One Piece 565: Solo Spoiler

Stai visualizzando 7 post - dal 1 a 7 (di 7 totali)
  • Autore
    Redazione
    Amministratore del forum

Nella seguente discussione potrete trovare gli spoilers di One Piece 565.
    1) Postare, come dice il titolo, solo gli Spoiler (script e pics)! Per la loro discussione c’è l’apposito topic.
    2) Postare, possibilmente, script che abbiano almeno la traduzione in inglese (per una maggiore “leggibilità” da parte di tutti) con la relativa Fonte, il relativo Stato (Confermato, Incerto o Fake) e i dovuti Crediti.
    Script e Pics vanno rigorosamente sotto .
    3)Possibili fonti dove trovare spoiler confermati: MangaHelpers, APforum e 2ch.

Thread riaperto.

chaplin
    Partecipante

Fonte: 2ch/AP/JJT
    Crediti: apprendista/Aohige/Idol
    Stato: Confermato
    Tipo: testo in inglese e italiano

[SPOILER]
    [SPOILER]
    565話 オーズの道
    シャボン諸島でルーキー達がそれぞれテレビ中継で戦争の様子を見ている。しかし途中で中継が途絶える。そし てルーキー達はそれぞれの道へ。
    場面変わってマリンフォード、白髭が壁に攻撃するもびくともしない。そこに瀕死のオーズ、ジョズ、白髭で何 かはじめる様子。
    一方ルフィーはジンベエが起こした津波に乗って、処刑台の下まで到達するが三大将が立ちはだかる。青雉「ま だはやい」

[/SPOILER]

Chapter 565: Path of Oars
    The rookies are in Sabaody Archipelago, watching the war on the TV. But the broadcast is cut off in the middle. The rookies go on their ways.
    Scene changes to Marineford, showing Whitebeard attacking the walls, but the walls stand strong. Jozu, Whitebeard, and the dying Oars plan to do something about it.
    Meanwhile Luffy is riding the tidal wave created by Jinbei to arrive at the execution stand, but the three Admirals blocks his way. Aokiji says “It’s not time yet”.

Capitolo 565: Il sentiero di Oars.

I rookies (credo si riferisca alle supernova) sono ancora sull’archipelago di Sabaody, e stanno guardando la guerra sugli schermi.
    Improvvisamente le trasmissioni vengono tagliate,ed i rookies decidono di andare per la loro strada.
    La scena cambia e si torna a Marinford.
    Barba Bianca attacca il muro che si rivela essere davvero molto resistente.
    Jozu,Barba Bianca ed il morente/sofferente Oars,pianificano qualcosa a riguardo del muro.
    Intanto Rufy sta cavalcando un onda anomala creata da Jimbei con lo scopo di raggiungere in fretta il patibolo.
    I tre ammiragli intervengono per bloccargli la strada.

Akoiji dice: ” Non è ancora il momento.”

Ndt:

– Sembra ci sia stata data la conferma che Oars Jr. non è morto.

– Rufy che cavalca un onda? sono proprio curioso di sapere cosa usa per cavalcarla.
    [/SPOILER]

Redazione
    Amministratore del forum

Fonte:AP
    Crediti:Aohige/apprentice
    [SPOILER]cover: Brooke is being worshipped and there is a panty pile.

1st part: Sengoku is telling the Admirals to start the 2nd phase. Whitebeard is surprise about Sengoku’s roundabout ways but decides to change the flow of this war. Meanwhile, the meteor volcano attack from Akainu continues to fall.

Whitebeard: “Akainu! you brat!” Whitebeard attacks the sky with his fists and cracks the sky, which actually obliterates the meteors falling down into ash. New World pirates are celebrating.

Luffy: “Whitebeard ossan! Whew~ thanks !”

DonFlamingo: “Fufufufu! It gets better and better each time.”

2nd part: Sengoku screams for the marines to get the Seige wall to be all the way. Its being stopped by Oars who seems to be unconscious but now starting to move.

Oars: “? Whats going on?…. OL’ MAN is hurt”

Jozu: “Oars is still alive…? Hey Oars! Don’t move stay there!” Jozu jumps to Oars and starts to attack the seige wall. A crack appears on the wall.

Moria: “Kishishhish!! What a strong tough corpse he will make!!”

Whitebeard: …mmm OARS! RISE AND ATTACK THE WALL!

Kizaru: “This is not good!”

3rd part: Jimbei grabs Luffy, Ivankov, and sees Buggy sinking in the water… after the meteor attack has melted most of the ice. Jimbei puts them on a raft.

Jimbei: “Im most strongest in the water. Luffy! I have a plan for you that includes Buggy”

Buggy: “ I thought I was a dead. Whaaaat! … A plan?”

