Naruto 511: Solo Spoiler

Stai visualizzando 5 post - dal 1 a 5 (di 5 totali)
  • Autore
    Redazione
    Amministratore del forum

Nella seguente discussione potrete trovare gli spoilers di Naruto 511.
    1) Postare, come dice il titolo, solo gli Spoiler (script e pics)! Per la loro discussione c’è l’apposito topic.
    2) Postare, possibilmente, script che abbiano almeno la traduzione in inglese (per una maggiore “leggibilità” da parte di tutti) con la relativa Fonte, il relativo Stato (Confermato, Incerto o Fake) e i dovuti Crediti.
    Script e Pics vanno rigorosamente sotto .
    3)Possibili fonti dove trovare spoiler confermati: MangaHelpers, NarutoFan e 2ch.

chaplin
    Partecipante

Fonte: 2ch/NF
    Crediti: – /takl
    Stato:Confermato
    Tipo: immagini e testo
    [SPOILER]

[/SPOILER]

Fonte: 2ch/NF
    Crediti: -/shounensuki
    Tipo: testo

[SPOILER]

644 :名無しさんの次レスにご期待下さい:2010/09/22(水) 16:08:43 ID:BmC05XZcP

さっきのかえるはコナンの回想。ほぼそれだけ
    長門はまだらの時空間忍術で回収。新しい仮面をつけてるところにカブト

「いい眼を手に入れたね」

「…あれはもともと俺のものだ」

キサメの巻物を手にするゼツ。マダラ「九尾を取りにいく」
    右手には仙人が持っていたような芭蕉扇みたいなやつ

The thing with the frogs was Konan’s flashback. It’s roughly nothing more than that.
    Madara collects Nagato with his space-time ninjutsu. Kabuto is in the place where he puts on his new mask.

“You obtained some nice eyes, hm”

“…They were mine to begin with.”

Zetsu is holding Kisame’s scroll. Madara: “I’m going to take the Nine-Tails.”
    In his right hand he has a fan or something that resembles what the sage was holding.
    [/SPOILER]

———- Post added at 11:07 ———- Previous post was at 11:02 ———-

Fonte: 2ch/MH
    Crediti: -/saldesu

[SPOILER]
    [SPOILER]
    2010/09/22(水) 17:08:05 ID:ntvzNB+z0
    超簡易

帰ってこよう

思い出の虜だった自分。ようやく旅立つ私を仲間は待っていてくれるだろうか・・・
    表紙はコナンをセンターに弥彦と長門。コナンの手には赤の折り紙。背景には三人が共に過ごした 小屋。

