Naruto 496: Ipotesi e Discussione Capitolo

Stai visualizzando 15 post - dal 61 a 75 (di 97 totali)
  • Autore
    MaxPayne
    Membro

io mi permetto di incollare qui

dite che è troppo fake?

[SPOILER]Naruto is walking through the structures while Yamoto looks amazed at what he is seeing. Bee is busy looking at something written on a wall. Naruto looks at something in particular near the ground.
    Yamoto: “What is this place? This looks like it has been abandoned for centuries. Who built this place?”
    Naruto: “I think I see the answer. Look at this.”
    Naruto points to a long crystal obelisk with a stone tablet below it with tons of writing on it.
    Tablet: “If you are reading this you have found my final legacy to you my future sons and daughters. This place was created at my behest as a chamber for harnessing the power of the latent remains of the Juubi. Within here you will find all the necessary means to control the beastial power of the bijou much like how I attempted to do so. I leave this now to you as your final inheritance with my blessing. Farewell my children. May this place help you in your times of great need. Rikudo Senin”
    Yamoto looks shocked while Naruto smiles as he studies the obelisk. Killer bee walks over and smiles as he looks at the obelisk.
    Killer Bee: “Come with me Naruto. Time for the first real test of your training.”
    Naruto follows Killer bee over to a small pyramid with a circle of 9 small obelisks jutting from the ground surrounding the pyramid. Naruto looks at each of the obelisks and notices that each has scribed a number on it.
    Naruto: “What are these?”
    Yamoto: “These according to the pyramid contain the latent essense of the original jubbi sealed forever in stone. They each contain a portion of the juubi that now is a bijou.
    Killer Bee points to a particular one that has the nine symbol on it. Naruto touches it and suddenly feels the kyubi roar within his mind. Naruto immediately takes his hand off the obelisk while the Killer Bee smiles.
    Killer Bee: “Now place your hand on this obelisk and get ready to rock and roll. Now is time you learn bijou control.”
    Naruto places his hand on the obelisk and it suddenly glows red. Naruto feels pain in his stomach and falls to his knees as the seal glows white. Naruto stands up and keeps his hand on the obelisk as it continues to glow. All the other obelisks begin to glow as one. Yamoto looks around as suddenly hundreds of obelisks all over the chamber glow in unison. Suddenly beams shoot from all of the obelisks all over the chamber and connect in one spot in mid air as an intense vibration occurs throughout the chamber.
    Motoi is running in the jungle when he feels an earthquake occuring throughout the island. Motoi stops and looks around noting the intense vibration occuring throughout the island. Motoi smiles as he thinks back to an image of Naruto smiling.
    Motoi thinking: “Good luck kid. You will need it.”
    Naruto is sweating profusely as he looks up to see the beams create a sphere. The sphere grows and suddenly a small version of the kyubi appears inside. Slowly the Kyubi begins to grow larger and larger in size as the sphere grows. The Kyubi gives off an evil laugh as it continues to grow.
    Kyubi: “At last! At long last I am free once again!”
    Yamoto looks terrified while Killer Bee looks up and smiles. Naruto looks surprised at what he is seeing as the kyubi continues to rapidly grow bigger and bigger.
    Yamoto: “What have you done you idiot!? This place has released the kyubi from Naruto!”
    Killer Bee: “Shut up foo. Let Naruto my man do his thing.”
    Naruto looks up as the kyubi grow rapidly. The beams vanish and the kyubi looks around with an evil smile as it reaches its full size and lands on the ground causing the ground to shake violently. Naruto takes his hand off the obelisk and starts climbing a nearby tower close to the kyubi.
    Kyubi: “At long last I am free from that accursed prison.”
    Naruto: “You are not free. You are only here because I have summoned you here. I have summoned you here because it is time that I learned to control you once and for all.”
    The kyubi turns to face Naruto who is standing on the roof of a tower looking right at the face of the kyubi. The kyubi moves in close to look at Naruto.
    Kyubi: “You have nothing you can do to control me now brat! I could kill you right now if I want to.”
    Naruto: “Than how about we settle this one on one. If you win you will get your freedom but if I win you will do as I say from now on.”
    The kyubi laughs and then looks at Naruto with an evil smile.
    Kyubi: “So be it brat! I will enjoy tearing you apart and eating you after so long of being locked away by that accursed fourth hokage. Let me know when you are ready to die!”
    Naruto turns to face Yamoto as he looks down at him. Yamoto has a shocked face as he looks up at Naruto and the kyubi.
    Naruto: “Yamoto stay back. This is my fight and I do not want you to be killed.”
    Yamoto thinking while clenching his fists: “I hope you know what you are doing Naruto. I can not help you this time.”
    Yamoto: “Alright naruto. Good luck!”
    Killer Bee smiles as he looks at the Kyubi and Naruto.
    8 tails: “You can see the potential of the boy now can’t you Bee. Now we will see if he is truly powerful enough to master the power of the strongest of the bijuu.”
    Killer Bee thinking: “This fight is gonna be bad. I just hope the damage that beast does don’t make my bro mad.”
    Kisame face appears on the side of Samehada and looks at Naruto in the distance.
    Kisame thinking: “This should be interesting. Either way I will still get them both soon.”
    Naruto turns to face the kyubi and goes sage mode with a serious menacing look on his face. Naruto prepares to make a hand sign while the Kyubi looks at Naruto with an evil smile.
    Naruto: “Lets do this!”[/SPOILER]

non lo leggo nemmeno…da quanto e’ lungo si capisce gia’ che e’ fake…nemmeno i full script sono cos’ mi sa…

Redazione
    Amministratore del forum

Secondo me la ME non verrà accantonata anche perchè per fare il rasenshiuriken ci vuole l’energia naturale… (o quantomento per nn farsi male).

cerchio
    Partecipante

scusate se mi permetto l’off topic ,c’è qualcuno che mi puo dire come si fà ad allegare un immagine ????????grazieee:icon_smile:

cerchio
    Partecipante

sarà fake ma è bella!!!:icon_smile:

chaplin
    Partecipante

spoiler di ohana

:icon_eek: Bee e Naruto estraggono con successo il Kyuubi
    O meglio, lo materializzano come fa Bee con l’Hachibi

Il volpone si incavola e gli dice ” stai cercando di controllarmi?”

