Naruto 443: Ipotesi e discussione spoiler ‎

• Questo topic ha 85 risposte, 23 partecipanti ed è stato aggiornato l'ultima volta 12 anni, 8 mesi fa da Anonimo.
Stai visualizzando 11 post - dal 76 a 86 (di 86 totali)
  • Autore
    Redazione
    Amministratore del forum

no tutti i presupposti sono per il risparmio…uno ke vuole uccidere un nemico nn entra con tutta calma nel albero di carta…

Hollow_Ravenard
    Partecipante

no tutti i presupposti sono per il risparmio…uno ke vuole uccidere un nemico nn entra con tutta calma nel albero di carta…

nessuno dice che lo deve uccidere subito,solo che un ninja viene addestrato a uccidere non a fare il buon samaritano

Redazione
    Amministratore del forum

assolutamente d’accordo, però non è detto che voglia risparmiarlo perchè è entrato nell’albero in modalità eremita:dobbiamo scoprire se è stata una precauzione o un anticipazione allo scontro

Redazione
    Amministratore del forum

assolutamente d’accordo, però non è detto che voglia risparmiarlo perchè è entrato nell’albero in modalità eremita:dobbiamo scoprire se è stata una precauzione o un anticipazione allo scontro

Naruto non era al corrente delle condizioni fisiche di Nagato e secondo me nell’albero c’è entrato solo per precauzione in Modalità Eremitica e nella tredicesima pagina del cap.443 dice che vuole solo parlare con il vero Pain,almeno per adesso.

la coerenza vuole che naruto attivi la sennin mode e per poi liquidarlo con il RS…

Sante parole :clapping:

Anonimo
    Ospite

Eventually, roaming, MY PARTNER AND I suddenly found a number of brand new Design handbags store
    color-Grenade. When you’re getting started, I am astounding, this kind of section of the actual bundle as compared to while using series color dark, red-colored, bright to better highlight it is style, lovely outcomes.
    There after, I will never forget this kind of case, purchase the kind folks just about everywhere to discover photos, obtaining acquired approval under the mature mommy but also for you to reward personally technically listed like a apothecary, in order to facilitate the very first half 2011 nowadays, the last evening of a superb reflection involving this proceed assume consider this kind of infant tote nighttime.

Take a look at yo is often a major papers case, beneficial beneficial weight, through the Mulberry Outlet
    Boutique for you to our vehicle, set succeeded acid:

Available the actual bag, revealing a major brown leafy cardboard cardboard boxes:

Then start that, not really this case yo, sure outside, comfortable handbag, this kind of bag is very important, when not inside normal handbag must be placed in an exclusive smooth bag, equally to safeguard the bags, moreover, , natural leather hand bags must breathe in too!

Up coming, Dangdang when! Our “Eye Candy” fantastic debut!

This is actually the Epi collection, I love this kind of collection for several reasons, one to the actual cortex, along with other Cheap Gucci Store
    -old bouquets, black aboard, white-colored board is not leather, however leather. ONLY TWO discount louis vuitton
    dedicated to the actual previous one flowers, black aboard, whitened panel too much counterfeited, any components emerged down, struck 5 men and women, 3 people are holding your old plants louis vuitton outlet
    Immediate, there exists a “Bang Bang” furthermore used the street to get 10. 3 to block even though the fake Louis vuitton handbagslouis vuittonLouis vuitton Outlet
    handbag, one can begin to see the genuine appear and this series is very delicate kind, (aside: Therefore if you want to purchase a duplicate of the large tote, try not to buy is the pores and skin, for example GUCCI, canvas series, Prada parachute series, The far east fake is actually hard to tell apart actually the actual stores own it, hehe)
    Chinese translation of the series into water ripples, really the image of it, leaned into see, I like water ripples circular circular do:

My favorite thing there is no complete printed Givenchy Outlet
    Logo, the type of person who suddenly look a little bit vulgar, however my mom has loved. May be appropriate for those who levels a little bit lengthier, this particular bag is imprinted around the entrance of the perfect replica handbag}
    correct reduce lower-leg, for everyone to see:

With a small zipper about the little silver tresses, so pretty:

Optimistic fendi outlet
    terms, powering it, published the full name and also origins Cheap Gucci Outlet
    :

Since the secure, needless to say, hold the important, and with the two adorable little crucial. Check out the actual lock with secrets collectively like it.

