Naruto 490: Solo spoiler

• Questo topic ha 6 risposte, 4 partecipanti ed è stato aggiornato l'ultima volta 14 anni fa da lucakun.
Stai visualizzando 7 post - dal 1 a 7 (di 7 totali)
  • Autore
    Redazione
    Amministratore del forum

Nella seguente discussione potrete trovare gli spoilers di Naruto 490.
    1) Postare, come dice il titolo, solo gli Spoiler (script e pics)! Per la loro discussione c’è l’apposito topic.
    2) Postare, possibilmente, script che abbiano almeno la traduzione in (per una maggiore “leggibilità” da parte di tutti) con la relativa Fonte, il relativo Stato (Confermato, Incerto o Fake) e i dovuti Crediti.
    Script e Pics vanno rigorosamente sotto .
    3)Possibili fonti dove trovare spoiler confermati: MangaHelpers, NarutoFan e 2ch.

Thread Riaperto.

Redazione
    Amministratore del forum

Fonte:NF
    Stato:Confermato
    Crediti:akoftroy
    [SPOILER][SPOILER]From NJA
    817 :んじゃ ◆bvOTKk1mXg :2010/04 /07(水) 01:26:23 ID:2zBnBo0M0
    飲んでたw

カブト 私の目的はうちはサスケ君です~
    マダラ 断ったらどうする?
    カブトがさらにエドテンセイ(棺の中は見えない様にうまく書かれてる)
    マダラ こ…これは…お前これをどこで手に入れた
    カブト 私があなたが絶対に断れない~なんちゃら~w
    マダラ いいだろうサスケは戦争が終わったら~それまではサスケと会わせない~
        監視もつけさせるけどそれでいいか~
    カブトとマダラが手を組むことに
    ナルトへ 九尾関連の事
    最後に 雷の国で会議を盗み聞きするキサメさん
    キサメ これで雷の現在の軍事力などわかった~

で終わりです 棺の中はマダラの遺体とかなんかね~
    [/SPOILER]Kabuto: My goal is Sasuke-kun.
    Madara: And what if I refuse?
    Kabuto uses Edo Tensei to summon another coffin. The art is obscured so we can’t see who’s in it.
    Madara: T-this is… How did you get this?!
    Kabuto: This means there’s no way you can refuse me.
    Madara: Fine, you can have Sasuke after the war is over. Until then I won’t let you see him and you will be watched. Is that okay?
    Kabuto and Madara join forces.
    Scene shifts to Naruto and talk about Kyubi.
    Ends with Kisame spying on the Kumo meetings.
    Kisame: Now we know Kumo’s current military strength.

(Nja comment) Maybe Madara’s body is in the coffin?[/SPOILER]

lucakun
    Membro

Fonte:AMP/MH
    Crediti:Rufymadara69/TDA

traduzione in italiano

[SPOILER]Kabuto: Il mio obiettivo è Sasuke-kun.
    Madara: E se mi rifiuto?
    Kabuto utilizza Edo Tensei per evocare un’altra bara. Sull’evocazione però c’è un oscuramento, una cortina di nebbia nera che nasconde chi ci sia nella bara.
    Madara: Q-questo è… Come hai fatto a ottenere questo?!
    Kabuto: Questo significa che non c’è modo che tu possa rifiutare.
    Madara: Bene, potrai avere Sasuke dopo che la guerra sarà finita. Fino ad allora io non ti consento di vederlo e ti terrò d’occhio(qui ho tradotto a modo mio). Va bene?
    Kabuto e Madara unirscono le forze.
    scena si sposta a parlare di Naruto e Kyubi.
    Finisce con Kisame che spia le riunioni di Kumo.
    Kisame: Ora sappiamo l’attuale forza militare di Kumo.