長門の目を伏せ長門を吸引するマダラ。マダラの中に落ちる長門の遺体。残されたのは弥彦の遺体 。
    湖に浮かぶコナンの遺体。胸元から血で染まった折り紙が風で飛んでいく。
    回想
    小屋にいるジライヤと三人。小屋の壁に赤い板があり、右からコナン、弥彦、長門のものだとジラ イヤがいう。
    なにそれという三人にこれは「かえる板」、表が赤で裏は白になっていて白いほうにはかえるの絵 。
    このように板はひっくりカエルとニヤリとしながら説明するジライヤ。
    アジトにいるときは板を赤いほうに、外出する時はひっくり返して白にしてから出かける。
    白い方に描いてあるかえるはもうすぐカエルという合図だとニヤリとしながら説明するジライヤ。
    ガマ仙人だから大目にみてるだけっすよこのカエル押しと弥彦。なんでそんなことしないといけないんですかと コナン。
    この場所はまだ治安が悪いし、いつ狙われるかもわからん。アジトにいるときが一番狙われやすいし、居場所が バレている分奇襲もかけられやすいとジライヤ。
    それをきいて、板が赤のままなのにアジトにいないときは攫われたとか、
    白なのにアジトにずっといるのは変化した敵の可能性があってそれがすぐわかるってことですねとすぐに理解す るコナン。
    四人だけの暗号として存在確認を常にする、アジトにいるときも気が抜けない状況だとジライヤ。
    さらに地下の隠し部屋をつくり、そこから外へでる抜け道も教え、お前らの後ろにあるのがワシの板だと自分の 板を教える。
    そろそろ「蛙の面に水」の修行をしに行くかとジライヤ。一目散に外へでる弥彦。
    今回は先生がやってくれたけどこの暗号のこと理解してるのかなぁと長門。
    振り向きながらオレはもっと強くなってこの国をカエル!と弥彦。
    それに少しを頬を染めて見るコナン。それに気付く長門「・・・・」その後ニコっと微笑む。
    外で国をカエル前にまずかえる板をひっくり返せとジライヤに怒られてる長門。
    それからジライヤと別れる三人。小屋のジライヤの板はかえるの方に。
    それから修行続ける三人。長門の外出中に、弥彦の手当てをするコナン。二人の目が合い見つめ合 い・・・。
    外で微笑ましく入り口に背を向け立つ長門の姿。
    組織も大きくなり、今日でアジトとお別れ。全てはここから始まった。夢の実現の為にここより出発する!そし て・・・と弥彦。
    小屋の外に忍びが二人。アジトを移る前に板をかえるの向きに。
    だが、コナンの板だけ外出中に変えたところでアジトの屋根に起爆札つきのクナイが刺さり爆発、 屋根に穴が。
    隠し部屋が最後に役に立ったねと抜け道からでてくる長門。さぁいくぞという弥彦で回想が終わる 。
    コナンの胸元から飛んだ赤い紙、それがヒラヒラと舞い、湖の側に立つ彼らの始まりのアジトへ。
    誰も使わなくなったアジトは木々が生い茂るが古びたかえる板はそのままに。
    ここでさっきの弥彦の「そして・・・」の続き。
    そして・・・オレたちの夢が叶ったら、たとえバラバラになっていたとしても・・・いつかここへ帰ってこよう 。そして三人で祝福すんだ!
    その言葉のあと、外出中の意の向きになっていたコナンのかえる板に飛んできた赤い紙がかかる・ ・・。
    屋根からさす光とそこから見える虹が祝福するかのような描写。
    ならその時はジライヤ先生も呼ばなきゃな。 そうだね・・・。 ま・・・そうなるか・・・。と三人の過去の 会話。
    別れたときに外出中のままにしていたジライヤの板は木々の成長によって板が押され赤い方へと変 わっている。

マダラたち。おニューの仮面をつけるマダラ。手こずっただけにいい目を手に入れたねとカブト。元々俺の物だ だとマダラ。
    鬼鮫からの情報も届いたし、状況はこちらに傾いてると巻物をだすゼツ。
    変な武器(西遊記だかなんかにでてたようなひょうたんの形したうちわ?)みたいなのを手に、九尾を取りに行 くと立つマダラで次号。
    [/SPOILER]

I, who have been a prisoner of memories. Are there comrades waiting for me, who has finally set off…?
    Cover is Konan with Yahiko and Nagato in the center. Konan is holding a red origami. The background is the small hut the three of them had lived in.