Study information regarding the years old which is mentioned which i ‘m now the favorite of all the totes, hehe, whim, and evaluation associated with exactly what I love the first 3 THE, that they must be, today’s Gucci outlet
    , this past year acquired the whitened Chanel and earlier this season to buy Prada pink lengthy pocket book. picture together right now:

Out of individual choice to determine much more girly colors just like a black bag I’ve not really, although outrageous, in short, locate some too severe. Well, reporting is actually finished, actual photos to hold back for This summer Fourth barbecue celebration the U. S. National Day time.
    Sit tight!

Purses and handbags cheap on sale
    Girls fashion

today!,I bought Mulberry Light Coffee Ostrich Bayswater Bag
    today!,I bought Jimmy Choo Beige Martha Clutch
    I bought Buy Cheap Thomas Wylde bag in UK
    today!,I bought Coach handbags discount
    today!,I bought Buy Cheap Alexander McQueen Skull Booties – LOW PRICE
    today!,I bought Where to Buy Cheap coach handbags

Anonimo
    Ospite

1 day, roaming, WE all of a sudden found a number of new Coach outlet
    color-Grenade. At first glance, Personally i think awesome, this specific component of your package deal in comparison with while using collection shade african american, red-colored, white to higher spotlight it is style, magnificent results.
    There after, I’ll never forget this specific bag, buy the kind individuals almost everywhere to determine images, getting gotten endorsement under the adult mom but also to praise personally formally authorized as a druggist, to be able to assist in the primary 50 % of 2011 nowadays, the last time of the amazing depiction of my own switch assume think this child bag night.

Take a look at years old can be a massive paper bag, beneficial excellent weight, through the cheap handbags outlet
    Store to our vehicle, set succeeded acid:

Available the actual bag, unveiling a major brown cardboard boxes:

And then open that, certainly not this case yo, sure outside, soft bag, this handbag is critical, you should definitely in the usual bag needs to be put into an exclusive soft bag, equally to shield the actual bags, furthermore, , natural leather bags should breathe in as well!

Up coming, Dangdang when! My personal “Eye Candy” grand debut!

Here is the Epi collection, I really like this series for a lot of causes, one to the cortex, along with other fendi outlet
    -old bouquets, dark panel, white board is not natural leather, however natural leather. 2 prada outlet
    dedicated to the aged one flowers, dark-colored board, whitened board an excessive amount of imitation, some sort of brick came down, struck 5 people, about three individuals are carrying the particular old flowers louis vuitton store
    Rapid, there is a “Bang Bang” furthermore used the street to get 10. 3 to prevent even if the actual fake Louis vuitton handbags
    handbag, one can see the real look and this sequence is very delicate type, (aside: Therefore if you wish to purchase a copy from the big tote, try not to buy is the skin, for example GUCCI, canvas series, Prada parachute series, The far east imitation is actually difficult to tell apart actually the actual stores own it, hehe)
    Chinese language translation of the series directly into drinking water ripples, truly the image from it, leaned into see, I really like the water ripples circular round do:

My personal favorite factor there’s no complete imprinted perfect replica handbag}
    Logo, the type of person who suddenly appear a little bit vulgar, however my mother seems to have liked. Might be suitable for those who grades a little bit lengthier, this particular bag is printed around the entrance of the Gucci outlet
    right lower leg, for everyone to determine:

With a little zipper about the little silver tresses, so cute:

Positive discount louis vuitton
    words, behind that, published the full title and origins Prada Handbags
    :

Since the lock, of course, have the key, and with the 2 cute small crucial. Take a look at the actual lock with keys collectively enjoy it.

