Naruto 514: Solo Spoiler

Stai visualizzando 6 post - dal 1 a 6 (di 6 totali)
  • Autore
    shikaku
    Membro

Nella seguente discussione potrete trovare gli spoilers di Naruto 514.
    1) Postare, come dice il titolo, solo gli Spoiler (script e pics)! Per la loro discussione c’è l’apposito topic.
    2) Postare, possibilmente, script che abbiano almeno la traduzione in inglese (per una maggiore “leggibilità” da parte di tutti) con la relativa Fonte, il relativo Stato (Confermato, Incerto o Fake) e i dovuti Crediti.
    Script e Pics vanno rigorosamente sotto .
    3)Possibili fonti dove trovare spoiler confermati: MangaHelpers, NarutoFan e 2ch.

chaplin
    Partecipante

Fonte: 2ch/NF
    Crediti: Ohana/Uchihasage
    Tipo: testo
    stato: confermato

[SPOILER]
    土影VSデイダラ
    tsuchikage VS deidara
    アオバ モトイ ヤマト クロツチVSカブト
    aoba motoi yamato kurotsuchi VS kabuto

ヤマトテンテ―、カブトに捕まっちゃたよ。
    yamato, slightly embarrasingly for him, captured by kabuto
    カブト、ヤマト連れてアジトに帰宅。
    kabuto take yamato back to his hideout

Question:アジトってマダラの所じゃなく自分のか?
    Is it Madara’s hideout or his own?
    Question:ナルトとビーはスルーしたのかw
    naruto and bee ignored?

Answer:マダラのとこ
    About Madara

Answer:マダラの瞳術でいろいろ聞き出すつもりぽ
    Madara intends to extract various information using his uchiha cheat eye

[/SPOILER]

cerchio
    Partecipante

ma il suo obbiettivo non era naruto???:icon_confused:

va a finire che li rapisce tutti :asd:

cerchio
    Partecipante

Credits: Ohana, saladesu
    Source: 2ch, MH
    Verification: confirmed[SPOILER]514 Kabuto’s Plan
    Enraged… At an ex-pupil!!

Tsuchikage prepares some Chiriton (Clay release) jutsu in mid-air
    Deidara: Things are getting worse and worse! Chiriton all of a sudden? He’s gonna even more fired up! Yeah!!

Kabuto watches Deidara as he gets on the turtle

Deidara runs away by getting on a bird
    Tsuchikage: I won’t let you get away!!
    When he releases the Chiriton, Akatsuchi stops him from behind.
    Akatsuchi: If you do that, you’ll kill even the island tortoise!!
    Tsuchikage: Eh! How puzzling! It was so huge I could only see the scenery!!
    Deidara: There’s an opening!! Yeah!!
    He releases a clay bird from his hand and right before Tsuchikage’s eyes: Katsu!!
    The bird explodes, but the attack was blocked by Akatsuchi’s golem
    Tsuchikage: Were you trying to get us away from this island
    Deidara: Akatsuchi’s golem, huh. You’re just the same as ever, clinging around Tsuchikage, you hindering bastard!! Yeah!!

Manda is going on a rampage on the island
    Kurotsuchi: That damned snake!!
    Kabuto is squating down and doing something
    Kurotsuchi: It’s got to be that guy controlling the snake! He was Orochimaru’s subordinate, even though he’s just a bean sprout of a bastard!!
    Manda tells Kabuto something using telepathy
    Kabuto: I see, Naruto’s somewhere on this turtle huh. In that case… Where is the entrance?

Naruto is holding his head
    Yamato: (Shit, what’s happening outside!?) S… Seems like there are an aw… Awful lot of earthquakes today, huh
    Aoba: Ye… Yeah!
    Naruto: … Even so, that’s way too many! In the first place were earthquakes ever able to reverse the ground and the sky?
    Yamato: Uh… It just looks like it because it was shaking so much…
    Naruto: Really…? I’m going to go out and take a quick look!!
    Yamato: No, no~~ You’re in the midst of an important S-rank mission, so finish your mission!
    Naruto: But… I’m just going to take a quick look…
    Yamato (makes a stern face): What’s most important to a ninja is to complete his mission as fast as possible!! And that mission is a single mission, that was assigned to you precisely because you are you!! It is a mission only you can do!! That is why you were tasked with it… Do you understand! Naruto!
    Naruto: ….
    The armadillo behind them stretches out
    Aoba: (As expected, even Naruto has begun to notice the abnormalities… We tricked him that this was a S-rank mission but what he is doing is just checking whether animals have a penis. Naruto isn’t an idiot… He must already have figured it out…)
    Naruto: Yeah! I got it! I’ll focus on my mission!!
    Aoba: (Good! For the time being everything is going well! It’s great he’s an idiot!!)