Madara looks down at Nagato and sucks him in. Nagato’s corpse falls into Madara. All that is left now is Yahiko’s corpse.
    Konan’s corpse floats up in the lake. The origami that is stained with blood from her chest catches the wind and takes flight.
    Flashback.
    Jiraiya and the three of them in the small hut. In the hut, there is a red board on the wall. Jiraiya says “From the right, these are Konan, Yahiko, and Nagato’s.”
    “What’s that” the tree ask “frog boards” he replies, the board is red on the front and white on the back, and on the white side there is a picture of a frog.
    Jiraiya explains with a grin that if you turn it over, there’s a frog.
    When they are in the hideout, they are to leave the board on the red side, an when they leave the hideout, they should turn it over to the white side.
    Jiraiya explains with another grin that the frog drawn on the white side is a frog signal.
    Yahiko: “Just cuz you’re the frog sennin so we’re overlooking it, but you’re pushing the frog onto us.”
    Konan: “Why do we have to do all that?”
    Jiraiya: “This place still doesn’t have public order, so we don’t know when we’ll get targeted. You’re the easiest target when in the hideout, and if your location is leaked then a secret attack is also easy to launch”
    Konan then understands from listening to him “Even though the board stays red, if that person is not inside the hideout, it means that he’s been abducted by the enemy or something. If it’s white but he’s been inside all along, it could mean that there is a possibility that the enemy has transformed into him.
    Jiraiya says that it’ll be a code just for the 4 of them to confirm each others presence and they cannot let their guard down even in the hideout.
    He has also built an underground hidden room, and he shows them the way to get out to the surface from it. He shows them his board, saying that it is the one behind them.
    Jiraiya asks if they shall go do some “water off a duck’s back” training. Yahiko runs out of the door.
    Nagato: This time sensei has done it for us, but does he really get the stuff about this code?
    Yahiko looks back: I’m gonna get even stronger and change this country (*pun. kaeru = frog = change)
    Konan’s cheeks flush a little. Nagato notices, “….” and then smiles
    Jiraiya gets angry at Nagato: Before changing (kaeru) the country out there, first turn over the frog (kaeru) board!
    Jiraiya then leaves the three. Jiraiya’s board in the hut is on the frog side.
    The three of them continue their training. When Nagato is out, Konan takes care of Yahiko. Their eyes meet and they stare at each other…
    Nagato is pleasantly standing at the entrance with his back facing them.
    Yahiko: Our organisation has grown large, today we say goodbye to this hideout. Everything began from here. For the sake of the realisation of our dreams, we will also depart from here! And…
    There are 2 shinobi outside the hut. Before leaving the hideout, they turn the boards to the frog side.
    However, as Konan’s board is changed to the “out” side, a kunai with explosive tags on it hits the roof and explodes. A hole opens up in the roof.
    Nagato as he escapes (via the path Jiraiya taught them from the hidden room): The hidden room served us well in the end
    Yahiko: Let’s go
    End of flashback.

The origami that took flight from Konan’s chest flutters towards the hideout of their beginnings that stands on the side of the lake.
    The hideout has fallen into disuse and there are now trees and moss growing on it, but the frog boards, with moss growing on them are still as they were before.

Continuing from where Yahiko had said “And…”
    “And… When our dreams come true, even if we’re separated from each other… Let’s return here one day. And then the three of us’ll congratulate each other!
    After those words, the red origami flies to Konan’s frog board that had been turned to the “out” side…
    Light shines in through the roof and through it a rainbow can be seen, as if a depiction of congratulations.
    “Then at that time, we’ve gotta invite Jiraiya-sensei as well” “Yeah…” “Well… I wonder if that’ll happen…” a conversation of the three from the past.
    Jiraiya’s board that had been turned to the “out” side when they parted ways has been flipped to the red side because of the trees that had grown and pushed it.

Madara and the rest. Madara puts on a new mask. “It caused some trouble but you managed to get some good eyes, didn’t you” says Kabuto. Madara: “They were mine to begin with.”
    The information from Kisame has arrived as well, Zetsu holds out a scroll and says that things are in their favour.
    Madara: “I’m off to get the Kyuubi” Madara stands, a weird weapon-like thing (a fan that is shaped like a gourd and appeared in Journey to the West or something?) in his hand.[/SPOILER]

chaplin
    Partecipante

Fonte: 2ch/MH
    Crediti: Ohana/saldesu

[SPOILER]
    [SPOILER]
    511 帰ってこよう

思い出の虜だった自分。ようやく旅立つ仲間はまっていてくれるだろうか…
    表紙は 長門 コナン 弥彦

長門に辿り着いたマダラ!!そしてコナンは…

マダラ、長門をダイソン

マダラ (少し手間取ったな 行くか…)
    コナン 水辺にて死亡(浮かんでる)

