Reply To: Naruto 440: Solo Spoiler

shikaku
Membro

Ecco i primi scripts (spero di aver capito bene come postare gli spoiler)

Fake
Fonte: Mangahelpers

Face to face (Minato and Naruto stand side by side: A genius of a life time. His legendary skills extend back to the 3rd Shinobi War. The man who gave his life to stop the Kyuubi in its tracks, now faces his son, The Child of Prophecy.)

(The Kyuubi sticks its claws out of the cage trying to grasp for Naruto. Minato gives the Kyuubi a stare back.)

“So close, this blond haired freak of all things. Just like that Madara, leaves a morbid taste in my mouth,” said Kyuubi.

(Naruto looks at the 4th Hokage with awe.)

“My father,” said Naruto. (Minato looks down.) “I’m sorry I couldn’t be there, what with you having to carry the burden of the Kyuubi on you shoulders, I know it must have been tough, but I was sure you could handle it,” said Minato.

(Naruto cracks a slight smile)

“So cool, my father is the 4th Hokage. The pervy sage was right, I look just like you. All I want to know, is how are you here, and where were you all this time,” asked Naruto.

(Naruto has a concerned face, Minato smiles a bit.)

“Pervy Sage, ha, ha, Jiraiya’s ways hasn’t changed yet. So how is the good man,” asked Minato. (Naruto looks down) “I see. Naruto I wish I could learn more about your life, but there are more important matters. Your seal has been broken. Considering the circumstances, I’m assuming the threat you are facing is extremely severe,” said Minato.

(Switch Scene to Pain’s location)

“Naruto forcefully pushed the 9 tails chakra out further, Chibaku Tensei will be ineffective from now on. One thing has been puzzling me since it broke free of my jutsu. Why is it just sitting there, there must be some kind of internal battle between the host and beast,” said Pain.

(Switch Scene to Nagato’s location)

“What should we do? Your body has reached its limits, I won’t lose you and Yahiko,” said Konan. “Right now it seems the Kyuubi is having difficulty executing its actions. We’ll use this time to plan our next move. I’ll need a lot of chakra for this, Konan, lend a hand,” said Nagato.

(Switch Scene to Yamato’s location)

“Its back to eight, the seal must be stabilizing. Still, even if it is Naruto still fighting, I have to help him revert,” said Yamato.

(Switch Scene to Konoha)

“There’s eight tails,” said Hyuuga. “Yes, the Kyuubi is pretty much released,” said another Hyuuga. “What? Katsuyu, notify the villagers, we’re going underground,” said Sakura.

(Switch Scene back to Naruto and Minato)

“How did you manage this far without the Key,” asked Minato. “What Key,” asked Naruto. “It seems he hadn’t been informed, it must be sheer will alone astonding” said Minato. (Minato does a few hand seals and summons Gerotora.)

“Minato, how the hell are you,” asked Gerotora. “Not now. I’ll explain. This Toad has a special print matching the Hakke Seal, this is called your seal’s Key,” said Minato. “Now that you mention it, I do remember the pervy sage saying something brief about it,” said Naruto.

“With this locked in place, I can revert the seal back to its original form, however, the flip side is also true. Long as this Key is locked in place with your seal, the Kyuubi’s chakra will be that much easier to be accessible. You have to balance the seal out to your liking if you don’t want to transform into the Kyuubi that is.

Once the Key is on you, its permanent, this will stop the seal from deteriorating. The Key allows you to potentially tune up or tune down the degree of Kyuubi’s chakra flowing within you.

This Key completes your seal, and the components of a new jutsu will be revealed to you in your consciousness. Use that to stop your threat. Sorry Naruto, you’ll have to endure just a little longer,” said Minato. (Minato unravels the “Key” as Gerotora vanishes. He wraps it around Naruto.)

“ARRGGH,” yelled Naruto. “I know it burns, but this will calm things down. Once you revert back to your original state, use “That Jutsu” end it my son, I leave everything in your hands,” said Minato.

(Outside the Kyuubi is reverting)

“So, he is suppressing the beasts’ chakra. Without it, he does not stand a chance in his current state,” said Pain.

Next Chapter: Final Clash “That Jutsu”