Kurotsuchi does some seals
    Kabuto notices Kurotsuchi
    Kurotsuchi: (Too slow!!) Youton: Sekkaikori no Jutsu (TN: melting release: hardening quicklime); he spits quicklime out of his mouth
    Kabuto evades the attack: You’ve appeared, huh (I wonder if Aoba is here too…)
    Just then, Yamato, Motoi, Aoba arrive
    Kurotsuchi: Don’t just come out here so nonchalantly! I can take care of him alone!! (as he is saying this…)
    Aoba: You really are Tsuchikage’s granddaughter…
    Kabuto: Excellent… Can I have you lead me to where Naruto is?
    Yamato: A snake… That voice… You couldn’t be…
    Kabuto removes his hood: We meet again, Yamato
    Kurotsuchi: I’ll send a flow over there!!Get him!! (expanding his mouth) Suiton: Mizu Rappa (water trumpet)
    Aoba: That’s great!
    Kabuto evades
    Aoba: It’s no good! He read your moves!!
    Kurotsuchi: (while saying “get him!”)… I got him!
    Yamato: This is…
    Kabuto: I see
    Kuro: (My Sekkaikori no Jutsu is instant cement! By spilling some water around, I expand my range… And when it reacts with water, it solidifies!!) With this, you can’t move any more!!
    Yamato: Motoi-san, Aoba, don’t step on this water!
    Cement encases Yamato’s body (TN: I don’t know if Ohana meant Kabuto…)
    Kuro: I have another plan within this plan!
    Aoba: Alright! Once he gets solidified, he’s mine! I’ll get intel out of him!
    Deidara and Tsuchikage and flying towards the sky, they are so fast Akatsuchi is lagging a little
    Deidara (You’ve gotten even faster than when you were in your prime, haven’t you, gramps)
    tsuchikage: You always fought from a long distance! I don’t like that!!
    Deidara: Shut up! (I’ll get him with C4!! yeah!)

Trees come out of Yamato’s hand, Aoba rides on those trees towards where Kabuto is, solidified
    Aoba: Kabuto… You sure have fallen… Becoming even more and more like Orochimaru
    Kabuto: Before worrying about me, you should worry about falling from there
    Yamato: Aoba, focus!
    Aoba is about to reach Kabuto but Kabuto sheds his skin and becomes a snake. It slithers along Yamato’s tree and nears Yamato. Aoba falls into the cement
    Yamato: He shedded! Is this it!?
    Yamato sends out blocks of wood from his waist, and sends Motoi flying away on them
    Yamato: Motoi-san, stay away!!
    Kabuto bites Yamato…
    Kabuto: Kurotsuchi, I knew how your jutsu worked, so I was able to make you let down your guard
    Aoba: !!?
    Motoi: Yamato!!
    Kuro: Shit!!
    Yamato runs away

Tsuchikage: You’re pretty good for flying up this high arent you!!
    Deidara: Don’t look down on me, gramps!! Your Chiroton and my Bakuton (exploding release), which of them is Art…?
    From behind Deidara, the Edo Tensei coffins appear
    Deidar: !!? What the hell? I was just at the best part!! Yeah!!
    The coffin shuts and disappears.
    Yamato takes refuge in Manda’s nostrol. Manda disappears.

Tsuchikage returns
    Tsuchikage: Deidara got away… How about you guys?
    Motoi: Yamato, the one who used Mokuton and was keeping an eye on the Kyuubi, got captured…
    Aoba: Our guy got away too!! Help me out of this situation!! I’ll go right after him!! Where did Kabuto go!?
    Motoi: I cant sense the enemy any more… I don’t know which way he went either. It’s no use.
    Tsuchikage: They couldn’t get as far as the Kyuubi and Hachibi huh… I don’t know about that Mokuton user who probably stood out because he could be used as a hostage for interrogation…
    Tsuchikage gets Aoba out of the cement
    Tsuchikage: The problem now is that intel could get into their hands from that Yamato!
    Aoba: Yamato-san isnt someone you can get intel out of that easily!!
    Tsuchikage: That’s not what I’m saying. If he’s up against Madara, then he has really strong eye jutsu… He won’t be able to do anything if he has those eye jutsu used against him

Yamato is tied up and falls to the ground
    Yamato: Kuh!
    Madara: You’ve brought me quite a different present, hmm?
    Kabuto: That is certainly true… But this guy was the one watching over the Kyuubi and is in possession of some top-secret information. Even better, with this guy, we can make those Zetsus even stronger… Rather than doing the impossible, the minute we caught this guy, I was choosing the method that would be 4 times more efficient. For you guys, that is.
    Zetsu: …

Madara’s right eye is the Sharingan; left eye is the Rinnegan
    Madara: In that case, hurry up. This left eye is craving war

Nagato’s Rinnegan is with Madara…!!