(commento di Nja) Forse il corpo di Madara è nella bara?[/SPOILER]

Fonte:2ch/MH
    Crediti:Ohana/pokeballs

[SPOILER]パラ見。

カブトは凄いね。
    ビーは、戦争会議の内容聞かずライムを考えてる。
    ナルトは、手形押すのためらうけど
    サスケと戦うためには必要と考え手形押す。
    [/SPOILER]

eng
    [SPOILER]Kabuto is pretty awesome.
    Bee thinks of rhymes without listening to the details of the war meeting.
    Naruto is hesitant to put his hand print, but he does, thinking it’s important for fighting Sasuke.
    (TN: I’m thinking the hand print is for opening the key for the Kyuubi seal.)
    [/SPOILER]

ita
    [SPOILER]Kabuto è abbastanza impressionante.
    Bee pensa a fare le rime senza ascoltare i dettagli della riunione in merito alla guerra.
    Naruto è titubante a mettere la sua mano sul rotolo, il pensiero della lotto con sasuke lo tormenta.
    [/SPOILER]

Kirisuto
    Moderatore

Source: NF
    Credits: on3word
    Verification: Confirmed

Jap
    [SPOILER]123 ohana ◆IR7jauNn4E [sage] 2010/04/07(水) 21:54:54 ID:y9Ujps5lP Be:
    マダラ『… 手を組みたいだと…
    お前と組んでオレに何の得がある?』
    カブト『近々戦争を起こすそうだね その戦力の提供しようって事さ』

カブトの提案の真意は…!?
    490 九尾の真実!!

カブト『ここにある イタチ サソリ デイダラ カクズ そして…ナガト
    どれも強者揃いだ… それに… ボクの持ってる駒はこれだけじゃない』
    マダラ『見返りは?』
    カブト『うちはサスケ  …』
    マダラ『…  何を企んでる?』
    カブト『…別に何も… ボクの興味は忍術の純粋な心理
    その探求のためにはサスケくんが必要なだけ 生きた若くて繊細な
    うちはの人間が欲しいイ』
    マダラ『… …断ると言ったら?』
    カブト『…』(口寄せ 穢土転生!!)

棺が1個出てくる
    マダラ『…!?  こ…これは!!』
    棺の中身は見えない
    カブト『ボクが何の手札もなく君に会いにくるとでも? そおう… 君は断れない!』
    マダラ『キサマ… それをどこで手に入れた!?』
    カブト『色々とね… …安心していいよ これは誰にも喋ってない』
    マダラ『…   フッ…フフフ…』
    カブト『何かおかしいことでも?』
    マダラ『薬師カブト お前がここまでの器になるとはな…思ってもみなかった
    …今お前と揉めてもこちらの戦力が低下するだけ… この機を狙ってここへ来るとは…
    用意周到な奴だ』
    カブト『という事は?』
    マダラ『いいだろう 手を組んでやる  …ただし
    サスケを渡すのは戦争の成果を上げてからだ …それまでサスケには会わせない
    それから監視も付けさせてもらう』
    カブト『物分かりのいい方だ さすがは うちはマダラ… 器が違う』
    マダラ『… 生意気な奴だ… …お前の持つ戦力を確認してから作戦を練り直す…
    ついてこい』
    カブト、意味ありげ??に口元が笑う。

マダラ後ろ向きながら、カブト確認
    見えなかった棺が閉まる。[/SPOILER]

Trad Eng PART 1
    [SPOILER]Madara: …you want to join forces?…What do I gain from teaming up with someone like you?

Kabuto: War is upon us. I offer you military strength.

What’s the true motivation behind Kabuto’s proposal…!?

490: The Truth of the Kyubi!!

Kabuto: Here is Itachi, Sasori, Deidara, Kakuzu, and…Nagato. A truly powerful group…Moreover…these aren’t the only Koma* I possess.
    [*TN: Koma is a Shogi piece]

Madara: What’s the collateral?

Kabuto: Uchiha Sasuke…

Madara: …What are you plotting?

Kabuto: …Nothing really…My interest is purely in ninjitsu. For that purpose I will need Sasuke-kun. I want a live, young, fine Uchiha for this.

Madara: …And if I were to refuse?

Kabuto: … (Kuchiyose Edo Tensei!!)

