チャクラの大部分を吸収されたにもかかわらず口から大きな黒い球をつくりだす九尾。
ナルトはそれに感嘆しながらもおなかの印の中心に手をあて、鍵を閉めるような動作をする。
九尾の上から鳥居が何個も降ってきて九尾を押さえつけ再び牢獄へ幽閉する。
覚えていろナルトという九尾にたいして、ごめん、九尾、でもおめーを悪いようにはしないから少しの間だけま っていてくれと告げる。
やったわね!というクシナに母ちゃんは今・・・といおうとするとさえぎるようにこれでミナトのところへいけ るとクシナ。
その言葉にうつむくナルト。行く前に、あなたが生まれた16年前の事件の真相を言っておくわと クシナ。
私はあなたの前任の九尾の人柱力、まずはそこからねで次号。
[/SPOILER]
[SPOILER]Naruto feels very secure/relieved/comforted/reassured by Kushinas words of love.
And as his happiness the words brought strengthens him, the negative feelings of 9b falls.

Kushina gives naruto a boost saying ‘my chakra wont last so long, so, you do it now!’

Naruto goes shadow clones and attacks 9b with the super rasen multiple times gan (rasen-cho-taren-gan), ie every clone throws a rasengan. 9b, although being damaged, drowns out some of the clones with the hands. Kushina knocks the raging 9b down with her chain(s).
Then naruto goes sage mode and flings the sage art gigantic rasen multipletimes gan (cho-oodama-rasen-taren-gan). furthermore, he makes an attack with a huge shuriken. by it only 9bs body is blown off and 9bs chakra is absorbed to Naruto.

after the absorption narutos body becomes like the state of plasma ? (as in ‘plasma display’?) and shows the seal. Regardless of having the most of its chakra taken off, 9b still produces the big dark ball from the mouth.
Naruto while being amazed by that, places his hand on the centre of the seal on the tummy and makes a movement like closing the key.
many torii fall down on 9b from above and repress 9b to shut it up in the cell again.

9b goes ‘remember, ill get back at you’, to which Naruto replies ‘sorry, 9b, but I wont treat ya bad, so… wait for a while.’
‘Well done!’ says Kushina. ‘mum, ur now….’ Naruto tries to say and gets interrupted by her saying ‘now I can finally go to minatos place’.
Hearing that naruto droops his head. ‘Before I go, I tell you the facts of the incident that happened 16 yrs ago when you were born.’ says Kushina.
“I am your predecessor jinchuriki of 9b. Let me start off with this….”[/SPOILER]