Naruto is on break next week because Kishimoto’s doing some data collection/research. [/SPOILER]

traduzione italiano

[SPOILER]

514 Il piano di Kabuto

l’ira contro il suo ex pupillo

lo Tsuchikage prepara il Chiriton jutsu (rilascio di argilla??) a mezz’aria
    Deidara: pensa che la situazione stia peggiorando sempre di più, rilasciare il Chiriton cosi immediatamente, deve essere ancor più che indignato, irato
    Kabuto dalla tartaruga guarda Deidara

Deidara si allontana una volta salito sopra l’uccello
    Tsuchikage: “non ti permetterò di allontanarti”
    ma quando lo Tsuchikage stà per rilasciare il Chiriton, Akatsuchi lo ferma da dietro.
    Akatsuchi: “se dovesse rilasciare quel jiutsu distruggerebbe anche l’isola tartaruga”
    Tsuchikage: “sarebbe imbarazzante! sarebbe cosi devastante che posso solo immaginare la scena”
    Deidara: “si è aperto un varco”
    egli rilascia un uccello di argilla dalla sua mano, e giusto un attimo prima che lo Tsuchikage se ne accorga Deidara lo fà esplodere, ma l’attacco è bloccato dal Golem di Akatsuchi
    Tsuchikage: “stavi tentando di farci allontanare dall’isola”
    Deidara: “il Golem di Akatsuchi, non sei cambiato sei sempre lo stesso, sempre a stretto contatto dello Tsuchikage, bastardo”

Manda si arrampica sull’isola tartaruga

Kurotsuchi: “quel dannato serpente”
    Kabuto si accovaccia e combina qualcosa
    Kurotsuchi: “sembra che sia quel ragazzo che controlla il serpente! era un subordinato di Orochimaru”
    Manda tramite la telepatia dice qualcosa a Kabuto
    Kabuto: “dunque Naruto è da qualche parte nell’isola ma dovè è situata l’entrata??”

Naruto si stà tenendo la testa
    Yamato: perbaccolina cosa stà succedendo fuori? sembra che ci sia una gran quantità di terremoti là fuori
    Aoba: s.. si
    Naruto: anche cosi stando le cose è troppo, il primo posto in cui un terremoto sia capace di ribaltare la terra e il cielo!?
    Yamato: “si effettivamente sembrerebbe che le scosse siano troppo violente”
    Naruto: “veramente? devo andare fuori a dare un occhiata”
    Yamato: “No, no tu sei nel bel mezzo di un importante missione di livello “S”, quindi devi finire la tua missione!”
    Naruto: “ma darò solo un occhiata veloce”
    Yamato (con volto austero): “la cosa più importante per un Ninja è portare a compimento la propria missione quanto più velocemente possibile!! e questa missione è stata affidata a te, perchè tu sei tu!! solo tu puoi portarla a compimento! lo capisci Naruto?!”
    Naruto:……
    l’armadillo dietro di loro si allunga
    [/SPOILER]

chaplin
    Partecipante

Credits: Ohana, saladesu
    Source: 2ch, MH
    Verification: confirmed

[SPOILER]
    514 Kabuto’s Plan
    Enraged… At an ex-pupil!!

Tsuchikage prepares some Chiriton (Clay release) jutsu in mid-air
    Deidara: Things are getting worse and worse! Chiriton all of a sudden? He’s gonna even more fired up! Yeah!!

Kabuto watches Deidara as he gets on the turtle

Deidara runs away by getting on a bird
    Tsuchikage: I won’t let you get away!!
    When he releases the Chiriton, Akatsuchi stops him from behind.
    Akatsuchi: If you do that, you’ll kill even the island tortoise!!
    Tsuchikage: Eh! How puzzling! It was so huge I could only see the scenery!!
    Deidara: There’s an opening!! Yeah!!
    He releases a clay bird from his hand and right before Tsuchikage’s eyes: Katsu!!
    The bird explodes, but the attack was blocked by Akatsuchi’s golem
    Tsuchikage: Were you trying to get us away from this island
    Deidara: Akatsuchi’s golem, huh. You’re just the same as ever, clinging around Tsuchikage, you hindering bastard!! Yeah!!

