One Piece 551: Solo Spoiler

Taggato: , ,

Stai visualizzando 8 post - dal 1 a 8 (di 8 totali)
  • Autore
    ciampax
    Partecipante

1) Postare, come dice il titolo, solo gli Spoiler (script e pics)! Per la loro discussione c’è l’apposito .
    2) Postare, possibilmente, script che abbiano almeno la traduzione in inglese (per una maggiore “leggibilità” da parte di tutti) con la relativa Fonte, il relativo Stato (Confermato, Incerto o Fake) e i dovuti Crediti.
    Script e Pics vanno rigorosamente sotto
    3)Possibili fonti dove trovare spoiler confermati: Mangahelpers, apforums e 2ch.

shikaku
    Membro

Fonte: AP
    Stato: Confermato
    Crediti: blym
    Tipo: Script

[SPOILER]Cover story: Usopp fights a large bird.

Although Ace speaks of his ambition to make Whitebeard the Pirate King, Whitebeard acutally wants to help Ace become the Pirate King.

Luffy had met Ace at 3-5 years of age, and hence might realise that they are not related by blood.

The Marines already knew that Ace was Gol D. Roger’s son 2 years after Ace left the village, but he was already under Whitebeard’s charge.

The Gates of Justice are blown open by Whitebeard’s crew, allowing Luffy’s crew to charge in. Whitebeard’s ship has broken the perimeter already.

Whitebeard’s ship emerges from the waters, followed by the 14 division captains on 3 ships. Whitebeard disembarks alone.

The Shichibukai face off against 5-6 pirate crew captains from the New World. It turns out that they are allies with Whitebeard.

Garp remembers Portgas D. Rogue’s face.

Some dialog from the end of the chapter:

“Well then…any last words?”

“Haven’t met in a few decades, eh? Sengoku.”
    “My dear son is safe, isn’t he?”

Whitebeard meets Ace’s eye.

“Endure a bit more, Ace”
    “Father!!!”

End.[/SPOILER]

Redazione
    Amministratore del forum

Fonte:AP
    Stato:Confermato
    Crediti:CCC
    [SPOILER]”Ace wanted to make WB the pirate king, but it seems that WB wanted to make Ace the pirate king”
    “Roger and Ace’s mother decided to name the child “An” if it was a girl and “Ace” if it was a boy”
    “Because they didn’t meet for the first time until Luffy was 3-5, they (he? who?) pretty much knew that they had different blood”
    “The Marines figured out who Ace really was 2 years after he left the village but Whitebeard was already protecting Ace(?)”
    “Whitebeard opens the Gates of Justice and Luffy and co. are able to get inside”

Very very rough translation, by me. Sorry. Gotta go to work now. Maybe I can slack off and try more there.[/SPOILER]
    Fonte:AP
    Crediti:Comma
    [SPOILER]I don’t understand Japanese but I can read Chinese spoilers. Here’s some more details about this spoiler I read from a Chinese OP fansite. Hope it helps. Sorry for my English.

XDCover: Usopp grew fat suddenly
    Eventhough Ace wants white beard to be the king, white beard seems like he wants Ace to be the king instead.
    Ace’s mother and roger decided, if she’s a girl then call her Ann(?), if he’s a boy then call him Ace.
    Luffy probably knew Ace wasn’t his brother with blood relationship since when he was 3-5 years old.
    2 years after Ace left the village, the Marine has pointed that he is the son of roger, however white beard has been protecting him.
    The gate of judgement is open by white beard pirates, so Luffy and his crew may enter.
    White beard’s fleet bursts in from there.Shichibukai VS 5-6 pirate captains from the new world.
    White beard’s ships and 3 ships with 14 captains(?) comes up from the sea.
    One of them step off the ship, white beard looks awesome.

