One Piece 792: Ipotesi e Discussione Spoiler

Stai visualizzando 5 post - dal 1 a 5 (di 5 totali)
  • Autore
    chaplin
    Partecipante

Il demone celeste è caduto.. lo scontro decisivo è giunto al termine.
    Alla conclusione dell’arco di Dressrosa mancherebbe giusto il festino di fine saga con contorno di piccole e grandi scoperte e di nuovi misteri.
    In genere questi sono i capitoli in cui si imposta l’arco successivo.

Il corpo esanime di DF è proprio sul molo del porto commerciale sotterraneo.
    Verrà recuperato dalla sua ciurma e fatto fuggire come Moria?
    Sarà la cp0 a farlo sparire? Verrà portato via sulla nave di un regno con cui faceva affari? Ci penserà Kaido? Burgess, per non tornare alla base con un pugno di mosche, si prenderà il frutto di DF?
    In porto potrebbero arrivare anche la nave di BigMama e/o la Sunny e/o la ciurma di Law… e/o chi più ne ha più ne metta…

Solo Oda sa dove si andrà a parare…
    Presto ne sapremo qualcosa in più anche noi
    Spoiler e capitolo giovedì 2 luglio

Bunta-sama
    Partecipante

In effetti l’ipotesi CP0 non mi sembra affatto tanto campata per aria.
    Dopotutto i più temibili tirapiedi del governo mondiale si sono visti sull’isola ad inizio saga e poi sono scomparsi. Aver introdotto così, giusto facendogli recapitare un “futile” messaggio, mi pare un po’ strano.
    Se sono ancora sull’isola… magari questo è il momento migliore per farli riapparire

Mihawk
    Partecipante

Burgess: Aren’t you finishing me off..!?
    Sabo: There’s no need…
    Sabo: Looks like everything’s finished…..
    Burgess: Soft…!! You and your “brothers”…!!
    Sabo: ?!
    DenDen Mushi: Brrrr

chaplin
    Partecipante

Credit: Aohige
    Source: APF
    Stato:Confermato

Chapter 792 Dogeza
    cover art is Mansherry being celebrated for her birthday by fireflies forming the words “Happy Birthday”
    As Burgess lay beaten, Sabo walks away.
    He asks Sabo why he isn’t finishing him off, and Sabo answers the conflict is over, there’s no need.

Burgess laughs at how soft the “brothers” are, and mock Sabo telling him if he wants to hear what Ace said as they handed him to the marines.
    He realized he was going to be executed, and asked us not to “tell his little brother”. Burgess laughs.

Sabo’s face turns to rage as Burgess continues his words. Sabo ignores the incoming call on his den-den mushi and listens.
    Foolish man, he didn’t even understand how much his life was worth! The marines were obviously going to make 120% use out of his life…
    Sabo cuts off the pirate in rage, grabbing his face with his hands in iron claw fashion.
    Not another word out of you… I’ve been thinking of what Ace was feeling as he left this world every night, I know exactly what the were without you telling me!

Burgess was purposely pissing off Sabo so he will lose himself in rage, and use that opening to stab him in the neck with a knife hidden behind his back.
    He mocks him for not going to save Ace, stating were you too busy sleeping? He lunges his knife towards Sabo’s neck!
    Sabo tells him he has no regrets, and blows up Burgess with a massive Fire Fist.

Burgess whimpers in pain as he lay on the ground burning. Sabo says even if I were to forgive, Ace wouldn’t.

Sabo answers the phone finally, to be greeted by angry Koala on the other side.
    He tells her Burgess has been dealt with, and asks her if she’s gotten hold of the “list”
    She has the list, already got the ship ready, met up with Hack. They’ve all been waiting on him.
    Sabo cuts her off on the phone, much to her annoyance

The marines capture the defeated Don Quixote family officers including Doflamingo with seastone.
    But Admiral orders them to hold off from reporting to the HQ just yet…

VA Maynard broadcasts the current situation to the nearby kingdoms.
    The world is in shock at the state of Dressrosa, reduced to pile of rubble.
    Maynard tells a marine that he will explain the current situation to the world, you go follow Isshou.

Meanwhile Riku is refusing to retake the throne, despite the citizens’ plea.
    The citizens beg the king to return, they won’t mind if his pacifist way will bring end to their kingdom. They will follow.
    Elizabello laughs, as a man known as the “Fighting King” their plea is tough to listen to.
    A man comes asking Riku to answer the calls from kings of nearby nation. The calls won’t stop coming.

Elizabello explains to Riku. He already told the other kings that Riku is returning as the sitting king.
    You’ve grown old, friend. What happened to Riku who could stare down the world to death, demanding peace?
    We’ve been all waiting for you to return, Riku Dold, the “Miracle King”!

Fujitora shows up to the scene, also agreeing with King Elizabello.
    You may not take upon responsibility of all that happened here in this kingdom.
    It was the World Government that allowed Doflamingo to take the throne. It was our doing.

Fujitora gets down on his knees and bows to the ground (dogeza)
    On behalf of the Government, my sincere apologies!

All this is broadcast to the world.
    The false prosperity of Dressrosa, the fall of the world’s biggest underground broker, Doflamingo, and an Admiral bowing in apology.

And the news agencies around the world springs to action in hurry…. The Pirate Alliance has defeated Doflamingo!!

End of chapter

chaplin
    Partecipante

Letto il capitolo…
    ancora nessun festino… nessun arrivo a sorpresa e nulla di nulla ci viene svelato (nemmeno dov’era Sabo mentre Ace veniva giustiziato)…

Tutto rimandato ai prossimi capitoli?

Chissà cosa ne penserà il governo mondiale di tutta questa pubblicità poco lusinghiera…

• Questa risposta è stata modificata 8 anni, 9 mesi fa da chaplin.
Stai visualizzando 5 post - dal 1 a 5 (di 5 totali)
  • Devi essere connesso per rispondere a questo topic.