回想
    小さい板3枚並べ 蛙の着ぐるみを着た ジライヤ コナン 弥彦
    ジライヤ 一番右がコナン 中央が弥彦… で左が長門のものだ
    弥彦 何だそれ?
    ジライヤ これは かえる板という
    弥彦 かえる板?
    ジライヤ うむ… これは表は赤 裏は白になっていて このように板はひっくり返る!
    ニヤケル ジライヤ
    ジライヤ 外出するときはこれをひっくり返して白にしてから出掛ける… ちなみにこの絵は もうすぐ帰ると 言う合図になっている!
    ひっくり返すと蛙の絵が書いてある
    弥彦 …いや…何なんスか さっきから… ガマ仙人だから大目に見てるだけっすよ このかえる の押し
    ニヤケル ジライヤ
    コナン … でもなんでそんな事しないとダメなんですか?
    ジライヤ この辺はまだ治安が悪い… いつこの場所が狙われるかも分からん… 実わアジトに居る時が狙われ やすい
    …居場所がバレバレな分 奇襲などかけられやすいからのう
    コナン つまり板が赤のままなのにアジトにその人がいないときは敵にさらわれたとか 白なのに部屋にずっと いるってことは
    変化した敵って可能性も考えられる… そういうのがすぐに分かるって事でしょ?
    ジライヤ そんなところだ… よく理解してるのうコナン 弥彦とちごーて
    弥彦 俺だって分かってましたよ!! …なんとなく…
    ジライヤ とにかく四人だけの暗号として各々存在確認を常にしておく! つまりアジトに居るときも気が抜け ない状況だって事だ
    一応地下の隠し部屋と そこから外に出る抜け道もつくっておいた なにかあった時はここから外に逃げろ ち なみにお前らの後ろのが
    ワシの板だ  さてではそろそろ 蛙の面に水お修行に行くか! 蛙に成りきり何事にも動じない忍耐を鍛える 修行だ!!
    弥彦 よっしゃー!! さっさと行こうぜ!皆ア!!
    長門 弥彦…本当に分かってんのかな… 今回はさっき先生がやってくれたけど…
    弥彦 オレはもっともっと強くなって そんでもってこの国を変える!!
    微笑む コナン 長門
    ニンヤリ笑う 弥彦
    ジライヤ 国を変える前にまず かえる板をひっくり返せのう!!(ワシもさっきあんな顔しとったかのう…恥 ずかしいのう…)

修行 ごはん そしてジライヤとの別れ
    ジライヤの かえる板はひっくり返ったまま

3人で 修行 戦闘…

かえる板ひっくり返ってるのじゃ長門の分だけ
    アジトにて コナンが長門の治療をしてる
    眼が合う二人 なんだかいい雰囲気。
    扉越しに待ってる長門
    そしてまた戦闘。

弥彦 組織も大きくなってきた… アジトもうつらないとな…
    荷物をまとめ立ちすくむ3人
    コナン こことも今日でお別れね…
    長門 ああ…
    弥彦 ここでオレ達は変わった… 力をつけた 全てはここから始まった 俺たちは夢の実現のためにここより 出発する!そして…
    外には敵が待機
    コナン かえる板をひっくり返す
    弥彦 かえる板ひっくり返す
    その時 クナイに起爆札がついたのが アジトに
    敵がアジトに侵入。 
    敵 どこへ行った?
    少し離れた外から 
    長門 隠し部屋が最後に役に立つとはね
    弥彦 とんだ出発になっちまったけど… この国らしい感じだな さあ行くぞ!長門!コナン!

俺達の夢の実現のためにここより出発する!そして…オレ達の夢がかなったら たとえバラバラになったとして も…
    いつかここへ帰ってこよう

コナンの紙が飛び アジトのひっくり返るの蛙を隠す

そして三人で祝福すんだ!!
    … ならその時はジライヤ先生も呼ばなきゃ… 
    そうだね…
    ま…そうなるか…

二十世紀少年の仮面みたいなマダラ
    カブチマル てこずっただけあっていい眼を手に入れたね
    マダラ …アレは元々オレのものだ
    ゼツ ほら…キサメからの情報も届いた事だし… 色々ト状況ハ コチラニ傾イテイル…

マダラなんか棒?杖?長いの持ってる
    マダラ 九尾を取りに行く

面も新たに完全体に近づいたマダラが狙うは… ナルト!!

