そこに海中から船が現れる、出てきたのはトラファルガー・ロー「そいつを俺に預けろっ」終

(i/N02B,ID:uURmeZDyO)[/SPOILER]
Fonte:AP
Crediti:Aohige_AP
Stato:Confermato
[SPOILER]339: Apprentice
10/03/15 (Monday) 07:03

Chapter 578

Sengoku unleashes his ability, and it’s Sengoku vs Blackbeard Pirates.
It seems Sengoku has the advantage in vs BB pirates.
Akainu relentlessly chases after Luffy. Ivankov and Inazuma tries to protect Luffy, but are taken down. Jinbei tries to carry Luffy and run for the ocean, but Aokiji freezes the waters. Akainu comes and punches through his body.

Then Croc shows up, and blows away Jinbei and Luffy into the air.
Croc: I’m not gonna let the Marines have their way any longer
Buggy catches the two in the air.

Then a ship shows up from the ocean. Trafalgar Law shows up, and tells them to hand over Luffy. End
The End[/SPOILER]
Fonte:JJT
Crediti:Traduzione JAP-ITA By Never aggiustamenti By Idol
Traduzione ITA
[SPOILER]cap 578
Sengoku mette in bella mostra le sue abilità contro i pirati di Barbanera. La ciurma di Barbanera sembra essere totalmente travolta dalla potenza di Sengoku.
Akainu avanza verso Rufy.
Iwankoff e Inuzuma cercano di proteggere Rufy ma uno di loro viene colpito.
Jinbee prende in braccio Rufy e cerca di immergersi in acqua, ma Aokiji riesce a fermarli congelando il mare.
Il corpo di Jimbei viene trafitto da Akainu.
Interviene Crocodile e fa volare in cielo Jimbei e Rufy.
Crocodile: “Da adesso in poi non lascerò che la marina faccia quello che vuole”.
Rufy e Jimbei vengono afferrati in volo da Buggy.
Da sott’acqua compare una barca, dalla quale esce Trafalgar Law.
Law: “Ci penso io a prendermi cura di loro”. (credo si riferisca a Jimbei e Rufy)
Fine[/SPOILER]
Fonte:2ch
Crediti:Nja
[SPOILER]センゴクと黒ヒゲ団がぶつかりセンゴクの手から衝撃波が放たれ
一撃で黒ヒゲ団のメンツは口から血吐いたりしててセンゴク優勢

赤犬に場面変わった瞬間にもうイワンコフとイナズマは地べたに倒れてたはずなんだけど
俺ページ飛ばしたかな…
ジンベエがルフィの事庇うが2人を拳で貫通させもう少しで心臓貫けたのに
庇いやがって…ってな事いい
そこにクロコダイルが登場し2人を砂嵐で飛ばし飛んだ先はバギーの元へ
赤犬VSクロコ・白ヒゲ海賊団になると思う

バギーが2人を背負い逃げているところに潜水艦の様な船が
まだ凍ってない海から登場しローが

そいつとはいずれ敵になるが悪縁の縁の為助けてやる
ってな事になり 麦わら屋を渡せ~俺は医者だ

で完です[/SPOILER]
Crediti:Hyrrokkin
[SPOILER]Sengoku and the Blackbeard crew clash, and a shockwave comes from Sengoku’s hand
With this one hit, all of Blackbeard’s crew are spitting blood

On to Akainu, it looked like Ivankov and Inazuma were brought to the ground, but I may have misseen it…
Jinbei gets pierced, almost hitting the heart, while protecting Luffy, but takes it “to protect Luffy”.
Crocodile enters, and blows the two away with a sandstorm, and they land on Buggy.
I think it becomes Akainu VS Crocodile + Whitebeard Pirates

As Buggy runs with the forementioned two, Law appears with a submarine-like ship appears from the non-frozen sea

They crawl to him getting ready for battle, but for some reason he saves them.
Or something like that. He also takes Strawhat. “I am a doctor”

And with that, it ends[/SPOILER]
Crediti:Aohige_AP
[SPOILER]The spoiler is already here, but it seems a little different than how I remembered.

Sengoku and Blackbeard pirates clash, and Sengoku shoots a shockwave from his hands
In just one hit from Sengoku, Blackbeard pirates start coughing up blood, and it seems Sengoku already has the upper hands.

From what I remember, when the scene changes to Akainu Ivankov and Inazuma were already on the ground… maybe I skipped a page?
Jinbei got in the way to save Luffy, but the two (Iva and Inazuma) blocked Akainu’s punch, which penetrated through them.
Akainu complains that if they didn’t get in the way, his punch would have reached Jinbei’s heart.
Croc shows up, and blows Luffy & Jinbei away with his sandstorm, sending them to Buggy.
It seems it’ll be Akainu vs Croc & Whitebeard pirates

Buggy carries Luffy & Jinbei and runs, and a ship that looks like a submarine comes out of the portion of the ocean not yet frozen, and Law appears.

Law says that Luffy will eventually be his enemy, but for now, fate brought them together, and he’ll help him.
Law says to hand over the Strawhat, I’m a doctor!

Then ends. [/SPOILER]
Fonte:JJT
Crediti:Idol
Traduzione ITA
[SPOILER]Nello spoiler di Nja non c’è molto di piu rispetto allo spoiler di Apprentice, se non per qualche dettaglio che vi elenco di seguito:
– Sengoku provoca un onda d’urto con la sua mano che fa sputare sangue a tutta la ciruma di Barbanera.
– Per proteggere Rufy, Jinbei viene colpito e trafitto vicino al cuore da Akainu.
– Crocodile fa volare per aria Rufy e Jimbei con un vortice di sabbia e cadono su Buggy che stava scappando.
– Nja pensa che ci sarà uno scontro tra Akainu contro Crocodile + i pirati di Barbabianca.
– Da una zona non ghiacciata del mare fuoriesce Law con la sua nave sommergibile, buggy Rufy e Jimbei strisciando si avvicinano pronti a lottare, ma per qualche strana ragione lui li salva.
Law: “Mi occupero io di loro, sono un dottore.[/SPOILER]