One Piece 570: Solo Spoiler

Stai visualizzando 6 post - dal 1 a 6 (di 6 totali)
  • Autore
    Redazione
    Amministratore del forum

Nella seguente discussione potrete trovare gli spoilers di One Piece 570.
    1) Postare, come dice il titolo, solo gli Spoiler (script e pics)! Per la loro discussione c’è l’apposito topic.
    2) Postare, possibilmente, script che abbiano almeno la traduzione in inglese (per una maggiore “leggibilità” da parte di tutti) con la relativa Fonte, il relativo Stato (Confermato, Incerto o Fake) e i dovuti Crediti.
    Script e Pics vanno rigorosamente sotto .
    3)Possibili fonti dove trovare spoiler confermati: MangaHelpers, APforum e 2ch.

Thread riaperto.

Redazione
    Amministratore del forum

Fonte:2ch
    Crediti: Apprentice
    Stato:Confermato
    [SPOILER]436 :名無しさんの次レスにご期待下さい:2010/01/11(月) 20:45:27 ID:0DuiC1Oy0
    見習いバレ貼っとく
    ちなみに古い方じゃなくて新しい方の航海日誌に見習いは来てる
    570話 命の懸橋
    ルフィー覇気発動。鷹の目VSダズ、鷹の目VSクロコダイル。
    イワンコフの髪の中にイナズマがかくれていて能力で処刑台までの橋を作る。
    そこを駆け上がるルフィー、そこにガープが立ちはだかる。終
    [/SPOILER]
    Fonte:JJT
    Crediti:Never
    English Translation
    [SPOILER]570 Bridge of life

Luffy’s ambitions begin to develop,
    Mihawk Vs Dazu, Mihawke Vs Crocodile
    Inazuma is hide between Iwankofu’s hair and with his ability build a bridge to the scaffold.
    Luffy crosses the bridge built by Inazuma and reaches the scaffold.
    Garp is in front of him.
    End[/SPOILER]
    Crediti:Never
    Italian Translation
    [SPOILER]570 Il ponte della vita

L’ambizione di Rufy comincia a svilupparsi,
    Mihawk Vs Dazu, Mihawke Vs Crocodile
    Inazuma è nascosto fra i capelli di Ivankov e con i suoi poteri costruisce/taglia un ponte verso il patibolo.
    Rufy percorre il ponte e raggiunge il patibolo.
    Una volta arrivato si trova faccia a faccia con suo nonno Garp.
    Fine[/SPOILER]

Tomm@so
    Membro

One Piece 570 : “Bridge of life”
    Credit: Apprentice
    Verification: Pending

In the new spoiler, there’s a mention of Luffy hitting Kizaru with his fist using haki. It has also a flashback showing Ace and Luffy in their young age.
    Hancock says in the new spoiler that Luffy’s haki is stronger than before (in Amazon Lily).
    Diamond Jozu is released from Aokiji’s ice because of Luffy’s haki.

curno
    Partecipante

source:nja again with fire
    verification:pending
    translation:paybackcomestwice
    [SPOILER]
    cover: shows Nami and Robin building a snowman. The snowman looks like the strawhat pirate flag.

1st part: Luffy is shown completely powered up after making the execution guards fall flat out. Luffy is realizing his power to save Ace. The force coming from Luffy has caused buildings to collapse behind the platform and several weak marines have dropped unconcious. Everyone has stopped fighting and are amazed.

Luffy: “AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!! Ace, I WILL SAVE YOU!!”
    Garp: “So, reckless… I will have to stop you for good, …..Luffy” Luffy shoots off fast toward the platform and Kizaru sees him and goes to intercept. Garp with quick speed appears in the front of Luffy and is about to strike him but Luffy dodges in a split-second. “GEAR SECOND!!”

Kizaru: “Where are u goi…” Garp strikes Kizaru by mistake and sends him flying to the wall.
    Garp: “Argh!” Kizaru looks unconscious laying by the destroyed wall.
    Marines: “The legendary Garp the Fist has knocked out Kizaru…”

Sengoku: is thinking “Garp! what are you doing?”
    New World Pirates: “I guess its true … old man Garp is the legendary marine hero.”
    Buggy: thinking in his head “Great distraction, Mugiwara…” but says to his guys “Aaahha ha! Now, lets do it!”
    Buggy followers: “Lets Go and execute the plan for Captain Buggy!! YEAH!!!”

