Naruto 512: Ipotesi e Discussione Capitolo

Stai visualizzando 15 post - dal 241 a 255 (di 275 totali)
  • Autore

attenzione spoiler…..cmq si può vedere dovrebbe essere la copertina c’è naruto in versione diversi manga…:)

http://bbsupload.yydm.com/attachments/month_1010/10101217366c4952ae6580585b.jpg

Fantastico naruto cappello di paglia!! anche se mi ricorda di più sampei!!

Shinigami
    Membro

Orochimaru mise un sigillo a Naruto durante la seconda prova dei chunin e poi fu Jiraia a toglierlo durante l’inizio dell’allenamento di Naruto per lo scontro contro Neji

il sigillo pentastico…se non erro

———- Post added at 14:46 ———- Previous post was at 14:44 ———-

attenzione spoiler…..cmq si può vedere dovrebbe essere la copertina c’è naruto in versione diversi manga…:)

si vede lontano un miglio che non centra niente…figuariamoci se kishimoto fa una copertina tanto ridicola…e poi nn assomiglia alle altre

shinobi91
    Membro

Bell’immagine…ma non penso che sia la prossima copertina…

Francesco
    Partecipante

il sigillo pentastico…se non erro

———- Post added at 14:46 ———- Previous post was at 14:44 ———-

si vede lontano un miglio che non centra niente…figuariamoci se kishimoto fa una copertina tanto ridicola…e poi nn assomiglia alle altre

magari nn è la copertina ma cmq c’è il numero 513….io l’ho trovata così poi nn so dire se è vera o falsa….

pagliaccio
    Membro

magari nn è la copertina ma cmq c’è il numero 513….io l’ho trovata così poi nn so dire se è vera o falsa….

rasengan… energetico!!! :D:D:D

Narutochan
    Membro

Orochimaru mise un sigillo a Naruto durante la seconda prova dei chunin e poi fu Jiraia a toglierlo durante l’inizio dell’allenamento di Naruto per lo scontro contro Neji

si si si si si esatto…:icon_wink:
    Per me cmq orochimaru era il vero cattivo che nn si perdeva in chiacchiere

Francesco
    Partecipante

SPOILER …secondo me è vero …..molto ma molto interessante

[SPOILER]
    Nota personale ….bastardo di Madara……cn Zetsu nero ha fregato Itachi….

Naruto 513 – Black Zetsu

-kumogakure-
    Raikage: Since the island is coming near the village, u shd be there in no time. If the need arises, we will send more backups.
    Gaara: No need. I’ll take Temari and Kankuro along
    We then see some known faces in the allied forces.

-on the island-
    Naruto: (Points at Gai) So what are we going to do with him, we have no medical ninja around. Shdnt we go and look for some….

Aoba: I’ll try my best but he is done for at least ae week
    Naruto: Damn, he said he will help me with my study and the next moment he passes out.

Aoba laughs.

Naruto (Thinking): They still think I don’t know what’s going on. I’ll just play along for the time being. This Island is a living thing. I saw it whilst in SM fighting the Kyuubi.

Motoi: !!!!
    Yamato: What’s wrong?
    Motoi: Someone with a massive amount of chakra is approaching here and fast, with two others. Too soon. Re-enforcements shd be here soon to back us up but for now we go at it full force.

-Madara’s underground-
    Zetsu: What were u thinking
    Madara: Don’t worry, it’s not that I told him everything. Just the ones to keep him interested. Come on. Lets go see how sasuke is doing.

-Later-
    Madara(whist checking Checking sasuke vital stats): Well, well well. They have come along fine enough. I think its time to take the bandages off.

Sasuke slowly unveils his eyes. Looks around for a bit and then got really pissed.

Sasuke: How many people have u got here? I can feel Hundreds, no thousands of living things not exactly human underground.

Madara : Ah yes, I was gonna tell u. Come around, will u?

-where the 100k white zetsu’s are-
    Sasuke: What are these?

