first.
    Hiyori: What?! Wait Lisa!!

Page 6:

Harribel: So, you’re the first one? I was certain that it would be three against one.
    Lisa: It’s uneven isn’t it? [TN: ?? Not so sure about this]

Page 7:

Oomaeda: You know him?! If that’s the case, then why don’t you say so? Who’s this abnormally huge old man?! Tell me, ple-
    Soi Fon: I’ve never seen that man before.
    Hacchi: I thought that you would say that….of course, you wouldn’t think well of us.
    Barragan: Ridiculous.[/SPOILER]

Stai visualizzando 5 post - dal 1 a 5 (di 5 totali)
  • Devi essere connesso per rispondere a questo topic.