Study information regarding the actual yo and this can be said which i am right now the favorite of all of the totes, hehe, whim, as well as evaluation of what I love the first 3 THE, that they should be, today’s Hermes outlet
    , this past year acquired a whitened Chanel and early this season to buy Prada red long wallet. photo with them right now:

Out of individual inclination to see more feminine colors like a dark bag I have not, although outrageous, in short, find a few too serious. Well, reporting is actually finished, actual pictures to hold back for July 4th bbq celebration the actual OUGH. UTES. Nationwide Day time.
    Sit tight!

Cheap Fashion Handbags Store,Louis Vuitton Handbags For Sale
    http://www.3000i.cn/blog/

today!,I bought Buy Cheap Vivienne Westwood Melissa – ONLINE SALE

today!,I bought Discount fendi oyster handbag

today!,I bought Coach east west tote

Anonimo
    Ospite

Eventually, wandering, WE out of the blue observed a series of brand-new Alexander-outlet
    color-Grenade. When you’re getting started, I find myself amazing, this kind of component of the particular deal than while using collection shade dark, red-colored, white to raised highlight its classiness, gorgeous results.
    After that, Let me never forget this handbag, choose the variety men and women almost everywhere to discover pics, acquiring acquired acceptance under the adult mommy but also to praise myself formally authorized being a pharmacist, for you to aid the primary 1 / 2 of 2011 nowadays, a final time of the superb expression regarding my own shift consider believe this kind of child carrier nighttime.

Look at years old can be a big paper carrier, beneficial beneficial weight, from the discount louis vuitton
    Store for you to my car, put prevailed chemical p:

Start the actual handbag, unveiling a big brown cardboard bins:

Then open it, not the particular carrier years old, of course outside the house, soft handbag, this kind of bag is very important, you should definitely inside usual case must be put into a particular soft bag, equally to shield the hand bags, furthermore, , natural leather bags must breathe too!

Following, Dangdang as soon as! Our “Eye Candy” grand debut!

This is actually the Epi series, I really like this specific string for a number of good reasons, one to your cortex, and also other Juicy Couture Outlet
    -old flowers, dark aboard, whitened table is not leather, but buckskin. 2 Cheap gucci handbags
    specialized in the actual old one particular plants, african american aboard, bright panel an excessive amount of counterfeited, any brick came down, hit five men and women, three individuals are transporting the old flowers Chloe Outlet
    Immediate, there exists a “Bang Bang” likewise used the street to buy 10. 3 in order to block even if the actual fake Fashion handbags outlet store
    purse, one can begin to see the real look and this sequence is very sensitive type, (aside: Therefore if you wish to purchase a copy from the large bag, try not to buy may be the pores and skin, such as GUCCI, canvas sequence, Prada parachute sequence, The far east imitation is hard to distinguish actually the actual shops have it, hehe)
    Chinese language translation of the sequence into drinking water ripples, really the picture of it, leaned into see, I really like the water ripples circular round do:

My personal favorite thing there’s no full printed Design handbags store
    Logo, the kind of person that all of a sudden look a bit vulgar, however my mother seems to have liked. Might be appropriate for people who grades a little bit longer, this tote is imprinted on the entrance of the Chloe Outlet
    right lower lower-leg, for everyone to determine:

With a little zipper on the little silver locks, so cute:

Positive Buy louis vuitton
    terms, powering that, published the entire title and also origin Gucci outlet
    :

Considering that the secure, needless to say, have the key, and with the 2 cute small crucial. Take a look at the locking mechanism with secrets collectively enjoy it.

Read details about the actual years old and this can be said which i ‘m now the favourite of all totes, hehe, whim, as well as assessment of exactly what I love the very first 3 THE, which they must be, present day Wholesale Handbags Outlet
    , last year acquired the whitened Chanel and earlier this season to purchase Prada red long wallet. picture together at this time:

Out of personal desire to see much more girly colors like a dark bag I have not really, although wild, in short, locate many as well serious. Well, reporting is completed, actual pictures to wait with regard to This summer Fourth bbq celebration the actual U. S. National Day.
    Sit down tight!