:icon_eek: taglia i tentacoli all’hachibi

Giova83
    Partecipante

spoiler di ohana

Taglia i tentacoli all’Hichibi???:icon_confused: :icon_confused: :icon_confused:
    Non è che Naruto ci fa fuori Bee?!! :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_cry2:

Querion
    Membro

Taglia i tentacoli all’Hichibi???
    Non è che Naruto ci fa fuori Bee?!!

Che sviluppo interessante…
    noia noia, fortissimamente noia.

chaplin
    Partecipante

Taglia i tentacoli all’Hichibi???:icon_confused: :icon_confused: :icon_confused:
    Non è che Naruto ci fa fuori Bee?!! :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_cry2:

:icon_eek: Non è colpa di Naruto…
    Il Kyuubi ha una sua propria volontà..

A giudicare dallo spoiler, il capitolo è incentrato su questo scontro (probabilmente nel mondo spirituale come nel caso di Naruto contro Dark Naruto)

Redazione
    Amministratore del forum

ciao ragazzi.. sono nuovo ma è da un po’ che vi leggo.. e ora faccio parte del forum..

Veniamo a noi.. io in giro ho trovato il seguente spoiler che sembra essere confermato al 100% (anche se la fonte non è nota.. mi spiace.. magari sarà un fake)

in poche parole sembra che KillerBee lasci Naruto con Yamato perchè lui non può essergli di aiuto in quanto non conosce nulla in merito alla volpe a nove code..
    prima di andarsene sembra dica all’ ottocode di rimanere con Naruto (anche se qui è piuttosto non chiaro se l’ hachibi sia in carne ed ossa)
    A quel punto Naruto sfila il sigillo del 4° mentre Yamato è in posizione di difesa con l’arte del legno.. a quel punto la scena si sposta su KillerBee che torna a casa quando a tradimento kisame esce dalla spada e lo attacca.. prossimo capitolo kisame vs killerBee 2 (senza hachibi)

lo spoiler viene dato vero al 100% ma come sappiamo spesso questi dati per sicuri da fonti incerte finiscono per essere dei fake clamorosi.. a parte che non si capisce come KillerBee si possa staccare dall’ Hachibi.. e poi che senso ha che un capitolo prima si dica che KillerBee diventi il nuovo sensei di Naruto quando solo un capitolo dopo se ne torna a casa a riposare (Ero-sennin docet)? E che significa mettere come titolo naruto contro volpe.. quando sembra che, per questo spoiler, neanche si veda la volpe…
    A supporto dello spoiler citato potrebbe essere che si scontrino kisame e KillerBee, uno senza samehada e l’altro senza hachibi.. ricordando che entrambi dovrebbero avere molto chakra.. Bho!

cmq spero sia comfermato quello citato da Chaplin.. sarebbe molto più entusiasmante… anche se a dire il vero il pensiero che KillerBee muoia sotto gli occhi di Naruto e l’Hachibi mi sollazza e non poco!

Vi confermo che lo spoiler da me citato è quasi sicuramente fake.. ho controllato meglio le ultime.. e sempra che, grazie al cielo, lo spoiler precedente sia confermato!!!!!!!!!! Addio a tutti i tentacoli dell’ 8 code!!!!!!!!!!!

gcesare89
    Partecipante

:icon_eek: Non è colpa di Naruto…
    Il Kyuubi ha una sua propria volontà..

A giudicare dallo spoiler, il capitolo è incentrato su questo scontro (probabilmente nel mondo spirituale come nel caso di Naruto contro Dark Naruto)

OT figo il regno delle ombre…poi arriva yu-gi-oh! (ot ot in yu-gi-oh non esiste il regno delle ombre)
    comunque era prevedibile una roba del genere in questo cap

MaxPayne
    Membro

wow! spoiler davvero interessante!! spero che ne esca uno piu’ completo al piu’ presto…

comunque il kyuubi conferma il suo caratterino…non vedo l’ora di leggere il capitolo…

Redazione
    Amministratore del forum

Ottimi spoiler! Comunque mi pare di aver capito che se lo scontro è in una dimensione mentale, Killer Bee non rischia niente…

Giò83
    Partecipante

spoiler di ohana

Bello spoiler! E stasera insalata di polpo per tutti!!!:rovatfl: Però povero Hachibi, prima perde un corno, poi i tentacoli… adesso come lo chiameranno? Zerobi? :laugh: :laugh: Ma se un bijuu muore nel corpo di un jinchuuriki, il jichuuriki sopravvive? (mancava solo questa combinazione per chiudere il cerchio del rapporto vita/morte che intercorre tra demone e forza portante!:asd:)

MaxPayne
    Membro

wow belle immagini spoiler!!! A quanto mi pare di capire Naruto usa la chiave per aprire il sigillo o no?

Redazione
    Amministratore del forum

wow belle immagini spoiler!!! A quanto mi pare di capire Naruto usa la chiave per aprire il sigillo o no?

Si,esatto.Si tratta della chiave:sisi:

Stai visualizzando 15 post - dal 61 a 75 (di 97 totali)
  • Devi essere connesso per rispondere a questo topic.