Madara: My law enforces. They will enforce my rule after I have won this war. The Sharingans u see in the lab are also for them. I replicated as many as I can just for them. U, with the EMS will be their commander.

Sasuke looks irritated but says nothing.
    Sasuke: So how do u plan to go against the allied forces.

Madara: Black Zetsu here is the answer to that. My fight with Hashi gave me the opportunity to steal his living tissue. Combining that with mine and the chakra of the three tails gave me the ability to create life, even though it is not in a perfect form. That is what u see in all these white zetsu. In addition to that, I also gain the ability to destroy life. That is black zetsu. Of course it comes with a lot of risk. But with all the tailed beast gathered, it wont be a dream anymore. Deep down below this 100k white zetsus is another 100k black zetsu meant for eradicating the allied forces and any force during the war. You will their ability when the time comes. But for now we head for Konaha.

Black Zetsu(thinking): I hope he isn’t stupid enough to tell him it was my abilities that poisoned Itachi and gave him that illness without itachi even knowing.

-on the island-
    Motoi: They are here.

Three familier figures appear b4 them.
    Gaara: Were u expecting somebody else.
    A sign of relief rushed thru them as naruto approaches to talk to gaara.

-somewhere unknown-
    Kabumaru is still mid air surrounded by water and cant help to think he has been deceived by Madara.

Kabumaru: Oh well, the allied forces shd be ready to busrt in the underground right about now. But I need to find Naruto and fast.

Just then he spots a messenger bird heading towards somewhere.
    Kabumaru: There, huh. Ku ku ku. They gonna love this(as he follows the bird)

-what does Kabuto want with Naruto as Sasuke prepares to unleash his new found power on Konoha-
    .end[/SPOILER]

cerchio
    Partecipante

così a occhio e croce sembrerebbe interessante se dovesse essere vero :icon_smile:

gio27
    Partecipante

SPOILER …secondo me è vero …..molto ma molto interessante

[SPOILER]
    Nota personale ….bastardo di Madara……cn Zetsu nero ha fregato Itachi….

Naruto 513 – Black Zetsu

-kumogakure-
    Raikage: Since the island is coming near the village, u shd be there in no time. If the need arises, we will send more backups.
    Gaara: No need. I’ll take Temari and Kankuro along
    We then see some known faces in the allied forces.

-on the island-
    Naruto: (Points at Gai) So what are we going to do with him, we have no medical ninja around. Shdnt we go and look for some….

Aoba: I’ll try my best but he is done for at least ae week
    Naruto: Damn, he said he will help me with my study and the next moment he passes out.

Aoba laughs.

Naruto (Thinking): They still think I don’t know what’s going on. I’ll just play along for the time being. This Island is a living thing. I saw it whilst in SM fighting the Kyuubi.

Motoi: !!!!
    Yamato: What’s wrong?
    Motoi: Someone with a massive amount of chakra is approaching here and fast, with two others. Too soon. Re-enforcements shd be here soon to back us up but for now we go at it full force.

-Madara’s underground-
    Zetsu: What were u thinking
    Madara: Don’t worry, it’s not that I told him everything. Just the ones to keep him interested. Come on. Lets go see how sasuke is doing.

-Later-
    Madara(whist checking Checking sasuke vital stats): Well, well well. They have come along fine enough. I think its time to take the bandages off.

Sasuke slowly unveils his eyes. Looks around for a bit and then got really pissed.

Sasuke: How many people have u got here? I can feel Hundreds, no thousands of living things not exactly human underground.

Madara : Ah yes, I was gonna tell u. Come around, will u?

-where the 100k white zetsu’s are-
    Sasuke: What are these?

Madara: My law enforces. They will enforce my rule after I have won this war. The Sharingans u see in the lab are also for them. I replicated as many as I can just for them. U, with the EMS will be their commander.

Sasuke looks irritated but says nothing.
    Sasuke: So how do u plan to go against the allied forces.

