Naruto 448: Solo Spoiler

Taggato: , ,

Stai visualizzando 10 post - dal 1 a 10 (di 10 totali)
  • Autore
    shikaku
    Membro

1) Postare, come dice il titolo, solo gli Spoiler (script e pics)! Per la loro discussione c’è l’apposito .
    2) Postare, possibilmente, script che abbiano almeno la traduzione in inglese (per una maggiore “leggibilità” da parte di tutti) con la relativa Fonte, il relativo Stato (Confermato, Incerto o Fake) e i dovuti Crediti.
    Script e Pics vanno rigorosamente sotto
    3)Possibili fonti dove trovare spoiler confermati: Mangahelpers, Narutofan e 2ch.

Thread chiuso fino a martedì pomeriggio.

Topic riaperto

Sguinzagliatevi per il web e postate gli spoiler!!!

tappoxxl
    Membro

Fonte : naruto blogspot

[spoiler]- Chapter opens up to Naruto and Nagato –

Nagato: What? Why not?

Naruto: Killing you won’t be the answer to peace.

Nagato: ??? *Him and Konan are shocked.*

Naruto: I’m outta here.

Nagato: But wait. We must capture you.

Naruto: You don’t understand. Being a jinchuuriki is pure hell. Hated by everyone in your village and your parents are gone. Go ahead and try to capture me. I won’t be going down without a fight!

Nagato: ……

Konan: Nagato are we going to capture him?

Nagato: No. Let him go. Go ahead back to your cursed village.

Naruto walks towards the exit.

Nagato: Thinking * We both went through hell in our childhood, but yet being the most powerful of my opponent he doesn’t intend to kill me. Naruto you’re something else.*

Unknown voice: Just like Itachi Uchiha. *A black figure appears revealing his sharingan*

Naruto comes to a halt as he is few steps away from the exit. He looks back and spots the sharingan.

Naruto: Uchiha….? SASUKE IS THAT YOU?!!!!

Unknown steps out from the shadows. It’s Uchiha Madara.

Naruto: The guy with the mask!

Nagato: Madara? What are you doing here?

Madara: I’m capturing the nine tails. I don’t need you two anymore.

Naruto: NAGATO!! MADARA WAS USING YOU!!!!

Nagato and Konan: !!!!

Madara: How did you know kyuubi? You’re smarter than i thought.

Nagato: Konan and Naruto leave at once.

Nagato: Naruto is peace and i shall preserve it. You are my opponent Madara.

–End–
    by: Silverblade[/spoiler]

poi ho trovato orora questo spoiler

Fonte: ???
    Stato: Fake

[spoiler]Accepting Reality (Nagato is left speechless after hearing Naruto’s answer. Naruto then turns his back on Nagato and walks away)

“He’s letting you live. We can use this time for you to recover and strengthen the Six paths of Pain,” said Konan. (Nagato envisions Yahiko)

“Know this Kyuubi. By letting me live, I will continue to pursue peace through my own way. Since you provided me no means for accepting a fantasy of an old fool, I will guide the world through pain. fare well, we will meet again, Uzumaki Naruto. It would be a disaster if anything would happen to you. You are the source of my peace,” said Nagato.

(He’s exhausted. He sweats a little.)

“Damn. I used up too much chakra. Even in Sage Mode, Rasen Shuriken takes a lot of me. Better not let them no, or they could attack me from behind,” said Naruto. (All of a sudden Naruto eyes widen. He notices Neji and Gai.)

“Naruto’s back is turned away from the enemy,” said Gai. “His chakra is also low, not good,” said Neji. “Guys stop, Naruto has won,” said Katsuyu. “Enough words, I’ll take it from here,” said Neji. (Naruto yells at the top of his lungs)

“PLEASE NO,” yelled Naruto. (Neji and Gai bursts through the origami tree. Naruto attempts to stop Neji but he falls down. Nagato and Konan are threatened, they show faces of shock. Neji thrusts out his palm.)