One casket appears.

Madara: …!? Th..this is!!

You can’t see the body inside the casket.

Kabuto: Do you think I would come here to meet you without a hand like this? That’s right…you can’t refuse!

Madara: You…where did you get that!?

Kabuto: It doesn’t matter…don’t worry though, I haven’t told anyone else about this.

Madara: …Ha..haha….

Kabuto: Is something funny?

MadaraL Yakushi Kabuto, the vessel you’ve become…it’s different than how I would’ve imagined it…Even if I disagree with you, my military power is only dropping…You took advantage of that and came here…you’re a carefully strategic guy.

Kabuto: What are you saying?

Madara: Fine, I’ll join forces with you….But, Sasuke won’t be handed over until the results of the war have been decided…until then, you are not to meet with Sasuke. Also, I will have you guard and observe as well.

Kabuto: Such an understanding person. As I thought, Uchiha Madara…though the vessel is different.

Madara: …You’re an impertinent one…you’ve shown your military power, now use that to devise a plan to work over…follow me.

Kabuto, what’s the meaning of this?? From the shape of his mouth, it seems he’s smiling.

Kabuto follows behind Madara.

The casket we were unable to see closes.

[/SPOILER]

Redazione
    Amministratore del forum

Jap PART2
    [SPOILER]死体を見て
    木の葉上忍A『こんな偏狭な地にわざわざ死体を…
    倒れている忍の流れからして この先に何かあるのは間違いない』
    木の葉上人B『罠では?』
    木の葉上忍A『どうします?』
    アンコ『トクマ! 2時の方向白眼だ』
    トクマ『ハッ!』(白眼!!)

森の中を歩くカブト マダラ

トクマ『みたらし隊長 …これは』
    アンコ『どうした?』
    トクマ『カブトだけじゃない!…”暁”の仮面の男も一緒です!!
    地下らしき入口に二人して入っていきます!』
    アンコ『なんだと!?』
    上忍A『って事はマダラと名乗っている”暁”の男… それもアジトか!?』
    上忍B『そいつとカブトがなぜ一緒にいる?』
    上忍A『手を組んだのか?』
    アンコ『カブトはわざと私達をここへ導いたのか? マダラのアジトを知らせるため…』
    上忍B『しかし奴らが手をくんだとしたら何故』
    アンコ『今はわからない… とにかくすぐにこの事を里へ知らせる!』

フカサク『どうしたんなら!?はよ蔵入りの印を押せ!』
    ナルト『…』
    蔵蛙『不安なんじゃなナルト… …まあ無理もねーの』
    フカサク『何なん?』
    蔵蛙『フカサク様…九尾の力ゆーのは ”九尾のチャクラ”と”九尾の意志”の二つが合わさって できとんじゃ
    九尾の力をコントロールするゆー事は その九尾チャクラの方だけ引き出して
    自分のチャクラに変えて己の力にする事なんじゃ
    じゃあけどそう簡単なもんじゃねえ… 九尾のチャクラを引きだしたら九尾の意志もついて来る
    九尾の意志ってのは憎しみの塊で 強い力でチャクラと結びついて来るんじゃ 
    どんだけ自分を強く保っても 心のどこかにある憎しみと結びつこうとして心を乗っ取ってくる
    つまりじゃ 九尾の力をコントロールするゆーんは九尾の意志と九尾のチャクラ…
    この二つを憎しみのない強い意志で完璧に分離する事を言うんじゃ
    四代目は九尾封印の檻から ほんの少し漏れ出すチャクラの上澄みがナルトのチャクラに自然とな るよう
    封印式を組んどった じゃがこの鍵を使えば四象封印を開け 九尾のチャクラ全てを引き出せる… !』
    フカサク『ほんなら… 九尾のチャクラ全てに九尾の意志が全てついてきて――』
    蔵蛙『その九尾の意志にナルトの意志が負けた時点で――
    九尾が完全に 復活する!!』[/SPOILER]

Trad Eng PART 2
    [SPOILER]Looking at the dead bodies.