2nd part: Luffy has made his final resolve to save Ace and is attacking the platform but encounters other Vice Admirals Momonga and Doberman. They appear in front of Luffy to stop him as before.

Luffy: “Out of my way …!! Pant! Pant!” is thinking ~ “I will try my new attack now…”
    Luffy: “Gomu Gomu no …! Luffy stretches his hands together behind him to form a ball but there seems to be a force with them this time. Strikes Vice Admiral Momonga first ~ Jet Time Bomb!!!
    Momonga: “What did u do to me…? I cant move” Luffy smiles and dodges an attack from Vice Admiral Doberman who attacks from behind. Luffy uses same attack on Doberman too.
    Luffy: “Hee he hee! Its my new attack.” Then suddenly vice admirals are shown being blown up and far away by unseen force like a bomb just went off.

Ivankov: “Vaaat! A delayed time attack…”
    Ace: “Luffy!”
    Garp: “Luffy using haki now… I see! ~ with his rubber ability his punches can be loaded with even more power than mine when I was at my prime.”

3rd part: The tide of the war is changing to the side of the pirates. Captain Buggy enters into the fight and tries something unusual with the help of his followers. Whitebeard looks exhausted but tells his crew to protect Luffy.

Whitebeard: !! … “thats what Red hair Shanks meant” – a flashback on the WB ship shows Shanks conversing about how he bet his lost arm on the New Era.

Whitebeard: “All of you… cover that boy with your full power !!!”
    WB and New World Pirates: “Yes… pops!! Lets’ protect Luffy!!”

Buggy: “MuggyBall!!” Captain Buggy shoots a muggy ball at the platform to destroy the legs… he is thinking – “That will teach you marines to attack me”
    *** the support underneath the platform explodes and is starting to lean.

4th part: Marine Headquarters are having a hard time with both Whitebeard pirates and the prisoners from Impel Down. A darkness is forming behind Marineford as well as two marine battleships are approaching from the bay area.

Sengoku: says “Whose on those marine ships?…” but is thinking- “I hope its Teach because right now…. we need help”

The last scene shows Admirals Akainu and Aojiki look worried as they see a darkness forming beneath the rest of the platform.
    [/SPOILER]

chaplin
    Partecipante

Fonte:2ch/APF
    Crediti:ID:jybvfy+AQ/Steven@ap

Tipo:Pics & script
    [SPOILER]
    [/SPOILER]

Fonte:2ch/MH
    Crediti:-/winningday
    Tipo:Script
    [SPOILER]
    [SPOILER]
    ワンピース第570話【命の懸橋】

ルフィの覇気で皆が驚いてる。

センゴクは顔にまたまたひや汗。

ガープはなんだか複雑な表情。流石は我が孫、的な雰囲気ではない。

シロヒゲも驚くがニヤリ。
    ロジャー、テメェは死ぬのが早過ぎたなぁって嬉しそう。

赤犬、青雉、黄猿の三大将がシロヒゲの元に集結。
    シロヒゲvs3大将。

ジンベイとかが、オヤッサン!!っていいながら後ろから来る中将達と戦ってる。

場面変わり、オニグモがルフィの覇気で、ぐらついてるところにMr.3とバギーが現れて、バギーがマギー玉 でオニグモを吹っ飛ばす。

Mr.3はドルドルで鍵をつくってマルコ解放。

バギーがマルコに耳打ち。あの何かたくらんでいる時の顔。

そこに鷹の目が突っ込んでくる。

マルコ、不死鳥に腕から変身するが間に合わないって焦る。

鷹の目が攻撃しようとした時に久々のダズさんが登場。

ダズ「お前が最強の剣士か。」ってかっこよすぎる登場でミホークと戦う。

ミホークと最初は互角ぽく、ダズさん頑張る。

が、ミホークが「邪魔だ」って言ってミホークの眼のアップ。

覇気発動??でダズをキル。

ドフラがクロコに「部下がやられてるぜ」ってニヤニヤ。

クロコ、無言でダズを見て地面に手をついて地面を砂に変えてく。

それでクロコから離れるドフラ。

で、クロコはデザートスパーダでミホーク狙う。ミホーク避けてクロコvsミホーク。
    場面変わって、イワンコフとルフィ。

イワンコフの髪の中からイナズマ登場。

ずっと隠れてぎりぎりまで体力回復してた

壁を切りまくって処刑台までの橋を作る。ルフィがそこ駆け上がる。

そこにガープが複雑な表情で立ちはだかる。 終わり。
    [/SPOILER]