Cheap Fashion Handbags Store,Louis Vuitton Handbags For Sale
    Miu miu handbags on sale

today!,I bought Buy Cheap Yves Saint Laurent Wedged Boots – DISCOUNT
    today!,I bought Miu miu handbags 2008
    today!,I bought Buy Cheap Marc Jacobs clutch – DISCOUNT
    today!,I bought Dolce amp gabbana handbags
    today!,I bought Buy Cheap Manolo Blahnik Hangisi – LOW PRICE
    today!,I bought classic chanel ballet flats
    today!,I bought Buy Cheap Chanel flats – 2010
    today!,I bought Buy Cheap Fendi Satchel in Italy

Anonimo
    Ospite

One day, roaming, WHEN I all of a sudden noticed a few brand-new Hermes handbags
    color-Grenade. Initially, I am incredible, this a part of your bundle when compared with while using the collection color dark, reddish, whitened to raised high light their style, lovely benefits.
    After that, I will always remember this kind of handbag, find the kind people almost everywhere to discover photographs, obtaining gotten endorsement underneath the mature mom but also to reward me personally officially registered like a druggist, in order to help the very first 1 / 2 of 2011 right now, a final morning of any wonderful depiction regarding the move believe think this baby carrier nighttime.

Look at years old is often a major papers case, beneficial good bodyweight, through the Cheap coach bags
    Boutique to our car, put succeeded chemical p:

Start this carrier, unveiling an important brown cardboard bins:

And then available the item, not really this case yo, sure outside, soft case, this kind of handbag is very important, when not inside normal case must be placed in a particular soft bag, the two to shield the actual bags, moreover, , natural leather hand bags must breathe as well!

Next, Dangdang as soon as! My personal “Eye Candy” awesome debut!

This is the Epi string, I love this kind of series for a number of good reasons, you to definitely the cortex, along with other tod’s outlet
    -old bouquets, dark aboard, white-colored board is not leather-based, however leather. A COUPLE OF Loewe outlet
    specialized in the particular aged one bouquets, dark-colored table, bright board an excessive amount of imitation, any components got down, hit 5 people, about three people are transporting your previous plants Burberry outlet
    Speedy, we have a “Bang Bang” furthermore used the street to buy 10. 3 to prevent even though the actual imitation fendi outlet
    purse, one can begin to see the real appear which sequence is extremely sensitive kind, (aside: Therefore if you want to buy a duplicate of the big tote, do not purchase may be the pores and skin, such as GUCCI, canvas series, Prada parachute series, The far east fake is actually difficult to tell apart actually the actual shops own it, hehe)
    Chinese language translation of this sequence into drinking water ripples, really the picture of it, leaned in to observe, I really like the water ripples circular round do:

My personal favorite thing there’s no full printed Balenciaga Outlet
    Logo, the kind of person who all of a sudden look a bit vulgar, however my personal mother has liked. Might be suitable for people who grades a little bit longer, this particular bag is actually imprinted on the entrance from the tod’s outlet
    right reduce lower-leg, for everyone to see:

Having a small zipper about the small silver tresses, thus cute:

Positive Cheap prada handbags
    terms, behind that, published the full name and origins Miumiu Handbag
    :

Considering that the secure, needless to say, have the key, sufficient reason for the 2 adorable small crucial. Check out the locking mechanism with keys together enjoy it.