Konoha Jounin A: For all these corpses in a small, narrow space…this trail of fallen shinobi, there’s no mistaking what’s ahead.

Konoha Jounin B: And the trap?

Konoha Jounin A: What should we do?

Anko: Tokuma! Use your Byakugan 2 o’ clock from here.

Tokuma: On it! (Byakugan!!)

Kabuto and Madara are walking in the middle of a forrest.

Tokuma: Captain Mitarashi…this is

Anko: What is it?

Tokuma: It’s not just Kabuto!…Akatsuki’s masked man is with him too!! The two just took an entrance underground!

Anko: What did you say!?

Jounin A: He’s the one who’s been going under the name of Madara in Akatsuki…Is this their hideout!?

Jounin B: Why the heck is he with Kabuto?

Jounin A: Have they joined forces?

Anko: Has Kabuto purposefully led us here? To reveal to us Madara’s hideout…

Jounin B: But why, if they joined forces?

Anko: I don’t know…Anyway, we must take this information to the village!

Fukasaku: What’s wrong!? Press on the seal of the scroll!

Naruto: …

Scroll Frog: Are you afraid Naruto…well, this is pointless then.

Fukusaku: So what?

Scroll Frog: Fukusaku-sama…the Kyubi’s strength — the Kyubi’s chakra and will — it is possible to unite those. It’s the power to control the Kyubi. In order to draw out the Kyubi’s chakra, one must change his chakra to make it their own strength. But it’s not that simple…by drawing his chakra, you draw out the Kyubi’s will as well. The Kyubi’s will is that of a hateful demon with tremendous power and chakra. And even if it guarantee’s strength, the heart of it’s wielder will soon be consumed by this hate. In short, to control the Kyubi, you must take both the will and the chakra of the Kyubi, and completely separate this hate from it’s will and chakra.

From the 4th’s seal, some chakra has already been able to leak naturally onto Naruto. So with this key, you can fully release the seal and draw on all of the Kyubi’s chakra.

Fukusaku: If that’s true…the Kyubi’s chakra will consume everything in and with that, its will.

Scrol Frog: If Naruto’s will loses to that of the Kyubi’s, the Kyubi will restore itself completely.

[/SPOILER]

lucakun
    Membro
    Redazione
    Amministratore del forum

Trad Eng PART 1
    [SPOILER]Madara: …you want to join forces?…What do I gain from teaming up with someone like you?

Kabuto: War is upon us. I offer you military strength.

What’s the true motivation behind Kabuto’s proposal…!?

490: The Truth of the Kyubi!!

Kabuto: Here is Itachi, Sasori, Deidara, Kakuzu, and…Nagato. A truly powerful group…Moreover…these aren’t the only Koma* I possess.
    [*TN: Koma is a Shogi piece]

Madara: What’s the collateral?

Madara: …What are you plotting?

Kabuto: …Nothing really…My interest is purely in ninjitsu. For that purpose I will need Sasuke-kun. I want a live, young, fine Uchiha for this.

Madara: …And if I were to refuse?

One casket appears.

Madara: …!? Th..this is!!

You can’t see the body inside the casket.

Kabuto: Do you think I would come here to meet you without a hand like this? That’s right…you can’t refuse!

Madara: You…where did you get that!?

Kabuto: It doesn’t matter…don’t worry though, I haven’t told anyone else about this.

Kabuto: Is something funny?

MadaraL Yakushi Kabuto, the vessel you’ve become…it’s different than how I would’ve imagined it…Even if I disagree with you, my military power is only dropping…You took advantage of that and came here…you’re a carefully strategic guy.

Kabuto: What are you saying?

Madara: Fine, I’ll join forces with you….But, Sasuke won’t be handed over until the results of the war have been decided…until then, you are not to meet with Sasuke. Also, I will have you guard and observe as well.

Kabuto: Such an understanding person. As I thought, Uchiha Madara…though the vessel is different.