———here’s some dialog———
    “Haven’t seen for some decades. Sengoku, how’s my dear son, is he ok?”
    Have a look at Ace”Just a little longer…Ace”
    “Father!!!!”
    The captains of the new world are all with White beard. Don’t expect showing their faces.
    Ace’s mother’s face is shown, in Garp’s memory.[/SPOILER]

Traduzione script by One Piece Gold Forum

[SPOILER]
    Cover Story : Usopp stà combattendo contro un grande uccello
    -si parla di Ace che, come sappiamo, vuole che BB diventi il re dei pirati, ma a quanto dice lo spoileratore, BB in realtà vuole che sia Ace a diventare il re dei pirati

-Roger e Rouge volevano chiamare il nascituro Aso se fosse stato femmina, Ace se maschio

-c’è un flashback al momento in cui Ace viene portato al villaggio natale di Rufy, sembra che Rufy abbia meno di 5 anni quando ciò avviene, Rufy potrebbe sapere da sempre che lui e Ace non hanno lo stesso sangue

-la marina scoprì chi in realtà era Ace due anni dopo la sua partenza da Foosha, ma in quel periodo Ace era già sotto la protezione di BB

-la porta della giustizia viene fatta saltare in aria dai pirati di BB

-BB appare emergendo dalle acque sulla Moby Dick ed è seguito da 3 navi sulle quali si trovano tutti e 14 i comandanti di divisione

-assieme a BB ed i suoi pirati ci sono 5-6 capitani del nuovo mondo alleati di BB

-ciascuno di questi capitani del nuovo mondo abbia con sè la sua flotta

-sembra quindi che a questi capitani sia assegnato il compito di fronteggiare quelli della flotta dei 7

-le loro flotte dovranno vedersela con i marines di grado inferiore

-le divisioni di BB affronteranno i marines più forti

-BB sbarca da solo al quartier generale della marina

-dice a Sengoku: “ne è passato di tempo dal nostro ultimo incontro, mio figlio sta bene, vero?”

-poi dice a Ace: “figliolo resisti ancora un pò”

-Ace: “padre”[/SPOILER]

Redazione
    Amministratore del forum

Fonte:2ch
    Crediti: Nja

[SPOILER]ん~快感行為ではないね~書き込んでないけど次の日とか見にきてる
    みんながこれから先の予想するレスとかみてると楽しいから
    それが楽しみで書き込んでるだけだ~

んじゃ最後でいいな?

何十年ぶりだぁ~?センゴク~

俺の愛する息子は無事なんだろうな?

エースと眼があい

ちょっとまってろ…エース

オヤジィ!!!!!!

で完 [/SPOILER]

Crediti:Nja

[SPOILER]そうですね~
    最後でいいな?ってのは最後のページって事だけだよw
    扉絵ウソップ激ブトリ

エースは白ひげを王にするといったが逆に白ひげはエースを王にするらしい
    エース母ちゃん 女だったら アン 男だったら エース とロジャーと決めていた
    ルフィ3~5歳の時にエースと初めて会うから血の繋がってないのは知っているかも
    エースが村を飛び出して2年後海軍がロジャーの息子だと特定するが
    先に白ひげが保護しエースを守る
    正義の門は白ひげ一味があけルフィ達は中へ進めるようになる
    そこへ白ひげ艦隊が突入
    七武海VS新世界の5~6人の海賊船長(通り名も名前も紹介されるけど忘れました)

処刑台前に海の底から白ひげの船1隻と隊長14人が乗ってる船3隻が急に現れる
    その中を一人で降りていく白ひげがかっこいい
    んでさっきいった所に繋がります

こんくらいですかね
    [/SPOILER]

Crediti:Nja

[SPOILER]新世界の船長もみんな白ひげ一味っすよ
    顔は全員期待しないでください…
    エースの母ちゃん顔でますガープの回想で[/SPOILER]

[SPOILER]新世界の船長どもが艦隊を引き連れていますたくさん

だからその5~6人VS七武海
    艦隊VS10万とかなんですかね~?