終わり★サーセイ
    次号休載します。WJ45号は ナルト&岸本先生読み切り ベンチ掲載!
    [/SPOILER]

511 Return

I, who have been a prisoner of memories. Are there comrades waiting for me, who has finally set off…?
    Cover is Nagato, Konan, Yahiko

Madara reaches Nagato!! And Konan is…

Madara dysons Nagato (TN: I just had to give a direct trans cuz I found it funny. Dyson is the name of a bran of vacuum cleaner in Japan)

Madara (That took a while. Shall we go…?)
    Konan has died in the water (floating)

Flashback
    3 small boards are lined up. Jiraiya, Konan, Yahiko are wearing frog suits.
    Jiraiya: The rightmost one is Konan’s, the centre is Yahiko’s… And the leftmost one is Nagato’s
    Yahiko: What’s that?
    Jiraiya: These are what we call “frog boards”
    Yahiko: Frog boards?
    Jiraya: Mmhmm… On this side, it’s red, and the other side is white. And if you turn it over like this!
    Jiraiya breaks into a grin
    Jiraiya: When you go out, turn it over to the white side before you leave… By the way, this picture is a signal meaning that you’re going to come home soon!
    When he flips it over, there is a picture of a frog.
    Yahiko: … What the… What’s that, since just now… We’re just overlooking the fact that you’re pushing these frogs onto us cuz you’re the frog sennin
    Jiraiya breaks into a grin
    Konan: … But why do we have to do that?
    Jiraiya: There’s still poor public order in this area… We don’t know when this place could be targeted… And when you’re in this hideout, its easy to get targeted. If your location gets out, then it’s easy for a secret attack to be launched.
    Konan: In short, even though the board stays red, if that person is not inside the hideout, it means that he’s been abducted by the enemy or something. If it’s white but he’s been inside all along, it could mean that there is a possibility that the enemy has transformed into him… We can suss that out right away, right?
    Jiraiya: That’s right… You did well to understand that, Konan… Unlike Yahiko
    Yahiko: I got that too!! … Somewhat…
    Jiraiya: In any case, it’s a code just for the 4 of us to constantly check each other’s presence! In other words, I’m telling you that we’re in a situation where we can’t let our guard down even when we’re in the hideout. For the time being, I’ve made a hidden room underground and a path to get out of it. If anything happens, run away from here. By the way, my board’s behind you. Now, it’s about time to do our “water off a duck’s back” training! It’s training that trains your unshakable endurance and turns you completely into a frog!!
    Yahiko: Yosshaa!! Let’s go! Everyone!
    Nagato: Yahiko… Does he really get it… This time Sensei did it for us earlier but…
    Yahiko: I’m gonna get even stronger and stronger, and then change (kaeru) this country!!
    Konan and Nagato smile
    Yahiko smiles widely
    Jiraiya: Before changing (kaeru) the country, flip the frog board!! (Did I make that kind of face as well just now… How embarrassing…)

Training. Meal. Then they part ways with Jiraiya.
    Jiraiya’s frog board remains turned.

The three of them continue to train and fight…

Only Nagato’s frog board has been flipped.
    In the hideout, Konan is treating Nagato’s wounds.
    Their eyes meet. Somehow there’s a nice atmosphere about them.
    Nagato is waiting at the door.
    And they battle again. (TN: I think ohana mixed up Nagato and Yahiko a little here)

Yahiko: Our organisation has grown big… We’ve gotta switch to a new hideout…
    The three of them gather their luggage and stand rooted to the ground
    Konan: Today, we have to say goodbye to this place as well, huh…
    Nagato: Yeah…
    Yahiko: We changed here… We attained power. Everything started from this place. For the sake of the realisation of our dreams, we will set off from this place! And…
    Outside, enemies are waiting for an opportunity to attack
    Konan turns over her board
    Yahiko turns over his board
    Just then, a kunai with explosive tags on it hits the hideout.
    The enemy infiltrates the hideout
    Enemy: Where did they go?
    Some distance away, outside
    Nagato: The hidden room was helpeful in the end, huh
    Yahiko: That was a pretty big explosion, though… Feels just like this country. Well, here we go! Nagato! Konan!