Madara: …You’re an impertinent one…you’ve shown your military power, now use that to devise a plan to work over…follow me.

Kabuto, what’s the meaning of this?? From the shape of his mouth, it seems he’s smiling.

Kabuto follows behind Madara.

The casket we were unable to see closes.

[/SPOILER]

Trad Eng PART 2
    [SPOILER]Looking at the dead bodies.

Konoha Jounin A: For all these corpses in a small, narrow space…this trail of fallen shinobi, there’s no mistaking what’s ahead.

Konoha Jounin B: And the trap?

Konoha Jounin A: What should we do?

Anko: Tokuma! Use your Byakugan 2 o’ clock from here.

Tokuma: On it! (Byakugan!!)

Kabuto and Madara are walking in the middle of a forrest.

Tokuma: Captain Mitarashi…this is

Anko: What is it?

Tokuma: It’s not just Kabuto!…Akatsuki’s masked man is with him too!! The two just took an entrance underground!

Anko: What did you say!?

Jounin A: He’s the one who’s been going under the name of Madara in Akatsuki…Is this their hideout!?

Jounin B: Why the heck is he with Kabuto?

Jounin A: Have they joined forces?

Anko: Has Kabuto purposefully led us here? To reveal to us Madara’s hideout…

Jounin B: But why, if they joined forces?

Anko: I don’t know…Anyway, we must take this information to the village!

Fukasaku: What’s wrong!? Press on the seal of the scroll!

Scroll Frog: Are you afraid Naruto…well, this is pointless then.

Fukusaku: So what?

Scroll Frog: Fukusaku-sama…the Kyubi’s strength — the Kyubi’s chakra and will — it is possible to unite those. It’s the power to control the Kyubi. In order to draw out the Kyubi’s chakra, one must change his chakra to make it their own strength. But it’s not that simple…by drawing his chakra, you draw out the Kyubi’s will as well. The Kyubi’s will is that of a hateful demon with tremendous power and chakra. And even if it guarantee’s strength, the heart of it’s wielder will soon be consumed by this hate. In short, to control the Kyubi, you must take both the will and the chakra of the Kyubi, and completely separate this hate from it’s will and chakra.

From the 4th’s seal, some chakra has already been able to leak naturally onto Naruto. So with this key, you can fully release the seal and draw on all of the Kyubi’s chakra.

Fukusaku: If that’s true…the Kyubi’s chakra will consume everything in and with that, its will.

Scrol Frog: If Naruto’s will loses to that of the Kyubi’s, the Kyubi will restore itself completely.

[/SPOILER]

Fonte:JJT
    Crediti:Idol
    Traduzione in Italiano
    [SPOILER]PART 1

Madara: …Unire le nostre forze?…E cosa ne guadagnerei io da una collaborazione con uno come te?

Kabuto: La guerra è alle porte. Ti sto offrendo potenza militare.

Quali sono le reali intenzioni dietro la proposta di Kabuto?

490: La verità sul Kyuubi!!

Kabuto: Eccoti Itachi, Sasori, Deidara, Kakuzu, e…Nagato. Un gruppo davvero potente…Tuttavia…questi non sono altro che i Koma* di cui sono in possesso.
    [*TN:I Koma sono dei pezzi dello shogi]

Madara: E cosa vorresti in cambio?

Madara: …Che stai architettando?

Kabuto: …Nulla, davvero…Il mio interesse è totalmente incentrato sui Ninjutsu. Proprio per questo motivo, avrò bisogno di Sasuke-kun.
    Ho bisogno di un giovane, Uchiha in vita.

Madara: …e se rifiutassi?

Un altra bara compare.

Madara: …!? Qu… Questo è…!!

Non si vede il corpo all’interno della bara.

Kabuto: Pensavi davvero che sarei venuto da te senza un asso nella manica? Con questo… non potrai rifiutare!

Madara: Tu…dove l’hai trovato!?

Kabuto: Non ha importanza… ma non preoccuparti, non ho parlato a nessuno di tutto ciò.