One Piece Chapter 570 “The Bridge of Life”

Everyone is surprised at Luffy’s Haki.
    On Sengoku’s face, again, there is a cold sweat.
    Garp’s expression is somewhat hard to read. It doesn’t have a that’s my grandson[/SPOILER]

Redazione
    Amministratore del forum

Crediti:Idol
    IMMAGINI SPOILER E TRADUZIONE IN ITALIANO
    [SPOILER]
    WB: Portate al sicuro cappello di paglia usando tutta la vostra forza!
    WB pirates: Portare al sicuro il fratellino di Ace?!
    WB: Fallo, ragazzino… se anche tu hai ereditato davvero le volontà della D (la D nel nome), mostrami cosa rimarrà alla fine di quest’era!
    Iva: Stai Attento! Paglia-chan!

Marines: Tornate indietro se non avete le palle! Non ve la caverete se pensate che lui sia solo un rookie!
    VA Doberman: Il figlio dei rivoluzionario…Dragon. E’ ovvio che lui abbia tali capacità.
    Other dude: Vice Ammiraglio Doberman!
    VA Doberman: Non permettete che fugga da questa battaglia! Se riesce a scappare diventerà uno dei nostri nemici piu temibili prima o poi!
    Iva: Dove e quando hai ottenuto questo tipo di potere?!
    Luffy: Huh, che vuoi dire?!

Sentomaru: Che diavolo stai cercando di fare? Non sei un membro della flotta dei sette? Hai bloccato l’avanzata di alcuni pacifisti… non sei dalla parte della marina?!
    Hancock: Lascia che ti insegni qualcosa…
    Sentomaru: Hm?
    Hancock: L’amore è sempre un uragano!!
    Sentomaru: Che diavolo stai dicendo?!

Iva: Mi domando se tu sia in grado di vivere sulle aspettative di Barba Bianca!(il trad non è sicuro di questa frase.)
    Luffy: Non so nulla riguardo al vecchio Barba Bianca…fin dall’inizio io sono venuto qui per un unica ragione!
    Iva: Togliti di mezzo,paglia-chan! è occhi di falco! (non è sicuro di questa frase)

Luffy: You!
    Daz: è un ordine dal capo… contrastate i marines.
    Mihawk: Tu sei Daz Bones (Mr.1).

Mihawk: Crocodile…
    Crocodile: Lasciami stare Occhi di falco… Adesso sono proprio di cattivo umore.
    Iva: Perdonami, abbiamo bisogno delle tue abilità!
    Inazuma: Vai avanti e fai di me quel che vuoi, Iva!

Inazuma: non preoccuparti…
    Iva: Il patibolo è davvero vicino, paglia-chan! (il resto non si legge)

Marines: Whooooooooa! Chi diavolo è quello?!
    Luffy: Granchio-chan!
    Marines: Quello… è Inazuma il rivoluzionario!
    Inazuma: Rufy-kun…vai!
    Luffy: Whoa grazie!

Luffy: Sono qui Ace!!
    Marines(?): Non lasciatelo passare!
    Vista: Vai cappello di paglia!
    Kizaru: Non ti lascierò passare…

Iva: Giammai!
    Iva: (pensando) Non me ne ero accorta!! Anche ora hce ha risvegliato i suoi poteri… non mi meraviglio affatto di come riesca ad attrarre a se tutta questa gente cosi facilmente! Non puoi nascondere il sangue deltuo sangue…Dragon! (tradotto dal traduttore molto velocemente)
    Marines: Prima di tutto, dobbiamo occuparci di Barba Bianca! Benche sia un mostro, è ferito! Non importa come dobbiamo farlo fuori!!
    Marines: Uwaaaaaah!
    Whitebeard (presumibilmente?): Voi bastardi!!!
    WB pirates: Padre!

WB pirates: VAI cappello di paglia! Libera Ace!
    NW captains: Fratellino di Ace!
    Pirates: Capitano Buggy! Cappello di paglia è al patibolo!
    Buggy: (troppo sfocato XD)
    Iva: Non andargli vicino! (il traduttore non è sicuro)
    Luffy: Nonno!! Togliti dai piedi!
    Garp: Non esiste che faccia una cosa simile! Sono pur sempre un vice ammiraglio del quartier generale della marina![/SPOILER]

Stai visualizzando 6 post - dal 1 a 6 (di 6 totali)
  • Devi essere connesso per rispondere a questo topic.