エースの母ちゃんは…自分でみて確認してくださいw
    人には好みがあるからねw俺は大好きだ^^ [/SPOILER]

Spoiler translations

Crediti:Nja & me
    [SPOILER]
    The whole thing is kinda displeasing~ Even though it’s not explicitly stated it looks like we get to see the next day or something like that.
    Because everyone’s referring to the incident like it’s a thing of past and they’re all happy
    It’s written all happy [TN: Not too sure on this passage]

But it really proved to be a positive outcome

(WB) “How many decades has it been since~ huh, Sengoku!?”
    (WB) “My beloved son is all safe and sound, I hope?” and he glances at Ace.
    (WB) “Just wait a lil moment…Ace!”
    (Ace) “Dad!!!!!”

And that’s it[/SPOILER]

[SPOILER]Let’s see~
    That “But it really proved to be a positive outcome” is just what’s seen on the last page *lol*
    Cover: Usopp’s become a huge fatso

Whereas Ace said he wanted to make Whitebeard the king, it seems like Whitebeard on his part wants to make Ace the king
    Ace’s mommy wanted to call him “Ann/e” if he were to become a girl. If he were to become a boy his name should be “Ace”. That’s what she and Roger had decided.
    Luffy and Ace met at the time of around 3~5 years for the first time, so maybe they knew they weren’t brothers of the same blood
    When Ace left the village it was only 2 years later that the marines managed to find out that he was Roger’s son.
    But even before that Whitebeard watched over Ace and protected him.

The Gates of Justice can be opened by Whitebeard’s crew so that Luffy and allies can advance through the center.
    It is there that Whitebeard’s fleet is rushing in as well

The Shichibukai vs. 5 or 6 pirate captains coming from the New World (their epithet/”nick” as well as their real names are given but I forgot them)

In front of the scaffold there’s a ship coming from the bottom of the sea with Whitebeard and his 14 commanders aboard. Another three battle ships suddenly appear as well.
    From their middle there is just one person debarking – Whitebeard’s just so cool!
    Well and in the end they’re all brought together at the same place

That’s about it[/SPOILER]

[SPOILER]The (ship) captains from the New World are all part of Whitebeard’s crew
    But please, don’t expect each one of them to show their face…
    But the face of Ace’s mom can be seen in Garp’s flashback[/SPOILER]

[SPOILER]Those (ship) captains coming from the New World got huge armadas behind them.

For that reason it’ll be those 5 or 6 captains vs. the Shichibukai
    While their armada will take on the 100,000 marines or so, don’t you think?

Ace’s mum looks…interesting. I hope you feel the same way *lol*
    She’s just my type *lol* Therefore I really love her^^[/SPOILER]

Redazione
    Amministratore del forum

Crediti:Nja & Mr. Prince

[SPOILER]I wrote down the names of the captains of the pirate crews from the new world that’re affiliated to Whitebeard

Bigfoot Pirate Crew
    “Frost Giant” Gravilio Lillins-dunno

White Wolf Pirate Crew
    Flight feather/Pinion feather L(o)uis Silfid

Ryuhou Pirate Crew
    Embers/Blaze Angel Harpyurous Ryuhou — [TN: Ya know the “Harpy” from the Greek mythology?]

Silver Soul Pirate Crew

Gian the Silver Soul Bravas Gian

Miss Whisp Pirate Crew

Snake Fist Fizz Iery[/SPOILER]

Redazione
    Amministratore del forum

New spoiler pics
    [SPOILER][/SPOILER]

The spoiler pic that was included from movie 10
    [SPOILER][/SPOILER]

Fonte:Arlongpark
    Crediti:Aohige_AP
    [SPOILER][Marineford]
    Marine: They are here!!! Men, get ready for battle!!
    Sengoku: They came out of nowhere!!? …….!!!
    [/SPOILER]

Stai visualizzando 8 post - dal 1 a 8 (di 8 totali)
  • Devi essere connesso per rispondere a questo topic.