Manda is going on a rampage on the island
    Kurotsuchi: That damned snake!!
    Kabuto is squating down and doing something
    Kurotsuchi: It’s got to be that guy controlling the snake! He was Orochimaru’s subordinate, even though he’s just a bean sprout of a bastard!!
    Manda tells Kabuto something using telepathy
    Kabuto: I see, Naruto’s somewhere on this turtle huh. In that case… Where is the entrance?

Naruto is holding his head
    Yamato: (Shit, what’s happening outside!?) S… Seems like there are an aw… Awful lot of earthquakes today, huh
    Aoba: Ye… Yeah!
    Naruto: … Even so, that’s way too many! In the first place were earthquakes ever able to reverse the ground and the sky?
    Yamato: Uh… It just looks like it because it was shaking so much…
    Naruto: Really…? I’m going to go out and take a quick look!!
    Yamato: No, no~~ You’re in the midst of an important S-rank mission, so finish your mission!
    Naruto: But… I’m just going to take a quick look…
    Yamato (makes a stern face): What’s most important to a ninja is to complete his mission as fast as possible!! And that mission is a single mission, that was assigned to you precisely because you are you!! It is a mission only you can do!! That is why you were tasked with it… Do you understand! Naruto!
    Naruto: ….
    The armadillo behind them stretches out
    Aoba: (As expected, even Naruto has begun to notice the abnormalities… We tricked him that this was a S-rank mission but what he is doing is just checking whether animals have a penis. Naruto isn’t an idiot… He must already have figured it out…)
    Naruto: Yeah! I got it! I’ll focus on my mission!!
    Aoba: (Good! For the time being everything is going well! It’s great he’s an idiot!!)

Kurotsuchi does some seals
    Kabuto notices Kurotsuchi
    Kurotsuchi: (Too slow!!) Youton: Sekkaikori no Jutsu (TN: melting release: hardening quicklime); he spits quicklime out of his mouth
    Kabuto evades the attack: You’ve appeared, huh (I wonder if Aoba is here too…)
    Just then, Yamato, Motoi, Aoba arrive
    Kurotsuchi: Don’t just come out here so nonchalantly! I can take care of him alone!! (as he is saying this…)
    Aoba: You really are Tsuchikage’s granddaughter…
    Kabuto: Excellent… Can I have you lead me to where Naruto is?
    Yamato: A snake… That voice… You couldn’t be…
    Kabuto removes his hood: We meet again, Yamato
    Kurotsuchi: I’ll send a flow over there!!Get him!! (expanding his mouth) Suiton: Mizu Rappa (water trumpet)
    Aoba: That’s great!
    Kabuto evades
    Aoba: It’s no good! He read your moves!!
    Kurotsuchi: (while saying “get him!”)… I got him!
    Yamato: This is…
    Kabuto: I see
    Kuro: (My Sekkaikori no Jutsu is instant cement! By spilling some water around, I expand my range… And when it reacts with water, it solidifies!!) With this, you can’t move any more!!
    Yamato: Motoi-san, Aoba, don’t step on this water!
    Cement encases Yamato’s body (TN: I don’t know if Ohana meant Kabuto…)
    Kuro: I have another plan within this plan!
    Aoba: Alright! Once he gets solidified, he’s mine! I’ll get intel out of him!
    Deidara and Tsuchikage and flying towards the sky, they are so fast Akatsuchi is lagging a little
    Deidara (You’ve gotten even faster than when you were in your prime, haven’t you, gramps)
    tsuchikage: You always fought from a long distance! I don’t like that!!
    Deidara: Shut up! (I’ll kick him at C4!! yeah!)