For the sake of the realisation of our dreams, we will set off from this place! And when our dreams come true, even if we’re separated from each other…
    We’ll return to this place. (TN: this is where the chapter title comes from)

Konan’s paper flies. It hides the frog boards at the hideout.

And then the three of us will congratulate each other!!
    … Then we’ve got to invite Jiraiya-sensei too when that happens…
    Yeah…
    Well… Will it even happen…

Madara has a mask like in 20th Century Boys
    Kabutomaru: Despite causing some trouble, you’ve got hold of some fine eyes, haven’t you?
    Madara: … They were mine to begin with.
    Zetsu: Hey… The information from Kisame’s reached as well… In many ways, things are looking to be in our favour…

Madara is holding some stick? cane? something long
    Madara: I’m off to get the Kyuubi

What Madara is aiming for as he nears perfection with a new mask is… Naruto!!

On break next week. Naruto as well as Kishimoto-sensei’s one-shot “Bench” will be serialised in WSJ #45!
    [/SPOILER]

cerchio
    Partecipante

traduzione italiano:

[SPOILER]io, che son rimasta prigioniera dei ricordi. li ci sono i miei compagni ad aspettarmi.
    Nella Cover c’è Konan con Yahiko e Nagato.
    Konan tiene in mano un origami rosso.
    Sullo sfondo la piccola capanna dove vivevano da piccoli.

Madara guarda il cadavere di Nagato.
    Il cadavere di Nagato viene risucchiato da Madara.
    Ora rimane solo il cadavere di Yahiko.
    Il cadavere di Konan fluttua su lago.
    Gli origami che si sono sporcati col suo sangue raccolgono il vento e la fanno fluttuare.

Flashback:
    Jiraiya, Nagato, Yahiko e Konan in una piccola capanna.
    Nella capanna, c’è una scheda rossa sul muro.
    Jiraiya: “A partire da destra, queste sono le schede di Konan, Yahiko, e Nagato.”
    I 3 bambini: “Cosa sono?”
    Jiraiya: ” le schede dei rospi”
    Le schede sono rosse davanti e bianche dietro, sulla parte bianca c’è disegnato un rospo.
    Jiraiya spiega sorridente, che se giri la scheda dietro c’è disegnata una rospo.
    Quando i bambini sono nel nascondiglio, devono lasciare la scheda sul lato rosso, quando invece sono fuori dal nascondiglio, devono girare la scheda dal lato bianco.
    Jiraiya spiega sempre sorridente, cheil rospo disegnato sul lato bianco è un “segnale dei rospi”.
    Yahiko: “Just cuz you’re the frog sennin so we’re overlooking it, but you’re pushing the frog onto us.”
    Konan: “Perchè dobbiamo farlo?”
    Jiraiya: “In questo posto non c’è ancora l’ordine pubblico, proprio per questo non sappiamo quando verremo presi di mira da qualcuno.
    Voi siete bersagli facili quando siete nel nascondiglio, se la vostra posizione è trapelata è ancor piu facile lanciare un attacco a sorpresa.
    Konan: “Se lasciamo la scheda sul rosso anche quando non siamo a casa, vuol dire che siamo stati rapiti dal nemico.
    Se invece lasciamo la scheda sul lato bianco ma siamo ancora dentro il nascondiglio, è possibile che il nemico abbia reso le nostre sembianze per fare un agguato.
    Jiraiya spiega che questo è un codice che useranno solo loro 4 per certificare la propria presenza nel nascondiglio, e ricorda ai bambini che anche nel nascondiglio non sono al sicuro.

