One Piece 783: Ipotesi e Discussione Spoiler

• Questo topic ha 8 risposte, 2 partecipanti ed è stato aggiornato l'ultima volta 9 anni fa da Bunta-sama.
Stai visualizzando 9 post - dal 1 a 9 (di 9 totali)
  • Autore
    chaplin
    Partecipante

E diversivo fu… Una gran bella esplosione…
    Oda ne approfitterà per un cambio di scena?
    Fronte Koala?
    Avrà a che fare con quanto percepito da Leo e gli altri?
    Entrambe le cose.
    :mah:
    Spero in un capitolo che riveli qualche succosa novità…
    sopratutto se sarà seguito da una pausa…

Spoiler e capitolo giovedì 9 aprile

chaplin
    Partecipante

Credit: Aohige
    Source: APF
    Stato:Confermato

Chapter 783 “You’re in my way”
    Wadatsumi wants to go with Jinbe

Leo sees the explosion and wants to go help, but Kyros and Robin advise against it.
    Even Law, who was also a shichibukai, was beaten to pulp, they would only pull Luffy’s leg if they did.

They saw Law because Luffy carried him and leaped out of the explosion.
    He tosses Law towards Robin, and while she was surprised to see his arm cut off, spreads Spider Net and catches him.

Dofla comes chasing him, and shoots Bullet Strings to try and finish off Law. Luffy attacks him with Hawk Whip, but too late to stop the bullets.
    The bullets rain down on Robin and Law.

Cavendish arrives in the nick of time to deflect the bullets and protect Law.
    Luffy yells to Caven to take the others to safety. At first he wants to join Luffy’s fight, but Luffy yells out that he’s counting on him.
    Caven can’t deny the wishes of his fans! If Strawhat Luffy is to be his fan, he will oblige!

He rushes to call for Barto to help evacuate them and Law to safety.
    Meanwhile Leo tries to stitch Law’s wounds together and have the princess heal him.
    Dofla tells Luffy to step out of the way, let him end Law’s suffering, but Luffy replies he’ll have to beat him to get past.
    Luffy tries to attack with rushes of punches, but Dofla easily dodges and tells Luffy while his punches are fast, they lack the power behind them.
    He counters with OverHeat, damaging Luffy, while he remembers when he first heart of the Straw Hat Luffy…

When he heard from Trebol that Crocodile was taken down by a marine Captain, he didn’t believe it.
    Then he saw the increase of Straw Hat Luffy’s bounty, and started investigating.

Now Luffy has survived the Marineford War and came all the way here to Dressrosa.
    While he praises the young pirate, he kicks him down through the floor of the castle and the impact reaches even the lower floors.

Law regains consciousness, and tells Cavendish to leave him here. He spent 13 years chasing Dofla, he wants to see the end of it himself.
    Law tells him that if Straw Hat loses here, I should die here. I’m the one that dragged Luffy into this…!

Robin tries to tell Law that the alliance was on equal grounds, and Luffy is here on his own will, but Law is adamant to stay.
    Cavendish realizes it’s impossible to convince him, and sits down next to Law. He tells Robin to take the others to safety.
    Caven tells Law that he won’t hear the wishes of a suicidal man. I will stay, and if you are going to die, it will be after me.

Luffy attacks Dofla with Grizzly Magnum, but easily countered.
    Dofla asks Luffy how long are you going to take to kill me? One hour is the time limit until the birdcage is completely closed.
    In less than half an hour there will be people dying. Elderly and babies will be the first to go. And in 40 minutes you will hear their screams reaching this palace.
    It’s all your fault. If you didn’t come here, this nation would be in peace.

Luffy denies that claim as a facade.
    Dofla says he’s getting in his way all for heroics, but Luffy returns no, YOU are the one getting in MY way.
    I won’t let anyone die on my watch.

Both you and this birdcage of yours is getting in MY way.

Gear…….. Fourth.

End of chapter, break next issue.

chaplin
    Partecipante

Non mi aspettavo si arrivasse già a questo punto…
    gear 4… :sisi:

chaplin
    Partecipante

Letto il capitolo.
    Chissà cosa s’è inventato Luffy…

E chissà perché Cavendish offre il suo capotto a Robin…

Bunta-sama
    Partecipante

E chissà se il vero motivo per cui Oda dichiarò che OP sarebbe durato altri 10 anni è che già aveva in mente di prendersi una pausa ogni 3-4 capitoli.

chaplin
    Partecipante

E chissà se il vero motivo per cui Oda dichiarò che OP sarebbe durato altri 10 anni è che già aveva in mente di prendersi una pausa ogni 3-4 capitoli.

Una pausa ogni 4 capitoli, se i miei calcoli sono corretti, produce un ritardo pari al 20%…
    12 anni invece dei 10 promessi/minacciati… non fa poi tanta differenza :sisi:

Con personaggi i cui obiettivi sono particolarmente ambiziosi ci sono ampi spazi di manovra. :sisi:

Bunta-sama
    Partecipante

Stando alla mia ipotesi, sarebbero stati comunque otto e non dieci. :prrr:

chaplin
    Partecipante

Stando alla mia ipotesi, sarebbero stati comunque otto e non dieci. :prrr:

10 anni, se i miei calcoli sono corretti, non è il 20% in più di 8 anni ma quello di 8 anni e 4 mesi…
    C’è una bella differenza :prrr:

Bunta-sama
    Partecipante

Sempre a sottilettizzare :prrr:

Stai visualizzando 9 post - dal 1 a 9 (di 9 totali)
  • Devi essere connesso per rispondere a questo topic.