Trees come out of Yamato’s hand, Aoba rides on those trees towards where Kabuto is, solidified
    Aoba: Kabuto… You sure have fallen… Becoming even more and more like Orochimaru
    Kabuto: Before worrying about me, you should worry about falling from there
    Yamato: Aoba, focus!
    Aoba is about to reach Kabuto but Kabuto sheds his skin and becomes a snake. It slithers along Yamato’s tree and nears Yamato. Aoba falls into the cement
    Yamato: He shedded! Is this it!?
    Yamato sends out blocks of wood from his waist, and sends Motoi flying away on them
    Yamato: Motoi-san, stay away!!
    Kabuto bites Yamato…
    Kabuto: Kurotsuchi, I knew how your jutsu worked, so I was able to make you let down your guard
    Kuro: Shit!!
    Yamato runs away

Tsuchikage: You’re pretty good for flying up this high arent you!!
    Deidara: Don’t look down on me, gramps!! Your Chiroton and my Bakuton (exploding release), which of them is Art…?
    From behind Deidara, the Edo Tensei coffins appear
    Deidar: !!? What the hell? I was just at the best part!! Yeah!!
    The coffin shuts and disappears.
    Yamato takes refuge in Manda’s nostrol. Manda disappears.

Tsuchikage returns
    Tsuchikage: Deidara got away… How about you guys?
    Motoi: Yamato, the one who used Mokuton and was keeping an eye on the Kyuubi, got captured…
    Aoba: Our guy got away too!! Help me out of this situation!! I’ll go right after him!! Where did Kabuto go!?
    Motoi: I cant sense the enemy any more… I don’t know which way he went either. It’s no use.
    Tsuchikage: They couldn’t get as far as the Kyuubi and Hachibi huh… I don’t know about that Mokuton user who probably stood out because he could be used as a hostage for interrogation…
    Tsuchikage gets Aoba out of the cement
    Tsuchikage: The problem now is that intel could get into their hands from that Yamato!
    Aoba: Yamato-san isnt someone you can get intel out of that easily!!
    Tsuchikage: That’s not what I’m saying. If he’s up against Madara, then he has really strong eye jutsu… He won’t be able to do anything if he has those eye jutsu used against him

Yamato is tied up and falls to the ground
    Madara: You’ve brought me quite a different present, hmm?
    Kabuto: That is certainly true… But this guy was the one watching over the Kyuubi and is in possession of some top-secret information. Even better, with this guy, we can make those Zetsus even stronger… Rather than doing the impossible, the minute we caught this guy, I was choosing the method that would be 4 times more efficient. For you guys, that is.
    Zetsu: …

Madara’s right eye is the Sharingan; left eye is the Rinnegan
    Madara: In that case, hurry up. This left eye is craving war

Nagato’s Rinnegan is with Madara…!!

Naruto is on break next week because Kishimoto’s doing some data collection/research. [/SPOILER]

cerchio
    Partecipante

traduzione Italiano 2° parte:

[SPOILER]

Aoba: “come mi aspettavo anche Naruto si è reso conto dell’anormalità della situazione, abbiamo cercato di ingannarlo dicendogli che è una missione di livello “S” , ma quello che stà facendo è di fatto unicamente controllare quale animale è dotato di pene o no. Naruto non è un idiota oramai se ne sarà già reso conto.”
    Naruto: “Siii!! mi impegnerò di più nella missione!!”
    Aoba: (.. bene, pare che per il futuro andrà bene, non si è reso conto di niente, è veramente un idiota!! :-)))

Kurotsuchi esegue dei sigilli
    Kabuto se ne rende conto
    Kurotsuchi:(troppo lento) Youton: Sekkaikori no Jutsu (se non ho capito male rilascia una sorta di sostanza cementante a presa rapida dalla sua bocca)
    Kabuto schiva l’attacco: “dunque eccovi qui” e subito dopo compaiono Yamato, Motoi e Aoba
    Kurotsuchi: “non venite qui con troppa disinvoltura! posso occuparmi di lui da sola!”
    Aoba: “tu sei veramente la nipote dello Tsuchikage….”
    Kabuto “burns”: “eccellente, potreste indicarmi dove si trova Naruto!?”
    Yamato: “un serpente…, quella voce… non puoi essere….”
    Kabuto rimuove il cappuccio: “dunque ci si reincontra di nuovo Yamato”
    Kurotsuchi: “lancerò su di lui una corrente d’acqua!! prendetelo!!Suiton: Mizu Rappa (vortice di acqua)”
    Aoba: “fantastico”
    Kabuto schiva ancora l’attacco
    Aoba: “non va bene, lui prevede i tuoi attacchi”
    Kurotsuchi: “mentre dicevo prendetelo! io l’ho preso!”
    Yamato: “questo è….”
    Kabuto: “vedo….”
    Kurotsuchi: “il mio Sekkaikori no Jutsu è cemento a presa rapida! quando spruzzo dell’acqua intorno, espando la portata del mio attacco… e quando il cemento reagisce al contatto con l’acqua, si solidifica! in questa maniera non ti potrai più muovere!! ”
    Yamato: “Motoi, Aoba non entrate in contatto con quell’acqua!!”

il cemento intrappola però anche il corpo di Yamato

Kurotsuchi: “ho un altro piano oltre questo”
    Aoba: “bene! quando avrà solidificato, sarà mio (riferendosi a Kabuto) carpirò da lui tutte le informazioni necessarie!”