Madara: Black Zetsu here is the answer to that. My fight with Hashi gave me the opportunity to steal his living tissue. Combining that with mine and the chakra of the three tails gave me the ability to create life, even though it is not in a perfect form. That is what u see in all these white zetsu. In addition to that, I also gain the ability to destroy life. That is black zetsu. Of course it comes with a lot of risk. But with all the tailed beast gathered, it wont be a dream anymore. Deep down below this 100k white zetsus is another 100k black zetsu meant for eradicating the allied forces and any force during the war. You will their ability when the time comes. But for now we head for Konaha.

Black Zetsu(thinking): I hope he isn’t stupid enough to tell him it was my abilities that poisoned Itachi and gave him that illness without itachi even knowing.

-on the island-
    Motoi: They are here.

Three familier figures appear b4 them.
    Gaara: Were u expecting somebody else.
    A sign of relief rushed thru them as naruto approaches to talk to gaara.

-somewhere unknown-
    Kabumaru is still mid air surrounded by water and cant help to think he has been deceived by Madara.

Kabumaru: Oh well, the allied forces shd be ready to busrt in the underground right about now. But I need to find Naruto and fast.

Just then he spots a messenger bird heading towards somewhere.
    Kabumaru: There, huh. Ku ku ku. They gonna love this(as he follows the bird)

-what does Kabuto want with Naruto as Sasuke prepares to unleash his new found power on Konoha-
    .end[/SPOILER]

vedo che continuate a non capire , che questi nopn sono spoiler ma prediction, non esiste ancora nessun capitolo e nessuno spoiler , forse in serata o domani.

Francesco
    Partecipante

vedo che continuate a non capire , che questi nopn sono spoiler ma prediction, non esiste ancora nessun capitolo e nessuno spoiler , forse in serata o domani.

-.- ho specificato che secondo me è vero…nn ho detto che lo è al 100%…io lo posto x condividerlo ……

gio27
    Partecipante

-.- ho specificato che secondo me è vero…nn ho detto che lo è al 100%…io lo posto x condividerlo ……

si ma si è ripetuto forse un milione di volte , che le prediction non vanno postate e se lo fai , almeno scrivilo a caratteri cubitali , che non sono spoiler.
    hai anche detto che la copertina non sai se è quella , ma che il capitolo 513 esiste….:stupid: . si cerca di dare notizie , il più reali possibili , e te, ogni volta , posti PREDICTION fatte da utenti di altri lidi.

Jiraiya92
    Membro

vero. piuttosto chiedete ai mod di aprire le nuove sezioni e postate lì

Francesco
    Partecipante

forse nn mi sono spiegato bene ma ho detto che sull’immagine che ho postato c’è scritto il numero 513 nn ho detto che il capitolo esiste….e cmq ogni volta che ho postato si sono rivelate vere (come le immagini di one piece la sett. scorsa)..e cmq credo che nella mia frase iniziale si capiva che nn sono sicuro al 100% e quindi basta quello x nn creare false “illusioni” -.-

Narutochan
    Membro

Ragazzi un altro giorno e avremo i primi spoiler…Dai che l’attesa aumenta il desiderio…Vaeeeeeeeee

chaplin
    Partecipante

Precisiamo alcune cosette.
    Non è dato sapere quando gli spoileratori possono entrare in possesso del WSJ. Che sia oggi non è possibile escluderlo…
    Le previsioni non andrebbero postate, nè qui nè in solo spoiler, ma questo è un mio pensiero…
    Da regolamento è invece previsto che gli spoiler (se già tradotti in inglese) vadano postati in solo spoiler e non qui.
    Qui si discutono gli spoiler, non li si posta.
    Se non si è certi di uno spoiler, lo si indica come incerto.

Stai visualizzando 15 post - dal 241 a 255 (di 275 totali)
  • Devi essere connesso per rispondere a questo topic.