“Hakke Kuushou,” yelled Neji.. “At that range and in his condition, he’ll,” said Konan. (She tries to get in front, but the wave hits Nagato, causing him to spew blood from his mouth, nose. And then slowly closes his eyes)

“I didn’t want things to end this way. But it looks like peace, is up to you now. Right, Naruto,” said Nagato. (His eyes close completely. Naruto’s eyes grow demon like. Konan cries)

“ARRGGHH. I said I would spare his life. This is why the world is never understanding. I couldn’t save one life. After all this, I couldn’t save him from his pain,” cried Naruto.

“You Konoha ninja think you are the only ones that count in this world. As long as you selfishly cling to your ideals, there will always be hatred,” said Konan. (She transforms into her Angle Form. Everyone take notice.)

“Its no use. By now this entire area is already surronded,” said Neji. (Outside shows some of the surviving Anbu and Lee and Ten-ten on the side.)

“This is not how I wanted to do things. This is not how peace is going to arrive,” said Naruto.

“I don’t know how things went down, but this guy was the one who destroyed Konoha. How you could ever show remorse for someone who killed your master and hurt your villagers is beyond my comprehension,” said Neji.

(Konan tries to fly away. She bursts through the origami threat but is immediately surronded. She begins to attack by making her feathers turn into sharp paper air planes, but several Anbu and a few other ninja surronding her all toss exploding tags at her. Her wings start to all apart after she uses them to defend.)

“They’ve countered me,” said Konan. “Her attacks are strong, but she still uses paper for her offensive and defense,” said Anbu one. “From all angles, prepare fire elemental ninjutsu,” said Aoi

(Fire from all angles cripples Konan. She tries to break apart by turning into butterfiles)

“We need her alive for interrogation,” said Ibiki. “Right. I’ll constrict her movements. Water will cool her down and stop her from poliferating. Mizuame Nabara,” yelled Izumo (Konan is constricted with sticky liquid.)

“Now, restrain her,” said Ibiki. (As she falls. Multiple shinobi tosses trap chains to bind her. Similar to the ones used by Kakashi to trick God Realm. She is tied down and then Ibiki catches her. Naruto looks on as the formation of Konoha brings destruction to Nagato and Konan.)

“This, I guess peace and hatred are based off interpretation. I need to make people aware of each other’s feelings, so we can all understand each other and so nothing like this could ever happen again,” said Naruto.

Next Chapter: Rebuilding Konoha
    by: The Special One[/spoiler]

shikaku
    Membro

Quando postate gli spoiler fatelo con le modalità descritte nel primo post, altrimenti si genera confusione e chi viene a vedere gli spoiler non ci capisce molto.

@tappoxxl
    : ora modifico il post

rhobarlll
    Membro

FONTE:Nja, 2ch
    STATUS Confermato
    TIPOscript

[spoiler]
    タイトル 形見
    Title: “Memento”

背表紙はオロチ丸
    Spine of book is Orochimaru.

小説をみてある台詞をナルトがしゃべる
    In the chapter can be seen the speech of Naruto.
    その台詞に長門が反応
    Nagato responds to this speech.
    それはかつて師にむかって喋った事だった.
    That is what teacher talked about. (Translator’s NOTE: Not quite sure about this. ).
    小説の最後にはこの本を書くヒントをくれた長門に感謝している事を
    長門に告げる
    A hint was given to me, written in the end of the story in a book. Naruto tells Nagato that he’s thankful. (Translator’s NOTE: Something along Naruto being thankful to Nagato of reminding him of the ending of the book.)
    ここから小説の話へ
    And then, to the story…
    小説の主人公が長門になり自分が主役になっている物語が始まる
    The protagonist in the story becomes Nagato. He is portraying the lead role. The story begins. (Translator’s Note… Yes, I know, it doesn’t make any sense. The translation should be pretty close, though.).
    最後に自分の名前を喋りかけたとき
    This time they’re talking about his name.
    ナルトが 「ナルトだ」
    Naruto “It’s Naruto”.
    といった時長門はわれに返る
    Upon that being said, Nagato returns to himself.