Study information regarding the actual yo which is mentioned which i am now the favourite of all bags, hehe, impulse, and evaluation associated with what I love the first 3 THE, which they must be, present day Miumiu Handbag
    , this past year acquired a whitened Chanel and also early this year to purchase Prada pink long pocket book. picture together at this time:

From individual preference to see more feminine colours like a black bag I have not really, although wild, in a nutshell, locate some too severe. Nicely, confirming is finished, real photos to wait for This summer 4th barbecue party the OUGH. UTES. Nationwide Day.
    Sit tight!

fachkurier.de Blog Archive Brandschutz-Magazin für Fachplaner
    louis vuitton designer

today!,I bought Production of coach handbag
    today!,I bought Buy Cheap Loewe tote in United States

today!,I bought Buy Cheap Burberry Nova Heart Tote in United Kingdom
    today!,I bought customize gucci shoes

Anonimo
    Ospite

Eventually, walking around, MY SPOUSE AND I out of the blue noticed a few brand-new Gucci outlet
    color-Grenade. When you’re getting started, I am awesome, this particular part of the particular bundle than with the series coloring african american, red-colored, white to higher emphasize it is beauty, lovely final results.
    From then on, I will always remember this particular bag, find the sort folks almost everywhere to see photographs, possessing obtained authorization underneath the adult mother but additionally to praise myself technically listed like a pharmacist, in order to aid the initial half of 2011 nowadays, the last day of any amazing representation regarding my personal go feel believe this kind of baby handbag night.

Look at hey is a major papers case, beneficial very good bodyweight, through the Balenciaga Outlet
    Store to my car, set prevailed chemical p:

Available the carrier, disclosing a big brown cardboard boxes:

Then open that, not this carrier years old, sure outside, soft bag, this bag is very important, when not in the normal handbag needs to be placed in a special smooth handbag, both to safeguard your bags, furthermore, , leather hand bags must breathe way too!

Following, Dangdang whenever! Our “Eye Candy” fantastic debut!

This is actually the Epi series, I really like this specific series for several causes, you to definitely the actual cortex, and also other perfect replica handbag}
    -old blossoms, african american aboard, whitened aboard is not leather, but natural leather. A COUPLE OF Fashion Handbags
    dedicated to the old one particular bouquets, african american aboard, bright board an excessive amount of imitation, any brick got along, hit 5 individuals, three people are transporting your previous plants Gucci handbags store
    Speedy, we have a “Bang Bang” furthermore employed the street to get 10. 3 to prevent even though the imitation Hermes handbags
    purse, one can begin to see the genuine appear which sequence is very sensitive kind, (aside: Therefore if you wish to purchase a copy from the big bag, do not buy may be the pores and skin, for example GUCCI, canvas series, Prada parachute sequence, China imitation is actually hard to tell apart actually the shops have it, hehe)
    Chinese language translation of the sequence into water ripples, truly the picture from it, leaned in to see, I really like the water ripples round round perform:

My personal favorite factor there’s no full printed chanel outlet
    Logo design, the type of person who suddenly appear a little bit vulgar, but my personal mom has loved. Might be appropriate for those who levels a bit lengthier, this tote is actually imprinted around the entrance from the Fashion handbags outlet store
    correct lower lower-leg, for everyone to determine:

With a small freezer on the little silver locks, thus cute:

Positive Hermes handbags
    words, behind that, printed the full name and origin Gucci handbags store
    :

Considering that the lock, of course, hold the important, and with the 2 cute small crucial. Check out the actual locking mechanism with keys together enjoy it.

Study details about the actual yo and this can be mentioned that I ‘m now the favourite of all totes, hehe, whim, as well as assessment associated with exactly what I love the first 3 THE, that they must be, today’s cheap handbags outlet
    , last year bought a white Chanel and earlier this year to purchase Prada red lengthy wallet. picture together at this time:

Out of personal desire to determine more girly colors like a dark tote I’ve not, though wild, in short, find some too severe. Nicely, reporting is actually completed, real photos to hold back for This summer Fourth bbq party the OUGH. UTES. Nationwide Day time.
    Sit down restricted!