4th part: Sengoku seems worried about Oars & Jozu attacking the seige wall. The New World pirates are still being attacked by Kuma. Everyone except Ace seems to not notice sand is forming on the platform…

last scene: shows a sandstorm on the platform as Crocodile uses his Sables technique.[/SPOILER]

chaplin
    Partecipante

Fonte: 2ch/AP
    Crediti:nja/Aohige
    Tipo: testo

[SPOILER]
    [SPOILER]
    912 :んじゃ ◆bvOTKk1mXg :2009/11/24(火) 23:13:02 ID:RQPcJ4FU0
    文字ばれ来てますね
    0話とかもあってあんま覚えてないけど
    ルーキー(ウルージ・猿みたいなやつ・吸引するやつ・元海軍のやつ・年齢変えられる女・
         空間でちょんぎちゃうやつ・占いするやつ)
    らが戦争場へ向かうみたいな事になり
    オーズ復活・ルフィ単騎で海軍大将3人に突っ込み・白ひげ ジョズ~切り札だ!!
    でなんかやる所で完です

956 :んじゃ ◆bvOTKk1mXg :2009/11/24(火) 23:17:54 ID:RQPcJ4FU0
    少なくとも ウルージ・トラガルなんちゃらは船出して出発した
        女は泣きっぱなしだったけど白ひげの事で泣いてたのかな~

978 :んじゃ ◆bvOTKk1mXg [↓] :2009/11/24(火) 23:20:27 ID:RQPcJ4FU0
    巻頭カラーはナミ抜きのルフィ達ですねこれは映画のやつからきてんのかな
    真っ黒い衣装でかっこよかったです。

139 :んじゃ ◆bvOTKk1mXg [↓] :2009/11/24(火) 23:35:27 ID:RQPcJ4FU0
    ローは 船を出せっ ていって多分向かったと思います
    ウルージさんは いくか ってそれだけだったと思います
    元海軍かキッドのどちらかが 
    白ひげが仲間を売るわけがないだろう…あいつは生きる最強なんだそんな事は絶対無い
    みたいな事いってどっかに歩いてった
    カポネは多分出てなかったと思う><出てたかもしれないけど発言はなかったはず

[/SPOILER]
    Nja spoilers
    Nja confirmed the spoiler by Apprentice.

The rookies (supernovas) shown were: Urouge, Apoo, Kid, Drake, Bonney, Law, and Hawkins. They are headed to the warzone.
    Oars recovers, Luffy heads straight into the three Admirals, and Whitebeard & Jozu are up to something.

The colored cover is Luffy&co, but without Nami. It may be from the movie 10.
    They are wearing black outfits.
    Additional Nja bits
    At least Urouge and Law seemed to be headed out on their ships.
    The woman (Bonney?) was crying the whole time, perhaps something to do with Whitebeard.

EDIT:
    Additional Nja post
    Law tells his crew to get the ship going, I think he’s headed to the war. Urouge just says let’s go.
    Drake or Kid, I don’t remember which one, said something like Whitebeard would never sell out his people… he’s the most powerful living legend, he would never do such a thing. Then walked off.
    I don’t think Capone was in the chapter. He may have been, but if he did, I don’t think he had a line.

[/SPOILER]

Redazione
    Amministratore del forum

Maggiori dettagli da Nja in italiano

Fonte:JJT
    Crediti:Idol
    Stato:Confermato
    [SPOILER]Le supernova che gaurdano la guerra dagli schermi sull’archipelago di Sabaody sono Urouge, Apoo, Kid, Drake, Bonney, Law e Hawkins.
    Le supernova si affrettano a raggiungere Marinford per unirsi alla guerra.
    Oars si riprende,Rufy si scontra con i 3 ammiragli,Barba Bianca e Jozu pianificano qualcosa.

Nelle pagine color ci sono Rufy e gli altri che indossano un attrazzatura nera, ma manca Nami.
    Forse è tratta dal decimo film.
    Alla fine compaiono nei pressi della guerra Urogue e Law
    La ragazza,(Bonney?) ha pianto per tutto il tempo è sembra aver a che fare con Barba Bianca.

Altri dettagli:

Law dice alla sua ciurma di prendere la nave e di andare,penso voglia unirsi alla guerra.
    Urouge dice solo: “Andiamo”
    Drake o Kid,non ricordo chi dei due,dice che BB non venderebbe mai la sua gente…è una leggenda vivente e non farebbe mai una cosa simile.
    Poi vanno via.
    Non credo che Capone appaia in questo capitolo.[/SPOILER]

chaplin
    Partecipante

Fonte: 2ch/AP
    Crediti: /Aohige
    Tipo: immagini e testo
    [SPOILER]

The crowd and marines: Did Whitebeard sell out his own people!? Please show us the rest!!
    Reporter: Yes, HQ, that’s right… there doesn’t seem to be any chance of the broadcast being restored….
    Crowd: What’s going to happen to the world!!
    Kidd: Marines… how dare they do this.
    Is this the end of the show….?

Marine: Strawhat Luffy!!
    [/SPOILER]

Fonte: 2ch
    Crediti: ヒョードル
    Tipo: immagini
    [SPOILER]
    [/SPOILER]

Fonte: 2ch
    Crediti:
    Tipo: immagini
    [SPOILER]
    [/SPOILER]

Redazione
    Amministratore del forum

Traduzione Ita delle immagini

Fonte:JJT
    Crediti:Idol
    Stato:Confermato
    [SPOILER][/SPOILER]

Stai visualizzando 7 post - dal 1 a 7 (di 7 totali)
  • Devi essere connesso per rispondere a questo topic.