同じ師に学び~…俺とお前なら分かり合えると
    Studying under the same teacher… You and I understand each other.
    冗談で言ったんだが…
    You must be joking…

車椅子から手を抜き印を結び始める長門
    From the wheelchair, without hands, Nagato’s starting a seal
    「お前を…信じてみたくなった…うずまきナルト!」
    “You… I tried to believe in you…. Uzumaki Naruto!”

The End.

簡単ですまんな
    That’s it, simply.

小説をみてある台詞をナルトがしゃべる
    その台詞に長門が反応
    それはかつて師にむかって喋った事だった
    長門に告げる
    ここから小説の話へ
    最後に自分の名前を喋りかけたとき
    ナルトが 「ナルトだ」
    といった時長門はわれに返る

Naruto recites a certain line(s) from the novel.
    Nagato reacts to the line.
    It turns out the line is related to something Nagato had told Jiraiya.
    At the end of the book, Jiraiya thanked Nagato for the inspiration.

Then the story in the novel is told, with Nagato playing the protagonist. But at the end of the story when the name of the protagonist is revealed, Naruto said it’s “Naruto”. Then everything returns to reality.

[/spoiler]

biru
    Partecipante

fonte: youtube
    la sostanza è quella di sopra ma qui si capisce un pelo meglio…
    YouTube – Naruto Manga 448 Spoiler (Pending)

Cipo
    Partecipante

http://h.pic.to/z2qgv
    da ohana

Alcune info sul nuovo capitolo e altro sempre da ohana:

In copertina c’è Naruto

Ci sono informazioni in merito al film
    Cose come il prezzo del biglietto ecc..

Le info sull’anime riguradano il Sanbi ed la sua forza portante
    Da giugno ci sarà lo scontro Sasuke Orochimaru
    E c’è scritto anche di Suigestu Juugo Sasuke e Karin.

Il 3 Luglio saranno in vendita dei capolavori di Kishimoto.
    Quasi certamente riguarderanno I bijuu.

Traduzione di Tanuki~Tetsuo

LorenX
    Membro

Fonte: Ladygt93(DeviantArt)
    TIpo: Immagine

[spoiler][/spoiler]

chaplin
    Partecipante

FONTE: ohana from 52manyou
    STATUS Confermato
    TIPO: pic

[spoiler]
    [/spoiler]

:icon_neutral: postato bene? Se sbaglio mi corigerete (come dissse wojtyla)

Edit meglio così?

biru
    Partecipante

fonte naruto blogspot

タイトル 形見
    Memento

背表紙はオロチ丸
    The back cover is Orochimaru*

*probably referring to the first pic released by Ohana.

小説をみてある台詞をナルトがしゃべる
    その台詞に長門が反応
    それはかつて師にむかって喋った事だった

Naruto reads a certain line from the novel. Nagato reacts to the words: it’s something he once said to Jiraiya.

長門に告げる
    At the end of the novel, Jiraiya gives thanks to Nagato for providing him with the spark of inspiration for the story.

ここから小説の話へ
    At this point the novel comes to life.

The story begins, with Nagato as the may character.

最後に自分の名前を喋りかけたとき
    ナルトが 「ナルトだ」
    At the end of the story, when the main character is asked his name, Naruto answers “It’s Naruto.”

といった時長門はわれに返る
    At this point Nagato “snaps out of it.”

同じ師に学び~…俺とお前なら分かり合えると
    冗談で言ったんだが…
    “Before, I joked that, having shared the same teacher, we should be able to see eye to eye…

車椅子から手を抜き印を結び始める長門
    「お前を…信じてみたくなった…うずまきナルト!」
    Nagato pulls his arms out of the wheelchair sockets and begins to make a seal.
    “I truly feel like taking a chance on you…Uzumaki Naruto!”

End.

簡単ですまんな
    Sorry for being scant on details

Cipo
    Partecipante

JUMP Cover

Stai visualizzando 10 post - dal 1 a 10 (di 10 totali)
  • Devi essere connesso per rispondere a questo topic.