Kabuto: Lo trovi divertente?

Madara: Yakushi Kabuto, i propositi che ti hanno spinto fin qui… sono totalmente diverso da quelli che avrei immaginato… Anche se non sono d’accordo, le mie forze militari scarseggiano… Hai sfruttato questa occasione per venire da me… sei un ragazzo con grande attenzione strategica.

Kabuto: Dunque?

Madara: Bene, unirò le mie forze alle tue…. MA, non avrai Sasuke finchè la geurra non sarà giunta al termine… fino ad allora, non ti permetterò di incontrare Sasuke. Inoltre, ti terrò d’occhio.

Kabuto: Che persona comprensiva. Proprio come pensavo, Uchiha Madara… anche se i nostri propositi sono diversi.

Madara: …Sei solo un impertinente… mi hai mostrato il tuo potere militare, adesso usiamolo per stendere un piano sul quale lavorare… seguimi.

Sembra che Kabuto stia sorridendo.

Kabuto segue Madara.

La bara si richiude.

PART 2

Osservando i cadaveri.
    Konoha Jounin A: Tutti questi corpi in uno spazio cosi piccolo… questo sentiero di shinobi caduti, porta solo ad una cosa, non possiamo sbagliarci.

Konoha Jounin B: e la trappola?

Konoha Jounin A: Cosa dobbiamo fare?

Anko: Tokuma! Usa il tuo Byakugan ad ore 2 da questa direzione.

Tokuma: Ok! (Byakugan!!)

Kabuto e Madara stanno camminando nella foresta.

Tokuma: Captain Mitarashi… questo è

Anko: cos’è quello?

Tokuma: Non è solo Kabuto!… con lui c’è anche l’uomo con la maschera dell’akatsuki!! Sembra che stiano per entrare sotto terra!

Anko: Che stai dicendo!?

Jounin A: Quell’uomo è quello che chiamano Madara… quello è il loro nascondiglio!?

Jounin B: Per quale dannato motivo è insieme a Kabuto?

Jounin A: Non avranno unito le loro forze?

Anko: e se Kabuto ha lasciato che lo seguissimo fin qui? per farci scoprire il nascondiglio di Madara?

Jounin B: Perche dovrebbe fare una cosa simile se hanno unito le loro forze?

Anko: Non saprei… Ad ogni modo, dobbiamo informare il villaggio!

Fukasaku: Che c’è che non va!? poggia la mano sul rotolo del sigillo!

Rospo-pergamena: Sei spaventato Naruto… Beh, allora è tutto inutile.

Fukusaku: Allora?

Rospo-pergamena: Fukusaku-sama… la forza di Kyuubi — il chackra di Kyuubi e la sua volontà — è possibile unire tutto questo. è questo il potere per controllare il Kyuubi. Per utilizzare il suo chackra, bisogna cambiarlo e farlo diventare forza propria. Ma non è semplice… attingere al suo chackra, vuol dire anche attingere alla volontà del Kyubi.
    Le volontà del Kyuubi sono quelle di un demone pieno di odio, padrone di un enorme forza e di un enorme quantità di chackra. Anche se cosi facendo si attinge ad una forza mostruosa, chi la utilizza verrà presto divorato dall’odio. Per farla breve, se si vuole utilizzare questo potere, bisogna prendere sia la volontà che il chackra el Kyuubi, e poi separarli entrambi dall’odio.

Grazie al sigillo del 4°, parte di questo chackra flusice già naturalmente all’interno del corpo di Naruto.
    Con questa chiave, puoi rilasciare totalmente il sigillo ed assorbire completamente il chackra della volpe.
    Fukusaku: Se questo è vero… il chackra del Kyuubi consumerà qualsiasi cosa. e tra queste anche le sue volontà.

Rospo-pergamena: SE Naruto fallirà in questo, Il Kyuubi risorgerà totalmente.[/SPOILER]

Stai visualizzando 7 post - dal 1 a 7 (di 7 totali)
  • Devi essere connesso per rispondere a questo topic.