Jiraiya ha inoltre costruito una stanza segreta sotterranea, e mostra ai bambini la strada da fare per risalire in superfice tramite quella stanza.
    Poi Jiraiya mostra loro la sua scheda e dice che è quella dietro le loro schede.
    Jiraiya chiede loro qualcosa riguardo all’allenamento. Yahiko corre fuori dal nascondiglio.
    Nagato: Questa volta il sensei ha fatto tutto questo per noi, ma l’ha inventato davvero lui questo codice?
    Yahiko: Diventerò ancora più forte e cambierò questa nazione (*pun. kaeru = rospo = cambiamento, gioco di parole)
    Konan arrossisce. Nagato se ne accorge, “….” e poi sorride.
    Jiraiya si arrabbia con Nagato: Prima di cambiare (kaeru=cambiare) questa nazione, dovete girare la scheda dei rospi (kaeru= rospo)
    Jiraiya lascia soli i 3.
    LA scheda di Jiraya è sul lato bianco con il rospo.
    I 3 bambini continuano ad allenarsi. Quando Nagato non c’è, Konan si prende cura di Yahiko. I loro occhi si incontrano e si fissano a vicenda.
    Nagato è vicino all’entrata e da le spalle ai due.
    Yahiko: La nostra organizzazione deve crescere, oggi diremo addio a questo nascondiglio. Tutto ha avuto inizio da questo posto. Per il bene della realizzazione dei nostri sogni, ce ne andremo da qui! e…
    Ci sono 2 ninja fuori dal nascondiglio. Prima di lasciare il nascondiglio i bambini girano le loro rispettive schede sul lato bianco coi rospi.(per indicare che non sono in casa, e quindi se dovessero esserci è il nemico travestito)
    Tuttavia, mentre Konan sta girando la sua scheda, un kunai con una carta bomba colpisce il soffitto aprendo un buco.
    I 3 fuggono dalla stanza segreta sotterranea che aveva costruito Jiraiya.
    Fine del flashback.

GLi origami che fluttavano insieme a Konan fluttuano verso il loro vecchio nascondiglio che sta dall’altra parte del lago.
    Il nascondiglio è in rovina, ricoperto di erbacce e piante, eppure le schede dei rospi, anche se ricoperte dalle erbacce, stanno ancora come loro le avevano lasciate.

Si riprende la frase che Yahiko non aveva finito nel flashback “e…”
    “e… quando i nostri sogni si saranno realizzati, anche se no nsaremo piu insieme… Torneremo qui un giorno. E poi ci congratuleremo a vicenda per il nostro operato!
    Dopo queste parole, l’origami rosso vola verso la scheda di Konan che è stata girata nel verso bianco ( che significava che non era in casa)
    Raggi di luce entrano dal buco sul soffito e si può vedere un arcobaleno,come se fosse una raffigurazione delle congratulazioni che volevano darsi.

Madara indossa una nuova maschera.
    Kabuto: “Ti hanno causato un bel pò di problemi, ma alla fine hai ottenuto un bel paio di occhi, non è cosi?”
    Madara: “Questi occhi erano miei fin dall’inizio.”
    Le informazioni di Kisame sono arrivate, Zetsu tiene in mano la pergamena e dice che tutto sta andando a loro favore.
    Madara: “Vado a catturare il Kyuubi”[/SPOILER]

rospo
    Membro

Nella seguente discussione potrete trovare gli spoilers di Naruto 511.
    1) Postare, come dice il titolo, solo gli Spoiler (script e pics)! Per la loro discussione c’è l’apposito topic.
    2) Postare, possibilmente, script che abbiano almeno la traduzione in inglese (per una maggiore “leggibilità” da parte di tutti) con la relativa Fonte, il relativo Stato (Confermato, Incerto o Fake) e i dovuti Crediti.
    Script e Pics vanno rigorosamente sotto .
    3)Possibili fonti dove trovare spoiler confermati: MangaHelpers, NarutoFan e 2ch.

prova

Stai visualizzando 5 post - dal 1 a 5 (di 5 totali)
  • Devi essere connesso per rispondere a questo topic.