Deidara e lo Tsuchikage volano nel cielo e sono cosi veloci che Akatsuchi tarda a stargli dietro

Deidara: “sei ancora più veloce di quanto non lo fossi in passato, vero vecchio?!”
    tsuchikage: “e tu combatti sempre da lunghe distanze! questo non mi piace!”
    Deidara: “silenzio” (gli tapperò la bocca con un pò di C4)

alberi spuntano fuori dalla mano di Yamato, Aoba salta su questi alberi fin dove si trova Kabuto solidificato.
    Aoba: “Kabuto … sei caduto sempre più in basso.. diventando sempre più uguale a Orochimaru”
    Kabuto: “prima di preoccuparti per me dovresti stare attento a non cadere da quegli alberi”
    Yamato: “Aoba, stai attento!”

mentre Aoba sta per raggiungere Kabuto, Kabuto si trasforma in un serpente, striscia tra gli alberi di Yamato e si avvicina a Yamato stesso, intanto Aoba cade nel cemento.

Yamato fà sbucare vari alberi dalla vita e allontana Motoi
    Yamato: “Motoi stai lontano!!”
    Kabuto colpisce Yamato

Kabuto: “Kurutsochi io so come funziona il tuo jutsu, in questa manniera sono riuscito a farti abbassar la guardia”
    Kuro: merda!!
    Yamato fugge via

Tsuchikage: “sei molto bravo a volare cosi a questa altezza!”
    Deidara: “non guardarmi dall’alto in basso, nonnetto!! il tuo Chiroton o il mio Bakuton qual’è la vera arte??”

da dietro Deidara compare la bara
    Deidara: “ma che diavolo.. proprio sul più bello!!”
    la bara si richiude con Deidara dentro e scompare.

Yamato viene intrappolato in Manda e lo stesso Manda scompare

lo Tsuchikage ritorna sull’isola

Tsuchikage : “Deidara è scomparso, a voi come è andata??”
    Motoi: “Yamato il ninja che usava il mokuton e che controllava Naruto è stato catturato”
    Aoba: “liberatemi da qui e andrò a cercare Yamato, se mi indicate in che direzione si è recato Kabuto”
    Motoi: “non riesco più a sentire la presenza del nemico, non sono in grado di sapere in che direzione sia andato.”
    Tsuchikage: “non possono essere andati lontano da dove si trovano il Kyubi e l’ Hachibi, il ragazzo con il Mokuton sarà sicuramente stato preso come ostaggio per estorcergli delle informazioni tramite interrogatorio”

lo Tsuchikage libera Aoba dal cemento

Tsuchikage: “il problema adesso è cosa i nemici riusciranno a scoprire dall’interrogatorio di Yamato”
    Aoba: “Yamato non è una persona dalla quale si possono estorcere informazioni tanto facilmente”
    Tsuchikage: “non è questo che sto dicendo, ma se è contro Madara, il suo jutsu oculare e veramente molto potente, non c’è niente che Yamato possa fare contro quel jutsu”

Yamato è legato e situato nelle profondità del terreno

Madara: “mi hai portato un regalo diverso da ciò che mi aspettavo”
    Kabuto: “è sicuramente vero, ma questo ninja è l’incaricato di controllare il Kyubi ed è a conoscenza di informazioni top-secret, in più con Yamato in nostro possesso potremo rendere Zetsu ancora più forte”
    “piuttosto che tentare l’impossibile, nel momento in cui ho catturato questo ninja ho compiuto un azione che vi sarà 4 volte più utile”
    Zetsu: “……

l’occhio destro di Madara ha lo Sharingan mentre il sinistro il rinnegan

Madara: “in questo caso muoviamoci, questo occhio sinistro ha brama di guerra”

il rinnegan di Nagato è ora in Madara!!

Naruto è in pausa la prossima settimana perchè Kishimoto deve fare delle ricerche negli archivi (data/collection)

[/SPOILER]

Stai visualizzando 6 post - dal 1 a 6 (di 6 totali)
  • Devi essere connesso per rispondere a questo topic.