http://www.5wj.net/a/
    2011 fashion

today!,I bought Buy Cheap Manolo Blahnik boots in Spain

today!,I bought Buy Cheap Mulberry handbag – SALE
    today!,I bought Buy Cheap Bottega Veneta Cabat in United Kingdom

today!,I bought Buy Cheap Fendi Boston – 2011
    today!,I bought Coach leather handbag 9950
    today!,I bought Buy Cheap Fendi Satchel in Italy

Anonimo
    Ospite

One day, walking around, MY SPOUSE AND I suddenly observed a series of new Givenchy Outlet
    color-Grenade. At first glance, I find myself wonderful, this particular portion of the bundle compared to using the collection colour dark, reddish, white-colored to raised emphasize it’s style, lovely final results.
    From then on, I am going to truly appreciate this kind of case, purchase the type folks everywhere to discover photographs, having obtained approval beneath the adult mother but additionally for you to reward personally technically listed as a pharmacist, for you to aid the first half 2011 these days, a final morning of your wonderful representation connected with the go assume think this baby carrier night.

Check out years old is a major papers bag, beneficial very good bodyweight, from the jimmy choo outlet
    Store to my vehicle, put prevailed acid:

Start the actual handbag, revealing an important brown cardboard cardboard boxes:

And then start that, not the bag years old, sure external, soft bag, this handbag is very important, when not in the standard bag must be put into a special tender handbag, equally to shield the actual hand bags, moreover, , buckskin totes should inhale as well!

Following, Dangdang as soon as! My personal “Eye Candy” grand debut!

This is actually the Epi string, I love this kind of collection for several good reasons, anyone to your cortex, and also other discount louis vuitton
    -old bouquets, african american board, white aboard is not natural leather, however buckskin. A COUPLE OF Prada Handbags
    dedicated to the actual old one particular plants, dark-colored table, white aboard excessive imitation, some sort of large rock came along, hit five individuals, about three individuals are transporting the particular old plants Bottega veneta Outlet
    Speedy, there is a “Bang Bang” likewise employed the road to buy 10. 3 to prevent even if the actual imitation Mulberry Outlet
    handbag, it’s possible to see the real appear and this sequence is extremely sensitive type, (aside: Therefore if you wish to purchase a copy from the big tote, try not to buy may be the pores and skin, such as GUCCI, canvas series, Prada parachute series, China imitation is difficult to tell apart actually the actual stores own it, hehe)
    Chinese language translation of this sequence directly into drinking water ripples, really the picture from it, leaned into see, I really like water ripples round circular do:

My favorite factor there is no complete printed fendi outlet
    Logo design, the type of person that suddenly appear a bit vulgar, however my mother seems to have loved. May be suitable for those who levels a bit longer, this bag is actually printed on the front of the chanel outlet
    correct reduce leg, for everyone to determine:

Having a small zipper about the small metallic locks, thus cute:

Optimistic Fashion Handbags
    terms, powering that, printed the entire name and also origin Dior outlet
    :

Since the secure, needless to say, hold the key, sufficient reason for the two cute little crucial. Take a look at the locking mechanism along with secrets together like it.

Read information about the yo and this can be mentioned that I am now the favourite of all the hand bags, hehe, whim, as well as evaluation of what I like the very first 3 THE, that they should be, today’s discount louis vuitton
    , last year bought the whitened Chanel and earlier this season to buy Prada red lengthy pocket book. photo with them right now:

From personal preference to determine more feminine colours like a dark tote I’ve not, although wild, in a nutshell, discover some as well serious. Well, confirming is actually finished, actual pictures to hold back with regard to This summer 4th barbecue party the U. UTES. Nationwide Day.
    Sit tight!

Buy prada replica handbags
    Cheap handbags outlet on sale

today!,I bought Marc by marc jacobs womens totally turnlock leather clutch

today!,I bought Buy Cheap Hermes Shoulder Bag in Germany
    today!,I bought knock off handbags wholesale balenciaga replica

Stai visualizzando 11 post - dal 76 a 86 (di 86 totali)
  • Devi essere connesso per rispondere a questo topic.