Reply To: Naruto 440: Solo Spoiler

itachi-kun
Membro

Incerto(mangahelpers lo da confermato ma in maniera strana quindi non voglio prendermi la responsabilità di confermarlo)
Fonte: Mangahelpers

Naruto stares in shock at the fourth.

Naruto: “Your son? How is it even possible for you to be here?”

Minato looks at naruto and a tear comes to his eye.

“Minato it was a sacrifice that had to be made.”

A flashback image occurs as we see minato standing a distance away on the back of gamabunta.

Minato: “If this scroll works as I have figured, the fox will be utterly stopped from attacking konoha. Its destiny directly tied to the fate of my son.”
Gamabunta looks up at minato.
Gambunta: “But at what cost? Your life? Your soul? Surely there has to be another way.”

Minato looks down at a nearby hut with a damaged roof. Inside we see kushina and Sarutobi hovering over naruto working on the last of the seal.

Minato: “There is no other way.”

Minato does a series of hand signs and the reaper appears near the scroll.

Minato: “I call fourth the reaper of souls to make a trade. Half of my soul and half of the soul of the kyubi in exchange for the other halves of our souls sealed within my son in that hut there.”

The reaper turns to look at the fox which is at the edge of konoha’s gates. A ghostly hand reaches from its mouth and strikes the fox in the chest. The fox shudders in horror as its eyes widen in shock. The reaper turns and looks at Minato. Another ghostly hand shoots out and hits minato in the chest. He screams in shock and collapses to his knees. He looks up one last time and we see through his eyes half of his soul floating away along with the kyubi’s soul towards the hut. Inside the hut, kushina and sarutobi watches as the new seal on naruto begins to spin. The fox’s soul and minato’s soul slowly are drawn into it before vanishing entirely. Kushina then collapses and starts crying.
Kushina: “What have we done? My husband? My son? Both sacrificed to protect the village.”
Sarutobi: “It had to be done. Look at this as a gift. Your son will always carry within the heart of his father to guide and protect him.”
Kushina looks at naruto and starts crying as he awakens.
Kushina: “I cant take this. Im leaving the village. I entrust naruto and the body of minato to your capable hands.”
Sarutobi: “I will care for them well. I promise.”
Kushina: “Leave me now so I may spend some last minutes with my son alone before I leave.”

Sarutobi walks out of the hut and heads towards the body of minato still laying on gamabunta’s back. He picks up the scroll and puts in the case. Gamabunta looks up at sarutobi.

Gamabunta: “He died well to save us. I will inform the other frogs to build a shrine in honor of his sacrifice.”

Sarutobi looks at the hut and at the fallen minalto.

Sarutobi: “On the promise of my life minato and yours, I promise I will serve and protect this village to my final days. I will protect it once again as the third hokage. I will also watch over your son as you requested. He shall be remembered as the savior of konoha.”

Naruto stumbles back at the enormity of what he has seen. Minato smiles at naruto who gets up with a look of surprise.

Minato: “As you can see naruto. There is no need for you to break that seal. For I shall always be with you and watching over you. Now it is time you truly finished pain once and for all.”
Naruto: “But I have nothing left. Im no match for this pain.”
Minato: “You have forgotten something though. Something that pain has no idea you still have.”
Naruto: “The shadow clone?! I still have enough for one last use of sage chakra.”
Minato: “Always remember naruto. As long as there those who will sacrifice themselves for the lives of others, there will always be great ninja. Even though death may claim the lives of many of the greatest. A new generation will take its place. Each working hard to create a better life for the generation to come and to honor the sacrifices of those who came before. Honor me and all those before you naruto. Go show pain the true power of the hidden leaf village.”

Devi Pain stares at the dust storm of the reminds of the chibiku tensei. As the dust storm clears from a wind blow, naruto is revealed in sage mode. Then another naruto is shown. Then another. Until the wind blows away the last of the dust to reveal that devi pain is surrounded by not one but thousands of naruto clones. Nagato’s eye widen in shock at what he is seeing before him.

Next episode: “The True Power of the Hidden Leaf Village.”