Reply To: Videogames News

IORI_17
Membro

Shenmue III all’E3?

Spanish site Meristation’s rumouring that the game Sega recently signed an Unreal Engine license extension for is Shenmue III, and that the game will be on show in some form at E3 2010. He shall come from a far eastern land across the sea. A young man who has yet to know his potential. This potential is a power that could either destroy him or realize his will. His courage shall determine his fate. The path he must traversed brought with adversity. I await whilst praying, for this destiny predetermined since ancient times. Awaiting in anticipation. A dragon emerges from the earth as ominous clouds fill the sky. A phoenix descends from the heavens trailing purple from its wings. The pitch-black night unfolds with the morning star as its only light. And thus, the saga begins…..

Metal Gear Rising alla conferenza Sony dell’E3

While I was busy booking video interview time for E3 this past week, I stumbled on some interesting developments regarding Hideo Kojima and the E3 conference. You see, I originally called in to book interview time with the legendary developer upon his upcoming visit to New York City on June 12thbefore the conference. I then asked about reserving possible interview time in L.A. during the week of the conference, I was then told this as a reply:

“Mr. Kojima is on a very tight schedule, and will not be doing ANY interviews. He will be going to E3 and appearing at the conference for the 1st party and that’s it. I don’t even think he’ll make it to our [Konami] own conference. Afterwards, he starts a world tour for Peace Walker”

In case you missed the significance here, the key word is “publishers”, as in plural. What other reason would Kojima need to appear at the Sony Conference after Peace Walker is already on store shelves? Simple. To start promoting Metal Gear Rising for the PS3 as well. Now, don’t be surprised when Jack Tretton announces Kojima onto the stage during next months show. You have been warned.

[Fonte: N4G]

Killzone 3 rivelato da GamePro

Giungono dalla rivista GamePro le prime scansioni che mostrano per la prima volta Killzone 3.
La rivista, secondo un utente di GameSpot UK, conterebbe le seguenti informazioni:

Il titolo mostrerà che gli Helghast hanno ancora umanità”

Sarà come Inglorious Basterds.

Tutti i personaggi nelle immagini volano con l’uso di jetpacks

Ci saranno livelli artici.

Una missione nel gioco coinvolge il reclutamento del Capitano Narville.

Il gioco sarà giocabile in 3D

I combattimenti saranno simili al predecessore

I combattimenti copro a corpo ci coinvolgeranno in mosse brutali su nemici storditi

I jetpack saranno sorprendentemente leggeri e agili da manovrare

Nuova arma chiamata Wasp, che spara razzi al nemico

Ci sarà mostrata la cultura degli Helghast

Ci sarà un linguaggio Helghastm che verrà approfondito nel gioco

Ci saranno un sacco di livelli sulla neve

Tutto sarà più vasto in questo gioco

Il gioco sembra quasi completo.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

[Fonte: Everyeye]