Reply To: Bleach 361: Solo Spoiler

cisco
Partecipante

FONTE: powermanga
TIPO:script
STATO:confirmed

ソイフォンの卍解はなんかロケットランチャーでした。
Soi Fong’s Bankai was somewhat like a rocket launcher.
爆発の衝撃でビルに吹き飛ぶ大前田、ソイフォンも銀条反が破れ、吹っ飛ぶが大前田が受け止める 。
Omaeda was blown off the building by the explosion’s crash. Soi Fong’s silver cloth was torn, Omaeda got caught in the explosion.
大前田「隊長やりましたよ・・・!!」ソイフォン「・・・放せ・・・気色悪い・・・」
Omaeda “Captain, you did it….!”, Soi Fong “… Get away from me, it’s disgusting..”

361,Hate Loneliness, But it loves me

スタークがソイフォンの戦闘をみて卍解は皆あんな強いのかをきき、さらに非番谷と享楽だとどっちが強いかを 問う。
Stark saw Soi Fong’s battle and asked, “Everyone’s bankai sure is sort of powerful, aren’t they?”. He also asked, “I also wonder which one of you and Hitsugaya is stronger…”
享楽は、彼は天才だからあと百年もしたら追い抜かれちゃうと思う、と。
Kyouraku “Because he’s a genius, If he had lived a century more, I think he would surpass me.”
スターク、じゃあ今はアンタのほうが強いってことだといい、卍解が観てみたくなりやる気になっ たらしい。
Stark “Well, if that’s the case, I’d be right if I said that right now, you’re stronger than he is. Seeing your bankai has been on my mind for some time now.”
享楽は羽織を浮竹にあずける。
Kyouraku left his haori with Ukitake.
スターク、リリネットを呼ぶと享楽がどうしてその子を?と問う。
Stark called Lilinette, Kyouraku asked, “Why that kid?”
すると説明開始。
From there starts the explanation.
俺たちは二人で一人、虚から進化する時に他の破面が肉体と刀に分けた虚の力を俺たちは二つの体 に分けた。
By being two, we are one. The time we evolved from being Hollow, we separated into body and blade. Our Hollow power is separated into two bodies.
俺たちが一つに帰るとき、俺たちの力も解放される。と説明し、リリネットの頭をなでて一つになると同時に帰 刃。
When we return back to being one, our power is released. [He] pats Lilinette’s head, And simultaneously, they do the Resurrecion.
「蹴散らせ 群狼(ロス・ボロス)」
“Kick about, Wolf Pack (Los Lobos)”
享楽も始解する。
Kyouraku also starts to understand.
帰刃したスタークの姿で次週。
Stark’s Resureccion will be next week.
二丁の少し銃身の長い銃を持ってる。左目にはスコープというかスカウターみたいなのつけてる。
Carrying two weapons, a small gun barrel and a long gun barrel, the left eye seems to have a scope, and looks like an attached scouter.